Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapon layout

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Weapon layout
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2012 10:45:22   
Darkeroid

What weapon layout do you prefer?I personally like an Energy-Phys-Phys layout, because I can deal some damage after I malf while waiting for the other things to cool down.

Epic  Post #: 1
12/16/2012 10:47:58   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

All I stick with is the stats really unless I'm planning a certain build such as Support TM or Str BH. I even used all energy on a TM build before only to be called stupid for doing so. I walked away from that battle pretty easily with a win.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/16/2012 10:48:24   
Mysterion.

I prefer Psysical-Energy-Energy.

Since when they have High dex, its better to have E guns and auxes since they are unblockable.
And when they have High technology its better to have Psysical primary since its undeflectable.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 12/16/2012 10:49:38 >

As violence and darkness take over the streets, this unknown child
works to rid the streets of crime. He is the symbol these town´s need.
Although his identity remained a mystery for a long time,
he was finally unmasked to be
Epic  Post #: 3
12/16/2012 11:14:38   
ckend

honestly the smartest layout i energy phys phys. just because of cyber hunters. the phys is more effective because they have +10 passive res and they can block u easily with shadow arts so its best to shoot them physical so it does most damage and doesn't get blocked. against any other class it doesn't matter too much.
Post #: 4
12/16/2012 11:33:45   
King Helios

Physical - Energy - Physical.

My aux is Physical only because it has great stats (Bugzooka)
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/16/2012 11:47:34   
Stabilis

Mysterion uses my layout.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/16/2012 12:03:02   
Midnightsoul

Energy-Physical-Energy-Physical(bot)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/16/2012 12:37:49   
DanniiBoiixD

Depressed Void and Mysterion use my preferred layout.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/17/2012 8:48:35   
Vegafire

a nice 5 focus build, enhancements on str and support, Phy's- primary Energy- sidearm phy's- Aux and Infernal Bot.

Two - Three phy's att's
one - two energy att's

(without skills)

Helps me combat any situation aswell as making energy meaningless in most situations to me due to nice heafty damage from all weapons :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/17/2012 8:50:24   
goldslayer1

it depends on the build.

but most prefered for me is physical - energy - energy
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/17/2012 13:46:45   
Yo son

either energy physical physical, or physical energy energy. It is always best to have a balance between both, because having just one type of energy damage can easily be abused by the opponent.
Post #: 11
12/17/2012 13:51:21   
rene196

As a tech mage : physical-energy-energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/17/2012 13:58:04   
JariTheMighty

As goldslayer1 said, it depends on the build. Sometimes it's best to use a weapon that gives the best stat distribution for the build, no matter if it's energy or physical.

As support TM I've been using Phy-En-En.

With tech spam TM it doesn't matter that much, it's usually best to use weapons with no/with low str/support reqs.

Support Merc/Tlm would be best off with energy aux and with sidearm and primary being mainly for boosting support.

Str smoke-mass BH usually does best with Phy-En-En or Phy-En-Phy, aux being mostly for boosting str and/or dex.

So yeah, as mentioned, it really depends on the build. Can't say I have a favourite weapon layout or anything, I just use weapons that best suit the build.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
12/17/2012 23:40:41   
kaiseryeux21

agree with jari. the thing is, you must not use a weapon layout with all physical or all energy coz you will be pawned.
DF Epic  Post #: 14
12/18/2012 2:23:02   
ninja.fighter

if Ch
energy-phy-energy and the infernal bot
if BH
phy-energy-phy and the infernal bot
Epic  Post #: 15
12/18/2012 16:09:12   
arthropleura

I only find it logical that its physical primary and energy ranged. If they have high tech you range and low dex you can use primary, though all that goes down the drain when you have malfunction ^^
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Weapon layout
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition