Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Reset all time LB 1vs1 make it only last year

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Reset all time LB 1vs1 make it only last year
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2012 12:06:41   
Remorse

@ Blaze
Everyone could battle NPCs for easy wins yes.

And soon everyone wont be able to,

No one is being left out, the only difference is People wont get an increase in a number on there win record when they defeat something effortlessly.

Not much difference so I cant see why you are complaining with people who are happy with this idea?

Unless perhaps you liked the fact NPCs cause people to grind simply so they look better as a number and therefore causing the PvP pool to drop not to mention the NPC builds were usually STR causing them to bring those builds into 1v1 fights and adding to the poor balance.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/13/2012 12:08:49 >
Epic  Post #: 51
12/13/2012 12:15:30   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I am happy about the Idea. Who said I wasn't? I was just proving Mysterion wrong as he said that ' So, it is definetly a free win for 35s, you cant denie it. '

I am really and extremely happened about the update but, I just wanted to tell Mysterion that everyone had a right to battle including non- variums and low levels. He just said that 35s only get free wins.

I don't even play 1v1 my self (I am a 2vs2 player)
And I hardly NPC.
When the update happens (No one can't grind from NPC), I will be happy as I will try and get my 1v1 Achievement :) (I have all Game modes except 1v1 as alot of Farming was going on, so it was harder to get it)

So I am happy about the Update :)
And I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And all of use also.
YEY!

< Message edited by Blaze Wing -- 12/13/2012 12:17:28 >
Epic  Post #: 52
12/13/2012 12:17:35   
Remorse

^ I only got defensive cause you happened to chuck in one of my quotes to prove your point xD

Im also glad you like it :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/13/2012 12:18:06 >
Epic  Post #: 53
12/13/2012 12:19:24   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Yup I had to look for a Quote otherwise I Wouldn't of proved my point to Mysterion.
Epic  Post #: 54
12/13/2012 12:21:05   
Remorse

^ Hahah fair enough
Epic  Post #: 55
12/13/2012 13:35:07   
Mysterion.

@ blaze.

This is a PvP game as i remember.
The people who only do NPCs dont really play this game as they should.
And the people who do only NPCs only do it to get a good record or they are just weak and lose from other players.

Epic  Post #: 56
12/13/2012 13:50:29   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

EpicDuel, from the progression since Alpha to upon the horizon of Omega, has evolved beyond strictly a pvp only game. The developers have provided many features for players apart from just pvp. The game has a wide appeal for an array of options to enjoy EpicDuel.

Please do be kind towards others. It is their choice to play as they wish. This is a community platform and do be considerate for our supporters and peers of EpicDuel.
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
12/13/2012 14:16:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I support a reset if and only if the people who have been on it before get compensated for all their hard work or memorialized. When Titan and NW started this game, I highly doubt they anticipated the game to make it so far along that the All-Time Leaderboards would no longer be a feasible option for everyone. From what I've heard in Alpha, a player could get on the board with roughly a month of hardcore gaming. One player I believe was even on both, ranking first in 1vs1 and near top in 2vs2. I feel that it should be put out of game and either not replaced at all or be given a board that lasts for a few months. I do not suggest an achievement for that new board if it's made because I would not support players working so hard for those few months. If anything, it should be purely bragging rights then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
12/13/2012 15:27:27   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

All-Time has a special connection to all phases of the game, because it is a monument of the game's history of progression.

Omega will provide a many great opportunities for improvements and evolving of different facets of EpicDuel. Continue to post your opinions and suggestions in the appropriate sections. They are all viewed and greatly appreciated by the entire staff.

< Message edited by Elf Priest JZaanu -- 12/13/2012 16:10:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
12/13/2012 16:40:56   
Lord Machaar

What's the benefit of making 2 unsaveable leaderbords? and daily and monthly as you said?
So there are 15 spots open... the least amount is very changeable so I prefer to let the All-Time leaders to dedicate the very active players, for the ones who are not very active, dailies is their choice.
there might be "Monthly" or "Weekly" leaders, but all time Must remain.
MQ Epic  Post #: 60
12/13/2012 18:52:55   
xxmirxx

Now reading some people views I do agree with monthly dailies on all modes but those of you who are keep claiming that npc are easy wins is not true in fact every year npc are getting harder and there taking just as long as real match too.
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
12/13/2012 19:09:57   
Nexus...

I had an idea...

What if at some point in the near future, the developers created a location in fortune city called the "EpicDuel Hall of Fame." You could go there and see the portraits of anyone who ever held the #1 spot on the All Time leaders, and then maybe you could click an interactive podium or something, and see the people with the most wins (ever) in the game. To clarify, the All Time board would be removed, and replaced with monthly leader-board (or 3 month or whatever). I think this way, people could go and see the people who have made history in EpicDuel, while also not feeling that getting on a leaderboard was impossible. Sure, if you spend 5-6 years you could probably make the hall of fame (if you are a new player), but it would not feel as daunting as it does now.

To sum it up, instead of making the All Time Leaderboard a competitive feature (as it is now), make it something people aspire to be, and look up to.

What do you think?

Prophet

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 12/13/2012 19:14:50 >
Epic  Post #: 62
12/13/2012 23:05:31   
  RabbleFroth

I can't imagine we would ever outright get rid of the All Time Leaderboards.

We could add to the boards if we ever went with a Diablo-style ladder system, but never delete what's currently there.
Post #: 63
12/14/2012 18:44:02   
xxmirxx

could u do you do it Rabble I think it might make get more fun then it is now.
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
12/14/2012 18:45:54   
Xendran

quote:

We could add to the boards if we ever went with a Diablo-style ladder system, but never delete what's currently there.

Then perhaps add season leaderboards that last 3 months each.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Reset all time LB 1vs1 make it only last year
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition