Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= A Shy Person Emerges

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= A Shy Person Emerges
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2012 0:38:13   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Salutations and Greetings.
Hello! It's pleasure to meet you! :3

Nope, no questions to ask you. Just a hearty congratulatory to ye.
>.< Well, okay! Thank you very much :3 take care!

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 1:15:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/14/2012 0:49:49   
Kiyone

1. What is your stance on the color blue?
It's a nice color, but also a sad one, since that's the feeling it invokes at times. So I'm not sure ;_; it's a nice color.. but on the other hand it brings forth negative feelings.. So I guess it's okay. o-o

2. Who's your favorite girl in the Tenchi Universe?
I haven't watched any so ;_; please don't hurt me..

3. Are you an "Autobots Transform and Roll Out!" or "Decepticons Rise Up" person?
I enjoy rolling, so I would certainly be a "Autobots Transform and Roll Out!" kind of person.

4.You are given the ability to possess one Kamen Rider and have access to all their abilites and change forms. Which Kamen Rider do you pick?
I haven't watched much of Kamen Rider, and I can only remember two, so I'll pick Len, the Wing Knight.

5. You are in bottom lane on Summoners Rift. Who do you have come with ya for support. Caitlyn, Blitzcrank, of Janna?
Blitzcrank is my favorite support of all time :3 although I also like Caitlyn as an AD carry, so I'm not sure.. I've never been a big fan of Janna so she's out of it for sure.

6. Lastly Favorite version of CM Punk?
Favorite version? o-o I'm not sure how many versions there are, but I pretty much like all of them, except perhaps the current version of CM Punk. I know he's supposed to be a heel, but it's just way too much for my taste especially with the whole shield conspiracy and what-not.

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 1:21:00 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/14/2012 2:44:49   
Wind

Hey Rilami!
Hey there Wind! o:

First of all congratulations!!! Honestly you deserve it. I've actually noticed you've been helping a lot as well in the OS Section :).
Thank you very much! :3 I help in this section because it's the only AE game I'm playing on a daily basis.

Lucky you don't have a purple edit colour :D! There is too much purple AK's.
xD I would have picked purple actually, but I figured red is much more fitting color for me. @_@

to the questions! Hooray!
Yay! :D

1. Did you expect this to happen in this particular section?
I never expected to become an AK at all, due to my lack of experience, as well as my join date and how long I've been active on the forums.

2. What was your first impression? (mine felt like it was a dream)
Well, when I first got the message from Mritha, I really did feel like I was dreaming. It took me awhile to get back to reality, and then I had to think about the offer, because I was scared and didn't know if I was ready.

3. How has it been, being an AK so far?
I haven't done much as an AK thus far, because I'm a little too scared, I want to learn more about being an AK first, and then I'll start actually being an AK once I really know what I'm doing.

4. It opens up a whole new world becoming one right? (i you know what i mean)
Of course! There's much to learn about being an AK, and then afterwards I can help people with my new found powers.

5. You better be on the IRC
xD I will when I stop being so nervous.

6. Do you think I am awesome?
Sure! :3

7. Why :o
Well your name is Wind, isn't that awesome enough? xD

8. How has the other OS AK's been? Becareful of SMGS and the Moose, they're quite cunning in EpicDuel PvP.
Well, I haven't had the opportunity to talk to any of them too much actually ;_; but from the posts I've read they both seem pretty easy going. :3 All of the AK's seem that way actually, and it's a wonderful thing!

9. Favourite movie?
I haven't watched too many movies, so it's a little hard to judge. I guess if I had to pick though, it would probably be The Dark Knight, I don't know, I just feel like I could watch that movie all day.

10. Favourite type/ cuisine of food?
Mac and Cheese! Well, comfort food in general. I enjoy really any kind of food, but when it's something I've had since my childhood, I just love it. My taste palate is not very sophisticated, and neither am I.

11. If you have Infinite amount of money in the world first thing you would buy is?
Well, as cheesy as this may sound, I would probably donate to charity first, and then buy tons of Soul Gems. ^^"

12. Favourite sport?
I don't like sports in general, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be soccer.

13. Hobbies/ what you do in your spare time.
Sleep, eat, play league of legends o-o that's about it. >.< I don't do much outside of the OS forums/Oversoul.

14. Play any instruments?
Nope ;_; always wanted to play the guitar though.

15. Any pets?
Just my loyal cat, and some fishies! Although my fish really hate me ._. it's probably because I always stare at them like I'm about to gobble them up..

16. Favourite AE Game
Oversoul! I guess AQW would be next, but I haven't played AQW for quite some time.

17. How long have you supported AE games?
Hmm.. well I became an X-Guardian in AQ a few years ago, when I was 10 years old. So I guess 7 years in total.

18. How did you get your name?
It was from an old friend of mine. :3

19. Who introduced you to the game?
To Oversoul? o-o I introduced myself! I was just on Artix.com if I remember correctly, or perhaps on another AE site. I joined Oversoul during the Alpha phase, unfortunately, I missed the stress testing phase. ;_;

20. Did you notice I set out your colour code for you, to save you the hassel??
Yes! Thank you very much! :3

More questions coming soon on the next page! Unless you don't want more :S Of course it is up to you. I had other AK's asking 100 questions each on my MtAK it is good training ;)
I'm always up for questions! 100 questions? >.< well.. that's a lot, but I'll do my best! Take care Wind~

~Wind

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 12:50:04 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/14/2012 5:57:44   
Basicball

Hooray! new page :D
:3 Yayy moar pages!

poor you D:
Poor? ;_;

But you don't mind answering heaps of questions, do you now? ;D
Of course not! :3

Can you explain to me what a Succubus is, and what it does?
Uhh.. o-o I'm not sure if I should, and no one explains things better than google so >.<.. yeahh..

What's your most and least favorite forum rule?
There's forum rules? My favorite rule, in terms of how much I hate it when someone breaks this rule, would likely be the rules set against flaming and harassing another user. I really dislike seeing people hurting each other. I suppose my least favorite forum rule, would be.. well to be honest, I don't have one, I think every rule is there for a reason so @_@..

Person you could eat because they're awesome?
o-o Everyone is filled with awesome, so I shall eat them all.

Person you could burn because you don't like them?
I don't like anyone, I love everyone, so I'll burn them all.

"Noone, I like everyone ;_;" Did I guess right? ;o
You guessed wrong ;_;

If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change the part of me that always worries. I'm a person that worries about every action I take, fearful that people will dislike me for my actions. I just worry way too much, and I think it shows at times. It's why I avoid giving my opinion on things at times, because I don't want people to judge me, and I'm just worried that they will. ;_; Another thing I would change is probably how nervous I get, but I guess the worried part of me is what causes me to be nervous so.. yeah.

If you could change 1 thing about someone else, who and what would it be?
It would be my fish, they're really scared of me, and I wish that could change so I could eat them.

If you could change 1 thing about th world, what would it be?
So many things.. perhaps all of the useless violence? Or maybe the fact that some people just look away when someone needs some spare change. I vividly remember a moment in my life, when I was taking the subway, and a man wanted some money so he could eat. Every single person on that same subway train, looked away from the man, like he was asking for the world, but he just wanted a little money. I gave him that money because no one else would. It angered me that other human beings refused to help a human being who was begging for help.

If you could change 1 thing about me, what would it be?
o-o Change about you? Well I'll be honest >.< I don't know you too well, and I'm sure there wouldn't be anything to change about you if I knew you better. After all, it's important to be yourself.

*Sudden Glomp*
Ahhh! D: *falls over*

* My precious *
What now? o-o

Did you enjoy getting glomped by me? E=
xD Sure!

Hmmm, I need to come up with 9 more questions D:
*Stuck at loading screen* Questions where? D:

Did you see what I did with your text color a few questions ago?
Wait what..? *goes back to look* Ohh.. *leaves it because I'm too lazy to change it*

Favorite thing to do that doesn't evolve anything electronic?
Well since electronics don't evolve.. o: I guess it would have to be eating! I love to eat, and sleep too! But I overslept today so.. I'm starting to hate sleep..

Why?
Because I love eating and somewhat sleeping! I wish I could do both ;_; that would be wonderful!

Which question of all the ones I asked (previous post included) did you like answering the most?
o-o I dunno.. I love all questions!

and the least?
I liek questions.. @_@ I guess the shoe size one? Because I actually don't know.. xD

Best friend?
Sure! I like friends :'D

Favorite movie?
The Dark Knight! Not the rises one with Bane ._. I don't like Bane. He's the Bane of my existence.. heh.. *bad at jokes, please forgive me*

How many people love Relami?
No one! Relami is a meanie pants.

How many people does Relami love?
Lots of people! (Excluding a few people in real life @_@..)

I'll be back next page with more! Thou haz been warned >:)
o-o Okies~ We won't have a next page thoughhh

Bye!
Buh-bye! :3

*secret message for Relami: Thanks :3 you're the best :$*
I wasn't very exited to hear you became an AK, because there are only a few AK I like (no offence other AKs .-.) but I'm sure you'll be added to the list!
*Brofist*

All of the AKs are awesome thoughh ;_; *brofist*

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 13:10:30 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/14/2012 6:24:28   
megakyle777

(Appears in fromnt of you with no flashy effect or anything. He puts a small ring in his pocket and keeps his hand there throught the post)
O.o.. *stares at your pocket* ._. okies

Hithere! Congrats on being a AK!
Heyy! :D Thanks yous!!

So, how did they get you? (Long answer please)
Oh dear.. long answer, I'm not good at those.. Well okay so here's how it went.. Once upon a time, there was this young girl named Rilami, she was roaming around a forest happily, munching on all of the grass (actually she was eating a mooseburger but.. Let's keep this story peaceful @_@). Suddenly, she saw the spirit of purple appear, it was indeed Mritha. Rilami feared for her life, she was inexperienced when it came to fighting, so she knew she wouldn't stand a chance, so she ran as fast as she could. However, Mritha was just too quick for Rilami, soon enough Rilami was bound by chains, unable to move she had only two choices, join the Archknights, or be destroyed. Rilami thought about this for an hour or so, and then she finally decided that she would join the Archknights. The end! :D

What evil force was it that binded you to your inescapable prison?
Mritha, but she's not THAT evil! D:

If a Oversoul is made a Archknight and it presumably still has shackles, can it still posess?
Yeah sure! These shackles aren't insanely tight.

So, The Hobbit is out. Gonna go see it?
I don't watch many movies, I probably won't see it unfortunately.

I am. Personaly, since it's apparently going to be three films, I just want thing from it and one thing only: that the entire song the dwarfs sing in Bilbo's house is there. With three whole movies not having it would be pretty unforgivable, although with the length of it I could see why.
*Doesn't understand anything that was just said, nods my head anyways* o-o''.. yes, indeed. You are correct.. xD Sorry, I don't keep up with much these days.

I know it's a small thing to worry about, but I feel it will make or break the films for me. There's a good oppotunity there.
Well for your sake, I hope they have that scene for you.

Anyway, onto other things. I don't know if you were one of the people who saw it or not, but I'm thinking on revising slightly and then reposting my Gentleman/Businessman char i suggested in the appropriate thread. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20865351 The link to it. Anything you think could help or I need to touch on would be appreciated.
I did see it! I'm not a very creative person however.. so I'm not sure how you could improve it, I do remember liking the concept a lot though, a gentleman character is always pretty cool. I'll check it out again later and see if my mind can think of anything xD

If you could have one char in OS for absolutly nothing what would it be?
o-o Poison Drake if it has to be an already existing character. The darn drake is too hard to find for Rilami! D:

If you could have one char from ANY fiction in OS for absolutly nothing what would it be?
A Succubus character, because that's my name in-game :3

SInce Seahawk is not here I'ma beat him to it: Celestia or Luna?
o-o I'm actually not a brony.. so ;_; I would likely pick Celestia though.

Also, Best pony?
;_; I don't watch MLP, please.. don't hurt me *hides*

That's all, bye! (Vanishes with no flashy effects or anything)
Bye bye! :3 *waves*

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 13:23:30 >
DF  Post #: 30
12/14/2012 10:07:39   
bman270

Hello Rilami! I didn't even know this page existed, but now that I do I felt it would be nice little way to congratulate you on your AK status again by posting on it so here goes!
Hey Bman! :3 Thanks again~

1) What is your favorite time of the year and why?
Christmas! It's time that should be spent with family, and my parents tend to be so busy, so I really like it when we get to spend Christmas together. Thanksgiving is also pretty amazing, although I didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with.. well any family members this year ;_; I didn't even get to eat that much.. but I was still thankful for what I did have.

2) If you could choose to become any animal at will what would it be and why?
A cat! I've always wanted to be a cat! They're very agile and quick creatures. Cats are also amazingly adorable ;_; how could you not want to be a cute little kitteh?

3) What made you interested in the AE group and their games in the first place?
Hmm.. I'm not sure! I played AQ when I was very young, so my memory is a little foggy. I think I just really enjoyed and appreciated the story, despite being so young and unable to comprehend some of the words. I also really enjoyed how easy the game was in terms of learning it.

4) (not sure if you are allow to ask about other games but...) If you could choose to be one Pokemon, what would you be?
Tons of other people have asked about other games, I'm sure it's fine. :3 If I could be one pokemon.. I would be Blissey! Perhaps an unusual choice, but it's mostly because an old friend of mine gave me her Blissey on a site I used to be on. She told me it was a fitting pokemon for someone like me, so I guess that made me very happy.

5) Coffee, Tea, or Ice Cap? (I don't drink coffee OR tea so I included what I drink xD)
Coffee! Though I drink just about anything, I almost always have something to drink beside me while I'm reading the forums or even playing games! Sometimes I will even go afk in a game just to take a sip of my drink. I just tend to always be thirsty for whatever reason.. I may secretly be a vampire of some sort.

6) Dage or Nulgath?
Nulgath is the best! :3

7) Favorite Class EVER?
Class? owo Like in school or AQW? Or.. Well I'll just tell you all my favorite classes! Math (school) and Cardclasher (AQW)

8) Favorite Hobby?
Is eating a hobby? I think it's a hobby, eating it is! Sleeping is a close second.

9) Do you read? And if so, favorite author?
I only read the forums good sir! My favorite author on the forums would be.. probably everyone who posts on the forums! As long as they follow the rules of course o:

10) Dog or Cat?
Cats, always cats. I will look for every dog and then I'll pounce D:< because cats are the best.

Ok, I think I have asked more then enough! Congrats once again on your AK status! Please don't worry if something I asked was too personal, just omit or delete it
It's never enough! o: Thanks again~ :3 Don't worry about anything personal, thus far, no one has asked something that was too, too personal. ^^"

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 13:39:48 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/14/2012 13:15:55   
Axel459
The Void Calls

*Peeks in*
Hai there o: *stares at the rabbit hole that everyone is coming out of when they come to this thread to ask me questions*

*Takes his hat back and gives you a replica*
;_; my hatt..

Here is a barrel of cookies...try not to eat them all right now
o: I'll do my best! I'll just wait for you to leave before I eat them :E

Congrats to you again Rilami, you truly deserve this position and I'm sure you'll do great as a AK (I'm not really good with words so I can't give you a speech .-.)
Thanks Axel! :3 No need for speeches, I'm very grateful already for your kind words. Thank you Axel ^^" and thanks for adding my color in too! :'D

~Axel

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 13:43:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
12/14/2012 14:14:21   
Vagaran

Look who is back to troll even more! You didn't see the last part....
o: I didn't.. until you pointed it out! :c

Let's see....I got a speech for you....it comes later!
o-o Okies! :3

Question time....Again!
Yay! :D

*looks at the shackles* so, how are those shackles?
They're pretty comfortable! :3 And hopefully edible soon! I might get marshmallow shackles so..

How does it feel like to be one of "them"?
I still feel like Rilami @_@ I've always been Rilami, so.. yeah Rilami. >.<

How do you feel about Vampire who takes your blood and leaves you white?
I love vampires so.. I wouldn't mind if a vampire took all my blood, who needs blood right?

Now to the Speech:

Blah Blah Blah, gratz on Ak ship, blah blah blah, it feelt like yesterday, blah blah blah, and then that happened, blah blah blah.
Thanks! That's a lot of blahs >.< reminds me of school.

That's all for now, bye, and cya for next page (hopefully there will be one) Mwahahaha!
See you later :3

(PS: I'm stalking you on twitter....hehe)
o-o Oh dear.. well I'm stalking you too.. if I knew your twitter name @_@

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 14:24:54 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 33
12/14/2012 14:23:49   
DarkLore

Round two questions! YAY!
Yay! :'D

What are you looking forward to possessing in a future release?
Everythingggg.. Actually, I love something Revontheus posted awhile back. To be honest, I love all of his creations! Even the scary ones~ but this one was just my favorite. http://twitpic.com/ay662o

Do you like rainbows?
I love rainbows! They're filled with so many beautiful colors!

Are you afraid of Nulgath? He did kill you in Oversoul after all.
Afraid? No way! I'm sure he had his reason(s) for killing me. Like.. perhaps he was bored or something! Or maybe he tripped and accidentally stabbed me. :3

Would you squeal for joy if you could someday possess a baby dragon?
Yes! If by baby dragon you mean a kitten. Or perhaps baby dragon the yugioh monster? ;_; It's too adorableeee..

Are you ready for today's epic release? Not to mention Founder Knight!
Yes a million times! I have been so excited for Founder Knight~

Well, time for DarkLore to manage his troops of possessed minions to attack Nulgath and snatch his body! Muhahahahahaha!
o-o.. Be careful! Don't forget your sweater o: bye bye~

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 14:32:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/14/2012 15:48:44   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

The cloaked giant eyes for a moment the shy person wondering what she is doing in Yulgar's Inn
*Waves at Elryn*

Elryn grins as he recognizes Rilami, giving her a hard pat in the back and her own tankard of Moglinberry juice
*Smiles* Thank you ^^" *takes a sip of the Moglinberry juice*

*chuckles* Well met, Rilami. It is good to have you.
Thanks Elryn :3 a pleasure to meet you.

AdventureQuest was your first game you say? *grins* Splendid, it is mine as well.
Yes, I remember playing it for hours and hours, and then begging my elder sister to use her credit card so I could become a guardian. >.<

You do not remember when that was though? Pity.
Unfortunately, I do not >.< it was quite a few years ago, and I wish I did remember.

How long have you known the forums then? Which ones?
Hmm.. well I always knew about the forums, but I only joined them on the last day of last year. I was active for a bit, I posted on the AQW forums somewhat often, if I remember correctly. But that didn't last, I didn't stay on the forums for more than a week or so. Then Oversoul came, and I started playing during late alpha, I don't think I was active on the forums until the beginning of beta though.

Your favorite AQ event?
I don't remember, I don't play AQ much anymore >.< but I did enjoy every Frostval event.

Your favourite AQ war?
;_; I apologize for not being able to give a good answer for these AQ questions, I played AQ at a young age and I barely remember anything about the game.

Favourite AQ NPC?
Probably Valencia, I always loved her, I really enjoy "rare hunter" kind of characters.

What of Dragonfable?
I played some Dragonfable as well, but not really too much. I never got through much of the storyline.

Will we see you on the IRC?
Of course! Once I stop being so scared.. ^^"

Elryn chuckles and takes a sip of Moglinberry juice I believe I have bothered long enough. Safe travels, Rilami.
You too Elryn! I sincerely apologize for not being able to answer your questions with detail, take care of yourself.
Elryn chuckles wholeheartedly Not to worry. You needn't.

< Message edited by Elryn -- 12/14/2012 16:46:01 >
AQ  Post #: 35
12/14/2012 16:49:59   
shadowbishop

Well hello there! :3
Hello! :3

Congrats on getting on the AKship (it's a ship where all dem AKs sit)
Thanks! ^^" Wait.. who's steering the ship? o-o

Want a cookie? *gives cookie*
Yes! Thank you :3 *nibbles on it as I answer your questions*

Do you like Sword Art Online? (it's an anime)
I've heard of it, never had the opportunity to watch it however. So currently, I don't have an opinion on it, sorry!

What are your favorite animes? (if you have any)
Code Geass and Durarara!! are my two favorites :3

So you say you're shy...Shy to what level?
Shy as in.. real life shy I guess o-o I don't mind talking to strangers on the internet, but in real life I'm a very quiet person.

Meh that's it for me
Okies o: take care! Bye bye~

kthnxbye :D

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 19:04:12 >

Post #: 36
12/14/2012 18:18:45   
Leader
Unrequited

Jeeze, I've missed so much - Congratulations Rilami! (:
:3 Welcome back and thanks!

My questions for you? Hmm...
I shall think with you.. o-o hmm..

You play LoL right?
Yes, I do! :3

If so then what Level are you? (If not then awkward o-o)
Level 30 of course~

What do you think the future holds for OS?
Great things! I love the game so much already, and there's so many big features that aren't even implemented yet! I really can't wait ^^"

Not much, I honestly don't know what else to ask :3
Well :c okies~

Once more congratulations! Well deserved and good luck. ;)
Thanks again! ^^" take care :3

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 19:06:16 >
Post #: 37
12/14/2012 19:16:39   
UnderSoul

New page, new questions, no mercy!
But but.. I like mercy..

1. Why Good?
Because there's good in everyone.

2. Favourite type of cookie?
Chocolate Chip :3

3. What super(or not so super)power would you want?
I would want the ability to turn invisible. Although I'm good enough at it in real life. :3

42. True or false: 42 is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything.
Truly false.

5. Did you realize the problem with the previous question?
It says ultimate answer instead of ultimate question? o-o I dunno
Wrong, the problem was that it's numbered 42 instead of 4.

6. (4n u undrstnd txt spek? (I can't, I needed a translator to type that)
*nods like I understand*

7. Does North Korea have unicorns?
North Korea has everything, so yes.

8. How would you react if someone screamed "I AM IN YOUR SOUL, BOOM!!!!!!"
I would be very worried that someone is in my soul.

9. Can you dodge a flying dagger?
Probably not, but we'll find out when it happens.

10. Too late!
;_; Looks like the answer was no.

Well, if your still conscious enough to read this, congratz again. You ever need a hitman, I'll be right under your soul.
o-o'' okies! Thank you c:

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 12/14/2012 19:36:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/14/2012 19:22:25   
OAS Spartan

Almost all questions stolen from Mr. Moose's MtAK.
Poor Mr. Moose! :c

1. What is your favorite Dinosaur?
The gummy kind of dinosaurs, I love them.

2. What color do you think Dinosaurs were?
Rainbow, just because.

3. Did you know the myth of dragons came because of dinosaur remains being found?
Really? o-o I never knew that, I always though people just put wings on dinosaurs and called them dragons.

4. Pizza or Pie?
Pizza pie, or just pizza. Not a hugeeee fan of pie.

HA! Pizza pie!
... ;_; how did you know?

5. Cats or Dogs?
A dog that meows, or a cat that barks. But if I had to pick one, I would pick a cat, I love cats very much.

6. What is your favorite Oversoul character so far?
Founder Knight ^^" I want to level it to legendary when I have the time.

7. Have you seen an Alpha Frostzard around here? Punk stole my money...
;_; Alpha Frostzards are scary.. I prefer the cute puny version.

8. How many questions am I at?
I dunno o-o

9. Did you notice that?
Notice what? D:

10. Have you ever played Dragon Age?
Nope! >.< Sorry~

11. Ever play Halo?
Only twice, I'm horrible at it.

12. Want to read the first five chapters of my book? (Check siggy for FB page and links to the book chapters)
I'll read it when I can :3

13. Did you like the chapters? If you haven't read them... why?
D: I'm sorry! I'll read it later!

14. Any tips?
;_; still haven't read it yet..

15. ASK ME A QUESTION?
Where did your name come from? o:

16. Have you ever _________?
I have never ________ unfortunately.

17. Wait, did I just waste a question?
No questions are ever wasted!

18. Do you watch Bleach? If not... WHY?!?!
;_; I haven't had the time.

I'm out of questions...
:c *gives you more questions*

20. Ask me another question?
What's your favorite number and does it have any significant meaning to you?

~OAS Spartan, Teyrn of the Frozen North.

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 19:33:24 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
12/14/2012 19:38:41   
Dizzy the Mad Hatter

*Tips hat* Greetings, miss.
*takes hat* Hello there :3

Like I said, you were a shoe in for the job, lucky for you this community is great.
^^" Thanks! You're right, this community is great. :3

Looks like if I act up we have a new person to put me in binds, I have to say, you being an AK almost makes me want to be a better forumie. Maybe I will.
That's good to hear c: you should!

Have a good one, see you in PvP.
Take care, can't wait to lose to you. @_@

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/14/2012 19:40:59 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/14/2012 21:12:58   
enjoibro4

/Smoke appears, little pandas fly together, making a big panda, more smoke appears, then in the place of the big panda is enjoi
Howdy thar!
o: Where did the pandas go!?! o-o Hello Enjoi!

How goes life :)?
It goes quickly and very well o:

I hope it goes well for you?
^^" Thanks! You too c:

Anyways, I was just popping in to say hiya! :D
Hiya o:

And of course, the congratulations!
Thanks so much! ^^

You're such an helpful person, and we definitely need to become friends once they release the feaure! :)
D: We're not friends already!?! We don't need a buddylist feature in order to be friends!

And you already know me decently well haha :D
I do? o-o

I'm so glad I met you
o: Thank you! ^^" it was a pleasure meeting you as well.

Congrats!
Thanks again! :3

Here's a cookie! :D
o: Thank you again again! *munches on cookie*

And of course, another one! :)
Thanks again again again! o-o.. *noms on the other cookie*

Thanks alot
You're the one that deserves to be thanked! owo

Adieu!
Bye bye o:

/Enjoi dissapears through smoke, you hear a bunch on random noises, then enjoi is gone and in his place is a panda

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 19:59:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/15/2012 3:06:25   
killer15683

-dimensional rift opens, Hell and Heaven clash at the skies, figure pops out of the rift and sits down-
*waves to you* Hello there! :3

Hello, Names Necro Bradford, The Demonic Angel. (I rather be referred as that name rather than my forum name)
I see, I'll keep that in mind! Pleasure to meet you Necro.

Seems you are a LoL player.
Indeed! I play LoL on my free time, though lately, I haven't played much at all.

Add me on LoL when you have the time. My name is my summoner's name (just Necro Bradford).
Sure! My name is Secrets.

Mage, Melee or Ranged?
AD carries are my favorite, so ranged I suppose.

Chocolate chip or double chocolate chip?
Why not triple? The more chocolate chip, the better.

Congratz being AK.
Thank you! ^^"

Do you follow the path of mayhem or order or do you walk the path between?
I walk my own path, of both order and mayhem, not quite in between however.

Which is more annoying to fight against: Teemo or Master Yi?
Master yi if he's fed, because he's just taunting me with how fast he is and how fast he can destroy me. Otherwise, it's always teemo, the answer is always teemo.

MOOGLES!!!!
Are adorable! Yes :3

Rank the following from the cutest to the worse: Moogle, Cactaur, Chocobo, Magic Pot, Tomberry.
Moogle, Chocobo, Tomberry, Magic Pot, Cactaur

Favorite Final Fantasy game?
I haven't played many to be honest, I really enjoyed Final fantasy 13, despite the fact that long-time final fantasy fans didn't enjoy it one bit. I personally enjoyed it, I'm not quite sure why, but I just take each game for itself, I don't account for the rest of the series. So FFXIII on it's own, is pretty good in my opinion. But again, I haven't played many FF games.

Favorite LoL Character of all time??
Hmm.. Ahri has always been my favorite champ, excluding the first few days I played League. I feel like she's a champion I can relate to, and she's beautiful.

Who will win Cloud vs Squall? (if you know who they are, if not don't answer)
I know who they are, but not well enough @_@ so I don't know..

Before I forget....yay another shy person =^.^= (I'm mostly shy around girls even thought at my age, I shouldn't be)
I'm shy around everyone! Although, not as much while I'm online, since no one is looking at me and judging me. x-x

Is a succubus just all "charm" (if you know what I mean) or more deadlier than that?
It depends, not all succubi are deadly, but they're all charming.

If I can I would bake some sweet for your achievement but unfortunately transferring analog object to digital is not yet invented.
;_; that is indeed unfortunate..

Again congratz on your promotion.
Thank you! ^^"

See you on the battlefield.
See you around Necro, take care.

-pulls out scythe and rips another rift and walks into it-

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 20:39:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
12/15/2012 4:09:58   
Blackshock

Haro Rilami!!
Hello there! :3

Grats on the promotion, I knew you'd make it one of these days. *super proud high five of awesomeness*
*high fives* Thanks! ^^"

Okay, interrogation question time
Yay! :3 I love questions and being interrogated.

What's your favorite OS character and why?
Founder Champion! Because I worked really hard to get it to legendary~

Same as above, but least favorite character this time.
Peasant, I like female characters, but she still has no evolutions at the moment, so she's still just a peasant.. ;_;

If you could have one mecha in real life, what would it be and why?
I'm not sure o-o.. any mecha would be too scary for myself.. but I really like Gawain, I remember when Zero/Lelouch obtained it, and it was just such a beautiful Knightmare from Code Geass.

Are you a fan of transformers? If so, which one's your favorite and if not, I suggest you check out transformers prime sometime, they have the whole series on youtube. XD
I haven't watched too much transformers unfortunately! >.< I'll certainly check it out some time :3

I see you're a fan of DRRR, if you were a character in the novels/anime, which faction would you be in and which canon character would you most likely hang out with the most?
The dollars of course! I would love to hang out with Izaya Orihara. ^^" He's a very well done character in my opinion.

Okay, question's over. Haha, as I said before, grats on being an AK. I'm glad one of the friendliest people I've met online is incharge of the OS forums. Hope the peeps here won't give you too much trouble. XD haha *brofist*
Thanks again! :3 I'm very inexperienced, so I'm scared.. but I'll do my best to learn quickly! Everyone on the OS forums seem to be very good people, so I'm sure they won't give me much trouble at all! ^^" *brofist* :3 see you later Blackshock~

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 21:11:17 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
12/15/2012 13:39:32   
Sainsbo
Orange Squire

Hey Rilami!
Hey there Sainsbo! c:

Congratulations on becoming an AK! ^^
Thank you very much! :3

Just a few questions from me:
Yay questions! How lovely o:

What was your reaction when you got AK'd?
I was both scared and excited when I became an AK. I'm a person that generally worries about everything, and I worried a lot about being an AK, but I'm also very excited, I love the community on these forums, and being able to help them as an AK really brings a smile to my face. ^^"

What's your favourite Genre of movie?
Romantic comedies are my favorite, action packed movies are pretty good too! Nothing scary though..

Favourite Band?
Linkin Park, it's a band I grew up with, and I've always felt like their music speaks to me. Although, I haven't listened to much music at all lately.

Favourite Song?
Despite Linkin Park being my favorite band, my favorite song is actually not from Linkin Park x-x.. This is perhaps my favorite music. I do however, like a lot of songs.. I just don't know which one @-@ the music I linked is what I always listen to when I'm stressed or anything really, it calms me down.

That's it from me. I'm sure you'll do a great job. Cya around!
Thanks! I really hope I do.. :3 Take care~

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 21:44:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/15/2012 15:26:15   
mawex

Bon Jour, Rilami

Do you like coral? Its my favorite animal.
Sure! However, I don't know much about coral.. though I love everything, so :3

What's better, 9001 coral reefs or 1337 coral reefs?
1337, 9001 seems like it's way too much!

What do you think about the color cyan?
It's a lovely color! I would use it, but I've always loved the color red.

What genre do you like more, Science Fiction or Fantasy?
Hmm.. Fantasy, I think.

Werewolf or Vampire?
Vampire! I like to bite..

Wo wohnen Sie? (Where do you live?)
I live in the united states o-o'' more specifically, Pennsylvania. I live in a box!

Thans for your time, Au Revoir.

Good bye :3 thanks for stopping by~

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 21:22:58 >
Post #: 45
12/15/2012 19:42:31   
Klunk

Greetings, puny friend! KLUNK will ask questions!
Hello there! D: I'm not that puny! However, I'm very interested in these questions of yours! o-o

Why aren't there more ogres in OVERSOUL? KLUNK needs minions in order to be a proper ogre King!
I have no idea, perhaps we need an ogre day where everyone turns into an ogre that worships Klunk? xD

Of the characters currently in-game, which is your favorite character to CRUSH with in OVERSOUL?
To crush with? I suppose it would be my Black Dragon! Though, it could easily change to my Founder Champion, once I'm able to fight with it in battle.

It is better to CRUSH than to be CRUSHED, yes?
Of course! No one wants to be crushed, crushing is much more fun.

KLUNK likes CRUSHING stuff... could you tell?
xD Yes, I can tell. I also enjoy crushing stuff.

If you could CRUSH any celebrity... who would it be?
Selena Gomez! I'm just too jealous of her. @_@.. Must crush..

Do you have a CRUSH on KLUNK?
xD I don't know.. how to answer this without being crushed.

KLUNK has no more questions. KLUNK looks forward to CRUSHING you in PvP sometime soon!
D:< You will be the one who gets crushed Ogre King!

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/15/2012 22:33:23 >

OVERSOUL's resident Sound Ogre!
Post #: 46
12/16/2012 8:29:19   
Redingard

Ohai Rilami. :D
Haiii o:

Frieza or Cooler?
Cooler is cooler.

Favorite pokemon?
Blissey. :3

I' starting to run out of questions. Give me one.
Uhh.. o-o how many cookies fit into one cookie jar?

Depending on your question...answer thingy to my last question, answer that question.
Over 9000.

Are you confused yet?
Nope owo

How awesome is BD?
Very awesome o: however, people tend to look down on you if you use it in pvp ._. so.. yeah. I love using it, but I know some people hate those who use it.

Revontheus or Nulgath? They're both hot. Just choose.
O-o.. Wait what? I guess I'll pick.. both? ._. I dunno

Bai Rilami. :3'
Bai bai o:

NU, WAIT.
owo What?

Ponies. They're coming. And they have fluffly war weapons of love.
o: I love ponies! Can I eat them? :3

Prepare.
*gets ready to eat them*

Okay. Now bai! >:3
Bai bai o:

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/16/2012 10:56:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
12/16/2012 9:48:46   
Dannish
Banned

Hai again.
Hello owo

Favorite Final Fantasy game?
FF-XIII, I haven't played many FF games in all honesty, and people highly dislike FFXIII because it doesn't stand up to other FF games so.. yeah.

Are you a noob? Noob.
o-o..

What happens if I call you noob?
You're entitled to your own opinions ._.

What happens if I go over 20 questions?
Nothing really~

How u get Founder so quicklyz?
I just played when I had the time, between sleeping and trying to make the DNs thread look pretty @_@..

What is your species?
I'm human! For the most part..

Do you haz crush on someone?
Nope owo unless if my boyfriend counts.

Derp?
Derp owo

Nerp?
Wut? o-o

Jerp?
Nope owo

Can I haz Picklock set pl0x?
No D:< they're mine.

Can I destroy your OS account?
:c No.. unless if you give me a lot of cookies..

Mac? Windows? Linux?
Windows o-o

16?
16? owo

Are you damned at these questions?
Nope o-o..

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee? Say Chuck Norris and I eat you. Bruce Lee and you get monies.
Chuck.. Lee?

So, whats your shoe size?
No idea o-o

Are you a elf?
Nope ;_; not yet.

Is this question 21? Now, what happens if I go over 20 questions.
Nothing happens o: you might just poof..

Hah didn't use question mark!
I answered it anyways :D

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/18/2012 20:19:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/16/2012 11:02:08   
strexze

Hai Rilami

Are u a ninja o-o?
That's what they seem to call me >.< but I'm not as sneaky as your average ninja.

Do you like Doom Cookies ?
As long as they're cookies, then yes! Omnomnom~

Gratz for being AK and do you enjoy for being Archknight :O?
Thanks! And of course I do! I still have much to learn though.

Can you giv some sg for me hehe?
xD I don't think that's possible, sorry.

whats your fav Digimon?
I haven't watched enough Digimon to really give you an educated answer, sorry!

Did nulgath and his buddies hav Doom Cookies?
I'm not sure what kind of cookies they have, but if they have any, I'll be sure to investigate and steal them. @_@

Are you cookies hunter?
Of course nottt.. *hides my cookies*

I am a cookies hunter. :D
Oh really? o: I'm a cookie hunter too!

Thanks for everything Ril-kun and if u fellow cookies hunter like me say 'Janeh strexze-san'(cya strexze). :D
:3 Janeh strexze-san~

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/16/2012 14:11:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/16/2012 11:07:10   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Is this where I come answer my questions? owo
o-o Yush!

Stop cheating, that wasn't a question.
;_;.. it looked like one.. :c

Do you want to fly through the universe in the Tardis with me?! WE CAN GO EXPLORING!
Sure! I love exploring! :3

Past, Present or Future?
owo The present is a present. So present~

Exact Date?
1/15/2047 20:14:47 EST

Location?
Inside a cookie jar.

Is that a suitcase I see behind you.
A suitcase wouldn't fit in a cookie jar! Don't be silly.

There's a guest room upstairs you're welcome to use.
:3 Thank you!

Your thoughts on ponies?
Ponies are lovely.

Who's your favorite pony?
Rainbow Dash? x: I don't watch much MLP but.. how can you not like Rainbow Dash.. how?

What?! Really?
Yush really o:

Before you ask, yes I can see your answers before you answer them yourself because....Well, I'm a Time Lord.
;_; That's a scary.. title, Mr. Time Lord sir.

Anyways, a plate of cookies is to the left, your bags can be unpacked upstairs and you now are officially my companion in the Tardis!
:'D Yay! We shall go exploring :3

Yes, its against your will.
:c It is? That doesn't sound very good..

I'll be back with more questions for you c: Until then, settle in! Oh and Look behind you fast and whatever you do....
o-o *looks behind me and stares at my teddy bear* ._. Asuka is that you?

... I knew it!

Don't Blink.
Don't.. *blinks* blink? o-e too late.. *explodes*

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/16/2012 14:17:21 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= A Shy Person Emerges
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition