Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= Affinity

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Affinity
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2012 9:57:19   
Affinity

Greetings everyone! I am Affinity; you might have seen me around the AQ Q&A forums doing some ratings, perhaps I have rated you at one time as well. I have recently been called to be an ArchKnight and I'd be ruling over the AQ Q&A as your new overlord and I shall be the sole recepient of all your adulations! doing what I usually do, except edit some posts and delete some threads out of place. Anyway, to get into the MtAK, feel free to ask up to 10 questions per page, although questions that are too personal will receive a stupid answer, I'm giving the warning. As always, the Universal Rules apply. I'll be editing in this format
AQ  Post #: 1
11/23/2012 10:14:49   
Golden Emperor

Hello buddy! Glad to see you getting AK(47)ed, you deserve it after all of the ratings.
Lots of work to do now eh?
Hi! Thanks!

1) What are you looking forward to most being an AK?
Those new shiny buttons. Ohh, what does this do?
2) Warmongering?
I love participating in wars. First time I dedicated myself was Frostval 2009, in which I got 600 kills, although today I look at it as something of little value compared to my Blarney War 2010 record wherein I topped first. I haven't been active lately, but you're likely to see me at the Frostval war.
3) Favorite NPC?
Khandie Khain! She's adorably dangerous.
4) How good is Affinity's hygiene?
Decent I guess. He does take a bath daily, so he's pretty clean.
5) A bit of a waste of a custom avatar...mind handing the feature to me? XD
Sure! Why not? I can't though, sorry! I'll find an avatar soon, err, at least within a couple of years. ._.
6) Biggest achievement in AQ (in-game)?
Get two characters to 150. I'm still working on my tertiary, although it's still a long road.
7) Biggest mistake?
Just recently, I didn't scan the new faces from Wizard's mirror thoroughly so I ended up missing the vampire face. Also, I didn't notice that I forgot to purchase the Mogloween portrait for my main, although I was able to for my secondary and tertiary. There goes Gorgonzilla Costume and Rabid Diretooth </3
8) Favorite thing about AQ?
It's been around five years and yet every week's release is still interesting. For short, the creativity of the staff.
9) *Asks extremely personal question*
*Prepares extremely stupid answer*
10) How long do you think you will be AQing?
Probably for 10 more years? I dunno, I'll try to stick with it as long as I can until life becomes to hectic, at least.
I shall see you around! (probably when I accidentally post a post that breaches the rules in Q+A) XD
Heehee, you rarely do that so I likely won't meet you at a situation like that. Perhaps in ratings or the AQ GD. Well, see you around!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 10:29:51 >
AQ  Post #: 2
11/23/2012 10:26:59   
Trevorpokemon8

Another one for the horde, eh?
Mhmm...
I'll be asking the questions around here! (Shines light in your face)
Gah! The light, it burns!
Where were you yesterday at 1:02 pm yesterday?
Yulgar's Inn I believe.
Why is the sky blue?
Because I applied my Magic to turn it purple, but then it turns out I was a poor magician.
What is 2+2?
Four?
What is that? I don't even...
*watches in silence*
Do you watch abridged series?
Nope, don't think so.
Why do you answer so many questions?
Because you threw them at me?
Where are all the COOKIEZ!?!?!
I ate them all. Muahahahaha!
That's all, you're free to go....for now!
Too late, the shackles have been tightened!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 10:35:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
11/23/2012 10:39:12   
afterlifex
Legend-X

*smiles back*
Hmm...questions..questions....
Hmm...answers
#1 What should I ask?
Well, you did ask me what you should ask so...I guess that counts as a question.
#2 (your answer here)
I don't know. Ask anything! Lol
#3 Grr ?
Nyaa~?
other then that have some fun...maybe....
Alright, see you around! Thank you!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 18:25:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/23/2012 12:05:02   
Tha Killa

Lol I had a feeling this was coming, congrats AFFINITY!!!!!
I didn't see it coming, how come you did? You must be a prophet! *gasp* Anyway, thank you.
Questions from the Gween now:)
You're...a Gween now? Anyway, here's some candy!
1.Least favourite build to rate?
100% Proc Rangers. Seriously, no offence to these guys (well, I praise them for their usage of sub-par equipment as of current standards) but the scant amount of 100% proc weapons prior to the influx recently was really hard to rate.
2.Favorite build to rate?
Pure Warriors and Mages since I have experience on both builds so I can give suggestions for equipment and sometimes my own personal experience with it as well.
3.Why did you take up rating?
I saw ratings back in 2010 and was inspired by how analytical the players were. I'll go ahead and give credit to BlackAces's ratings for inspiring me.
4.Swept Gween or Swept Hallow?
I thought swept Gween meant swept Hallow already? But anyway, swept Gween unless everyone prefers Gaia Vampragon but I like the Gween better.
5. ^No need to answer.
Too late for that now.
6. How long have you been a rater ( I know but let's see if you know )
*panics* Uhm...uhh...two years?
7.Shackles...Fit well?
Yep! Perfectly well.
8.Have you and afterlife devised an escape plan yet?
Not yet, but we're secretly working on it. Shhh...
9.Do you think the CR&A forum should come back?
Having it merged with the AQ Q&A seems to work well since we get to see both ratings and questions at the same time. I haven't joined the forums when the CR&A was in existence so I'm not sure how to answer this
10.Will you get the Gween when it's going to be swept?
Likely! I loved this little guy back then when he was released. I only sold it because it was a seasonal rare but I do have a tertiary who's a BM so I'll probably be obliged to do so.
I really wish you well and have a nice day:)
Thanks, you too and have a great day as well
Congrats again!
Thank you.
Killa
Affinity

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 18:37:23 >
AQ  Post #: 5
11/23/2012 12:32:48   
battlesiege15

And another Forumite has risen to the ranks of the great AKs!
Yay! I wonder who that is. *searches around*
Congrats Affinity, my fellow rater! You deserve this after all those extremely well thought out ratings!
Thank you!
Questions from another Gween now :D
Oh dear, Mogloween has turned so much people into Gweens. Anyway, here's some candy *hands candy over*
1. Of the 3 characters you have, which one do you play with the most often?
When I play, I often play at the same time so I guess they're all equal. Although I'm currently concentrating on my tertiary since she's only level 87.
2. Favorite build of all?
Definitely the Pure Mage. I love spells and maximum accuracy. <3
3. If you were an NPC, who would you be?
Geno I guess. He has a good outfit and a really cool hairstyle too
4. If you could have any monster as a house guard, which would you pick?
It's You!
5. Why does Affinity (the mage under your "avatar" (or in this case just your name xD)) have 10 leftover stat points?
Oh, I forgot to add some End. Whoops, my bad. Thanks for reminding me. *blushes*
6. Favorite AQ humor of all time? (can be a single line or an entire quest that made you chuckle more than it should have)
Probably the Akriloth arc in the AQ Q&A when Twilly mentioned that the war metres back then were bugged. It was breaking the boundaries of an RPG. *grins*
7. If you could have ANY item at all, what would you pick and why?
Even non-existent ones? Well, if that's the case then I'd want a Magic version of Dainashini. If it's limited to real items, probably a swept Platinum Blade.
That is all. If any of the new buttons you get are big, red, and shiny, I would suggest NOT pressing it.
You mean...this one? *sadistic smile*
Oh and hope your overseers treat you well and give you enough food. AQ Q&A AKs seem to be better off considering they are more in touch with the forumites than other sections though
The AQ Q&A is the easiest forum to manage since the threads don't contain too much post, although the influx of threads varies.
Have fun being an AK with all those new buttons :D
Thanks!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 18:52:27 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 6
11/23/2012 13:40:34   
Immortal God

Nothing to say other than Congrats Affinity you deserve it.
Thank you very much.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 18:53:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
11/23/2012 14:25:40   
DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

ohahi Affinity. Now I will make a moglin out of you. Mwahaha. Stay Moglin!
Ohahi DragonUltraMaster. Oh no! Don't use me as a pet! *runs away as fast as his little legs carry him*
So uh, yeah.. Congratz on your position, hope you'll like it here.
Thanks! I'm already liking it here.
I'm not gonna ask anything, becuase that's just my style to not do so :) Saves you some time xD
Well, alright.
All I'm gonna stay is Stay moglin and do what I say.
Say? Anyway, *sits down and stares at DUM*
oh and before I end this.. I've set the colorbomb. It'll explode when you've edited this post... Unless you know how to disarm it.
Colourbomb?! Whar?
Remember, Stay Moglin!
I don't think I have a choice, do I? I'm a moglin now.
//D.U.M
//Affinity

*finished editing* *explodes*

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:04:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
11/23/2012 14:25:58   
zippy2010

Congrats Affinity. Thanks for ratings you have given me.
Thank you and welcome! (Never thought I'd get to say both expressions in one sentence)
[#] Is afterlifex your competitor?? < Yes I know its a stupid question!
Not really, being ArchKnight isn't really a competition, but if it was, I probably would have lost by now. I just started!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:06:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
11/23/2012 14:28:23   
Zeuster

...Congratz..
Thanks
So...uh...
Nothing else...just congratz..chickencow...and..
Alright, then. Thanks and uh...chickencow.
bye
Thanks! See you around!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:10:02 >
DF  Post #: 10
11/23/2012 14:29:17   
Vagaran

Hai there Affinity, gratz on the AK ship!
Thanks!
Question time!
Alright, throw them at me!
1.Do you like Shiny buttons?
Yep, especially the big red ones.
2.Do you like shiny dogs?
Not really, dogs tend to hate me for some reason...even the shiny ones.
3.Do you like shiny cats?
Sure, they're more silent than dogs so that would be better. Sparkly ones are the best kind.
4.Do you like pancakes?
Yep!
5.Do you like fruits?
Not really.
6.What do you like about AQ?
Its weekly updates and creativity.
7.Do you like any other AE game?
I like OverSoul although I play casually.
That's all for now; cya!
Alright, cya!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:16:13 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
11/23/2012 14:38:28   
bassetbookworm
The Hound is Watching...

Oh, look, a meet the AK! So what do I want to ask... Hm...
Hi Basset!
What do you say is the most important thing to pay attention to while rating? Is there a certain, important factor everyone should keep in mind?
Probably explaining. The equipment one is suggesting over another isn't really quite valid when the explanation's got it wrong. Probably saying it's invalid would be wrong, but it's incomplete.
And the most extremely, important, question of the day...
Yes, yes...
What is your favorite type of dog? Despite the fact everyone seems to think otherwise when I ask this, there is no one right answer.
Dogs. ._. We have a complicated relationship. I do like the beagle I had...in my DS.
Now, one more congratulations! I'm very excited to have you on the team :)
Thanks! I'm very excited to be on the team as well.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:35:40 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
11/23/2012 14:46:56   
darksampson

Grats on the AK!
Thank you!
1. Don't these threads usually go in the OOC? o_O
MtAK threads start in the place where the ArchKnight has 'powers' but after a week (or at least after it is locked) it gets moved to the MtAK archive section.
2. Favorite flavor of pie?
Blueberry for the win.
3. Have you seen any anime? If so what was your favorite?
I love anime. Hmm...this is a bit hard but I loved Black Rock Shooter although it was short. If it's about kawaii stuff then Toradora would be my favourite.
4. Favorite movie?
The Expendables (the first one), haven't seen the second one yet.
5. Do you play video/console games? If so what is your favorite genre?
I have a 3DS, although the only thing I play is Pokemon so favourite genre would be...RPG?
6. Do you miss the CR&A forum as much as I do? :(
I wasn't around when it was in existence or I wasn't aware, not sure which one of the two.
7. Favorite genre of music?
Post-hardcore! Stuff like Alesana, Sleeping with Sirens, The Word Alive, etc...
Okay thats all, keep on rating and modding!
Alright! I'll see you around

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:42:43 >
AQ  Post #: 13
11/23/2012 18:27:39   
Dracolich Rider

Congrats Affinity!
Thanks!
1. Do you like gweens?
Yea, sadly, they haven't been swept together with the Diretooth forms, but let's keep waiting 'till IMR sweeps them.
2. Favorite build that you play yourself?
Pure Mage. Spells + Maximum accuracy for the win!
3. Do you play any other AE games?
OverSoul, although my gaming life has been all about AQ for the past month.
4. What's your favorite AE game other than AQ?
OverSoul. I don't really play anything aside from AQ and OS.
5. How long have you been playing AQ?
Around five years, although I discovered it two years prior to my playing.
6. What is the secret identity of batman?
I am Batman! Affinity the Dark (Arch)Knight. Okay, not really, but I couldn't resist! I'm not really sure, wait, let me go ask him if I can find him.
7. What's your favorite of the new buttons to press?
Edit. It's the most I've used so far. It is an MtAK so pretty much every post is edited.
That's it for now, keep on rating
Alright cya. I'll continue my ratings as long as I don't get too busy or caught up with the new equipment.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 19:50:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
11/23/2012 19:12:35   
Shadow Genesis

Ha! I knew it! I saw you posting in the GD about 2 or 3 days ago and saw the AK status and thought, "That's new, must be an MtAK thread coming up, but I checked, couldn't find one, and assumed you would create it very soon.
I was waiting for the weekend since I don't have much time during the weekdays so I found it quite pointless in making it during the weekdays.

So first off, congrats man! I've seen your work and constant aid to other forumites, and you deserve this AKship
Thanks!
Now Questions (brace yourself )...
Alright, ready!
1. I've been wondering, what are the origins of the name Affinity and why (story time hopefully!!)?
Sadly, the story behind my name has very little substance. I saw the word 'affinity' when the Armour of Awe's pedia entry was made and decided it was nice so I decided to use that name.
2. Who do you think would win in a fight, a 2 headed dinosaur or a robotic bigfoot and why??
The robotic bigfoot because I have put my magic in it. Bwahahaha!
3. What is your favorite AE game to play and why??
Despite being the oldest, I love playing AQ. The creativity and the wars really make the experience fun. Also, I love how the game doesn't require walking (aside from the really old walk-around quest and the Taladosian one).
4. If purple= 7 and midnight blue with a dab of pink= 813, then what does turquoise and seafoam green mixed with robin's egg blue equal? (gl )
*Affinity is perplexed with the question* 42?
5. Which AQ event (in general, so any quest or war) was your favorite?? Favorite holiday event?
Favourite quest would be the AQ 10th Anniversary. You can really see the staff's effort in putting it all together. Favourite holiday event is Frostval. It basically gives you one whole set in which all items are MasterCrafted.
6. What is your favorite TV show and why??
Does anime count, because I really don't watch TV. If it does then Toradora, Black Rock Shooter, or Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
7. If you could be any NPC in any AE game for a day, who would you be and why??
Twig because he's so carefree and adorable. I'd go fly around eating ice cweam and fish.
Now for some riddles (NO CHEATING!!! )...
Bah! I'm bad at these.
8. Until I am measured I am not known.
Yet how you miss me when I have flown. What am I?
Yet how you miss me when I have flown...time?
9. What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats? What am I?
I have no idea! Help?
10. My life can be measured in hours.
I serve by being devoured.
Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow.
Wind is my foe. What am I?
Hmm, I can't guess this one as well, although I'm guessing it's something with life.
Well that's 10 so with that I bid you adieu.
P.S. if you want answers to riddles I can edit them in after
Alright, see you around! Answers to the riddles would be nice, I'll try to get back to it once you've edit. If I don't, I'm sorry.

You asked, I got em.
Answers
8. Time! (You got it! nice one!) This one was pretty easy.
9. a River! Hmm, this was the hardest in my opinion, but yea, makes sense now that I think about it.
10. a Candle! (1 for 3 is how I did actually :P) So it doesn't have life...ah well.

Congrats again! Hope to see you around some more Affinity!
Thank you once again! See you around

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/24/2012 3:01:44 >
AQ  Post #: 15
11/23/2012 19:13:39   
The White Knight

Congrats Affinity :) I personally don't know you :( but HI ANYWAY :D!
That's okay, I don't think anyone really knows me personally but hi!
1. Pure Warriors... Thoughts?
I use a Pure Warrior as well, although it's the Mystical variant. I personally prefer Mages in terms of damage, but sometimes when I feel lazy then I prefer the advantage of not having to switch between Generalist's Robe and an offensive armour
2. Do you like being an ArchKnight (I refuse to abbreviate this word.)
Yep! Many new shiny buttons. (Oh, I don't really use abbreviations either, at least not too often. Glad to see someone else practise that.)
3. Isn't there an armor called ArchKnight?
It's a class armour that is a project by the staff, can't remember who's but I just know it would be a class. As of the moment, I don't think there is.
4. I'm pretty sure there is... Why don't all ArchKnights get ArchKnight Armor?
Eh, there isn't as far as I recall.
5. What is your favorite pet?
The new Nightmaregon is just perfect. It's a vampire and a creature from the Nightmare realm which are two categories I've wanted to be mixed.
6. Who/What is your favorite enemy?
Akriloth. For a monster that weak, it gives so much rewards.
7. What is your favorite armor?
Currently I'm loving White Knight Z but I also like Full Metal Santa.
8. What is your favorite thing about Pure Warriors and Pure Mages (respectively)
For Warriors, I love the power boost that Minotaur's Pride provides, although I haven't gotten a taste of it yet. For Mages, I love the blast damage of the Wizard robes.
9. How do you like ArchKnight armor? Strong or weak?
I don't have an ArchKnight armour, but if I do, I want it strong. Everyone wants a strong armour, right?
10. I predict you shall delete many-a-post regarding me, for I am quite tangential, so tangential I am practically a derivative. :O
Teehee, well, I guess I would be deleting several posts, but try not to deviate from the main topic.
Yet again, congratulations man :)!!!! Hi I am Paul :)!
Thank you. And I am Affinity
Secret Bonus Question: You like Pokemon!? LIST YOUR BLACK AND WHITE/BLACK AND WHITE 2 TEAMS :) [competitive or story mode is fine :P]
Yep, I stopped playing for a while but the advent of Pokemon Black and White got me interested again. For Black 2, I use Serperior, Swanna, and Arcanine to finish the whole story. It's a pretty empty team since I'm still trying to transfer most of my Pokemon from Black. For Black, I use Chandelure, Dragonite, Haxorus, Meganium, and some Pokemon I want to train with the Pokemon League. For competitive, I'll just post my UU team since it's the best one I've created. Modest Chandelure, Sub-Calm Mind psuedo BoltBeam Raikou, Specially defensive Registeel, Physically defensive Slowbro, Leftovers Dragon Dance Moxie Scrafty, Scarfed Flygon.
Edit 2: Also for your comment to Dracolich about the Dark (Arch) Knight.... You should edit that to ---> DArch Knight ;) I AM REFRESHING until I get mine
I probably won't go back to it, but Darch Knight is a great idea! Anyway, you can stop refreshing now since the reply has arrived!

Response: If you can't tell I am pretty flipping board :P so uhm I confused Arch Knight for this --> Not ArchKnight Armor
Also.... Nice Team O.O I always enjoy finding another competitive pokemon player

I see, ArackKnight. Haha, it's quite solid, although I'd get demolished if someone lead with Dragon Dance Scrafty and managed to get +2 on Speed.

@Affinity Dude I was at regionals at like semi-finals for the championship, I had a Virizion and something else fighting a single left Terrakion... The Terrakion Rock Slide double criticals, beats me... both full health... 1 hit, KO-ed... Saddest time of my life...
I don't really play Doubles so I don't know too much. Anyways, crit happens and yea, it ruins games.

< Message edited by The White Knight -- 12/3/2012 1:41:12 >
AQ DF  Post #: 16
11/23/2012 21:09:07   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Congratulations!
Thanks!
Did you go and wait for a Black Friday sale?
I honestly was not expecting one so a week ago I purchased White Knight Z for 6000 Tokens but now that it's only 3000, I sort of felt bad. Oh well, I got to purchase it on the discounted price on my main.
How was Turkey Day?
I had no turkey since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my country.
I give you a Domokun plushie. What shall you do?
Use my Magic and make it alive then perhaps rule the world with it!
That's all my questions
Alright.
*lays down some cookies and milk and eggnog and some traps by the chimney*
Cookies! *rushes to cookies* *gets caught by trap* *frowns and munches on cookies* At least I got the cookies.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/23/2012 23:43:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
11/24/2012 5:40:31   
lolo666

Heyo!!
Good Job on being the affinity of the infinity :D aka Akship
Question Time :D
Hey there! Thanks!

1. What's your favorite animal? Probably fishes. They're so silent they don't even disturb.
2. What's your favorite food? Candy! Lots and lots of candy!
3. Cookies or Pies? Depends. I generally like cookies more but I love blueberry pie.
4. Pies or Cookies? Pie!
5. Pancakes? Gimme!
6. Do you like trains? Uhm...what?
7. Do you like trains? I...suppose I do.
8. Do you like trains? ...Uh...
9. Do you like trains? Guys, someone left a broken record.
10. Did I forget to ask this question? ''Do you like trains?''Oh, it's not a broken record. Trains are...well they're...nice?
11. o t t f f s s _ _ _ e n t (Ha! I know this.)
12. What will happen if the Darkness will rule AQ? Then we'd have no other element aside from Darkness. </3
13. Will Ebilcorp come back or AE already have guards? EbilCorp will rise once more...and I shall be their new overlord! Bwahahahaha! Err...rather, I'm sure they found a better place to stay in.
14. Armor of Awe or Ultraguardian Armor? Depends. I usually prefer the UltraGuardian though.
15. Will I finish this now? I guess so.

:D Dass Hull mehh kwestions! :D
Al Ryte Dun

~Darkness
~Affinity

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/24/2012 5:55:51 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/24/2012 8:24:39   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Hi Affinity!
Hi Mystical Warrior!
Congrats on becoming an AK
Thanks!
So why still no avvy?
I'm not really sure, I'll look for one soon.
Favorite item in AQ?
StraightJacket Z. Headbutt for the win!
So enjoying them shackles?
Yep!
So who are you sharing cells with?
*looks left* There's AfterlifeX over there. *looks right* There's BlackAces. Mind joining us soon?
Planning to be a part time warmonger by any chance? or maybe full time even?
Actually, I am a warmonger, although I've been inactive lately due to school. I will return on to the battlefield in Frostval though, and I'll try to go all out.
Well that's all for me. Congrats again!
All right, cya around. Thanks again!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/24/2012 9:19:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
11/24/2012 10:38:29   
big E

O hai afiniti. Kawngrehtewleychunz ^_^
Way to get AKified! Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel? Or just the long and winding road ahead? Are those chains comfortable?
Thanks! I really can't see anything. It's all darkness!
1. Now that the Gween war is overtaking the forums... where do you stand? Team Adorable Fuzziness or Team Punching Bag/Floor Mop?
Neither! Affinity takes no sides!
2. What does your main AQ character do on a good day? And in what way does he get pwned on a bad day?
On a good day, he roams around BattleOn and be lazy. On a bad day, some villain rises and makes a plan then demolishes my character with a lucky strike.
3. What are your three favorite Rares? And three rares you wish you owned?
Straightjacket Z, Full Metal Santa, and Snowglobe. I wish I had Mindlock Orb, Kiss of the Amesha V, and Ebil Toys though.
4. Who's your favorite Pokemon?
Raichu! ~I'm not gonna Raichuu a love song~
5. What is the YOUR answer to Life, the Universe and Everything?
Uh...this is hard so I'll go ahead and say pie.
6. Complete the following sentence: Scissors cuts Paper, Paper covers Rock, Rock crushes Lizard...
Lizard gets cut by scissors? Haha, I dunno.
7. Did you use Google for question 6?
Nope, you can tell by the way I answered it.
8. *asks the stupidest question imaginable*
*reponds with the stupidest answer imaginable*
9. *tries to think of another question* ...uhh...ehm... *notices brick wall* Oh, what the... *facewall*
Okay, I'll work on a sign to avoid accidents like these: Unexpected brick wall ahead.
...big E out. Again, way to go! xD
Cya!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/24/2012 23:03:18 >
AQ  Post #: 20
11/24/2012 21:04:28   
Heroes of the Scape

HEY!!!
Thanks for the advise on my Misc.
Hi there! You're welcome.
On to the Qs:
1:Was it always a goal of yours to become an AK?
I really didn't expect I'd be an AK at all, but when I got my Helpful! title, it sort of gave me the notion that I could become one someday.
2:Who is your fav NPC:
Khandie Khain
3:Windows or Mac?
Honestly, I don't mind using any OS. I know too little about computers to actually prefer any. As long as it works then I'm okay.
4:Do you think I could ever become an AK?
Sure! Anyone with a good demeanour can become AK.
5:Left or Right?
Right is always right.
6:Red or Blue?
Blue. That's why I type with blue characters.
7:If you could only use one weapon for the rest of the game, which would it be?
For my Warrior, I guess Vitae Thirster would be the weapon for me. For my Mage, Glacial Short Staff.
8:Is Santa real?
I guess so, but he's never given me any present for my entire life.
9:Do you have a favorite board game?
I loved Snake and Ladders when I was a child.
That's all for now. Once again congrats!
Bye and thank you!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/24/2012 23:08:17 >
AQ  Post #: 21
11/25/2012 5:53:34   
VSepulchre

CONGRADULATIONS!
Thanks! I can't believe you put so much effort in coloring every letter!
Oh and what is your favourite music?
Mostly post-hardcore specifically Alesana, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, For All Those Sleeping, and We Came as Romans.
And your favourite animal?
Fishes! I don't really like animals so I'll choose the most silent one.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/25/2012 7:02:07 >
Post #: 22
11/25/2012 21:49:26   
Immature

quote:

Greetings everyone! I am Affinity; you might have seen me around the AQ Q&A forums doing some ratings, perhaps I have rated you at one time as well. I have recently been called to be an ArchKnight and I'd be ruling over the AQ Q&A as your new overlord and I shall be the sole recepient of all your adulations! doing what I usually do, except edit some posts and delete some threads out of place. Anyway, to get into the MtAK, feel free to ask up to 10 questions per page, although questions that are too personal will receive a stupid answer, I'm giving the warning. As always, the Universal Rules apply. I'll be editing in this format

I am Affinity, that one is an imposter. o___O
*gasps* My cover's been blown!

I would ask you(me) a question,but the previous posts already
had questions that were answered that I would/could of asked (me)you.
Also, there is no need to ask me(you) a question. I am you!

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/26/2012 4:03:56 >
Post #: 23
11/26/2012 8:17:53   
Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Hi! So, I had a few questions, but I ran them through the Bad Translator. What I want you to do is to answer the questions, but run your answers through the Bad Translator again so that we're speaking the same language. (For best results, run all your answers through at the same time!)
Alright, let's give this a shot. Not sure if I can reply to you with sense since the translator doesn't have a reverse on the translation.
His people and say: thank you for purchasing a car?
But bought a happy problem.
Canada: people?
In the United Kingdom and France.
I would like to make?
Too much sugar.
This cheese is?
The old version.
It is part of Jersey, in the United Kingdom?
Media?
First of all, Prospecteur Argos?
IE Argos. (I have no idea how it ended up that way. I typed in "Prospecteur Argos? What's that?" Hiehie, it is the Bad Translator after all!)

I might have done it wrong, so sorry about that! But it was fun so I guess that's what matters, eh?

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/28/2012 5:25:20 >
AQ  Post #: 24
11/26/2012 8:35:58   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

*A cloaked figure rises from the shadows.*

Greetings Affinity.
Hi! Dwelling Dragonlord
How did thou find thy way to AQ?
I saw my cousin playing it back in 2005, but it was only in 2007 that I tried it myself.
What is thy favourite monster in AQ?
Hmm...I think I'll go ahead and say Nemesis. He's pretty awesome. Amoria is a pretty tough foe too, at least back when I had horrible equipment.
Does thou know about my legacy?
Unfortunately, no. But someday, I might look into it.
Should the answer to the above question be yes, then who wears black and who wears blue?
Mmm...spoilers for my possible reading? I like it.
Congratulations with thy ArchKnighthood.
Thank you!
*Bows while succumbing into the shadows.*
Alright, cya aroun--gosh he's fast.

< Message edited by Affinity -- 11/28/2012 5:29:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Affinity
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition