Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Delay Omega, Good or Bad?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Delay Omega, Good or Bad?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2012 5:20:23   
Mysterion.

Trizz, are you kidding me?

I started this post with the positive sides of te delay of Omega.
Epic  Post #: 26
12/12/2012 5:27:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@mysterion i usually don't count the positives of the person that started the post, only the opinions of other players. well yeah you did list it but i don't think many have even considered reading it properly.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/12/2012 9:02:55   
Stabilis

We can not control time, but we can control what we do in the time that we have. So, I suppose we have to sit in a dark ally waiting for the release or just ease and spend time doing something else until the update actually updates the servers.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
12/12/2012 9:15:32   
Remorse

In my opinion these changes to enhancements will make little difference to balance unless the overall stat amount enhancements give is lowered.

The good thing is it is leaning towards saying that the total stats will be diminished BUT overall flexibility in stats increased so that is good news I think.
Epic  Post #: 29
12/12/2012 9:18:54   
Ranloth
Banned

@Above In my opinion these changes to enhancements will make little difference to balance unless the overall stat amount enhancements give is lowered.

It's funny how people already criticise changes to enhancements without any specific info being given about them.. :S It's like me saying "Winter Event 2013 will have the best item ever in ED so why bother with this year if they'll suck?", no. I don't know what's in stock this or next year thus making it invalid. <_<

Please don't quote the player directly above you. Removed quote tags (replaced with @above) ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 12/12/2012 19:21:35 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
12/12/2012 9:26:08   
Remorse

^
I am not criticising the changes at all, Infact i am extremely pleased.

I know not much info is given about them but what I am saying is flexibility of stats aint the problem its the quantity and Im just hoping the address this aswell.

Also when you use someones quote and then miss the next sentence explaining the reason why you complained about me complaining is just silly.

next time quote the whole thing eg.

quote:

In my opinion these changes to enhancements will make little difference to balance unless the overall stat amount enhancements give is lowered.

The good thing is it is leaning towards saying that the total stats will be diminished BUT overall flexibility in stats increased so that is good news I think.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/12/2012 9:28:07 >
Epic  Post #: 31
12/12/2012 11:09:28   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

@Mysterion
quote:

Trizz, are you kidding me?

I started this post with the positive sides of te delay of Omega

Sorry Mysterion, I really want everyone to be patient about it and I am extremely pleased on what ED is doing to the game, So I would like everything in Omega to be perfect.

And sorry Mysterion, I just had to address it again as people were not patient.

Please guys, everyone be patient about 'Omega'
Epic  Post #: 32
12/12/2012 11:29:15   
Scyze

This is a great decision for people who want to collect the Rare items.

The only problem is, we're going to die one day after!!!! Nah, that thing is stupid.

I'm sure that the game will run smoothly and I do hope the Staff have enough rest. "Safety first!"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/12/2012 19:23:27   
Wind

Please do not let this discussion get out of hand, topics like this can easily turn into player trolling each other so this thread will now be monitored.

As for the Pro's I believe it is a good opportunity for everyone to get even more wins off NPC's while they can! I've been farming NPC's now and finally leveled up.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/12/2012 19:30:56   
Stabilis

^ *victory fanfare*
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
12/13/2012 22:36:43   
  RabbleFroth

We learned a lot about our processes in working on this. There's a few areas we can definitely improve on to help us avoid delays like this in the future.

We also want to avoid the crazy crunch we've been pulling the last few weeks to get this all done. :P
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Delay Omega, Good or Bad?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition