Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Design Notes November 13, 2012: Smashdome and Sneak Peek!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes November 13, 2012: Smashdome and Sneak Peek!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2012 14:58:01   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

quote:

November 13, 2012
Smashdome and Sneak Peek!

This week Smashdome has been update to same level of code and features as that of Overlook. Mall is coming together with the expanded areas. The new areas are designed for different levels of difficulty.

Here a sneak peek of the zombies (still few more being animated). Next week Thankgiving items are coming! Also this Friday at noon Nightwraith gear goes rare and fair-well to PumpCON for another year.

Question? Instead of an empty lot during the times between Friday 13th and PumpCON, should there be a perm theme park?

A permanent theme park would be nice with quests.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
11/13/2012 15:23:14   
hellblade124

mabie have fried food weapon shops and food on a stick weapons and quests to unlock some carny armors and btw 1st

P.A.I.N.S.= positive attitude in negative situations
im really glad that your my friend and this is a friendship that will never ever end (if you get this reference than 10 points to wwe fans)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
11/13/2012 15:40:50   
Tally

Ooh a theme park sounds fun. Maybe have some mini games as rides or carny games.
DF MQ  Post #: 3
11/14/2012 6:37:17   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Forgot about the NW Gear! D: I'd better grab what i can, for rarity's sake.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/14/2012 23:36:55   
Devastate

Just in time for Walking Dead's third season. I cannot wait more to slay these higher-leveled monsters in a whole new environment. Everyone have fun!
Post #: 5
11/15/2012 5:24:01   
megakyle777

Put in my company Ommicorp there I think a theme park could be a good idea, but the thing is that it's a permanent structure. How about some kind of market (NOT a black market) where heroes and villains can buy cool stuff for low low prices, like a new ray gun or a device of mass destruction?
DF  Post #: 6
11/15/2012 14:56:38   
Tally

A black market sounds fun too :3
DF MQ  Post #: 7
11/15/2012 15:53:26   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Tally: I think it should. Perhaps the black market will have weapons and armors that are tradeable for items.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
11/15/2012 15:55:43   
Postmaster General

Great ideas guys, but lets remember to keep the suggestions to the suggestions board. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes November 13, 2012: Smashdome and Sneak Peek!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition