Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The 30 Day Art Challenge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Competitions >> RE: The 30 Day Art Challenge
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2012 0:27:16   
coolboypai

er... sorry for the double post I guess
but here's my drawing of a dog for today: http://fav.me/d5ndhlg
I'm doing something special for yesterday's piece, so that should be up tomorrow
Aaaand it's up. My workroom which is also being used for my final animation project

< Message edited by coolboypai -- 12/8/2012 0:12:01 >

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/8/2012 1:37:25   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

@coolboypai: Thank you for your comments and good work! I like the atmosphere of the dog one. Also good look on your animation final!

@Starflare: Thank you, definitely not the best. I understand completely, finals are coming up for me as well.

Bah, coming up finals and everything's getting all hectic.

Unfortunately I couldn't finish these, but I figured I'd upload them anyway: Day 8-9-10

Day 8 - Concept - I enjoy Summer, but I hate how hot it gets. I'd rather be freezing than sweating and uncomfortable. >.>
Day 9 - Unfinished - Wanted to make a pumpkin with a mask and some candy.
Day 10 - Concept - I wanted to have a person holding a cage with themself inside the cage.

I decided to save the animal in the city for later since I really want to do that one.
Post #: 52
12/15/2012 21:17:46   
Starflare

:( I really didn't want this to die, and hopefully it hasn't.

Anywho, comments:
@pai
That's a slick looking room you have there! The shadows and highlights are in sync with the light source on top, so great job! The Spring piece's tissues were drawn beautifully, and the style used in the tree is innovative.

@Clyde
Omg, I can tell those pieces would've been good if you'd finished them. I like the concept of each and every one, and the shading used for the pumpkin is just beautiful.

Post #: 53
12/16/2012 22:07:05   
flamingknight11

Man, its been a crazy week and a half. The just isn't enough time in a day. Well, here are 2 piece that i never had a chance to post yet.

11. Life in a Bowl
19. Red Ribbon

Man, its going to be fun trying to catch back up here.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
12/17/2012 15:50:41   
coolboypai

@flamingknight11
I really like the composition of the fish bowl drawing, really well done.
The red ribbon one is also really good with the way you've integrated the red ribbon itself

I think this week has been quite busy for all of us...
I, myself, have been caught up with school and other art assignments. Hopefully I can catch up with this challenge during the winter break :)
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Competitions >> RE: The 30 Day Art Challenge
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition