Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ever get bored of classes?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ever get bored of classes?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2012 0:01:38   
TRizZzCENTRINO

if you have mastered all classes, you would be sticking to one that you feel most comfortable with, and changing to another class that you have also mastered to try something new(once in a while), but from everything you said it makes me come to a conclusion that you just jump to classes and try a build without making new adjustments to to after a battle and jumping to the next class(frequent class changing).

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 12/21/2012 0:03:13 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/21/2012 0:08:17   
goldslayer1

@trizz
well no, i usually change alot when im bored, when theres a balance change (to see how each class fares when the change happens, etc)

not very logical to judge someone like that either :)

i change frequently, but i also play actively.
u changed frequently, but i dont see u as an active person.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/21/2012 0:15:45   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above uh because you are not on my buddy list and i usually chat with people ingame and doing 1v1 every 5-10 minutes, plus i already have a list of builds and stats that i have perfected over time for the classes, im not judging you :P what you say makes me come to the conclusion of it.

quote:

i usually change alot when im bored, when theres a balance change

then it again it is your problem that you chose to change alot when you are bored, most people don't waste their varium when bored. and you can easily tell if the balance change might effect you or not if you battle, its easy to see that if the balance change has effected which classes without yourself changing to them.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 12/21/2012 0:16:57 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/21/2012 0:18:14   
goldslayer1

@trizz
quote:

@above uh because you are not on my buddy list and i usually chat with people ingame and i already have a list of builds and stats that i have perfected over time for the classes, im not judging you :P what you say makes me come to the conclusion of it.

and u think i dont have my own album of screenshots with different builds in them?

i still have some beta and gamma builds in my album.

but in most cases, many builds became "outdated" therefor not so usefull in today's balance.
thats why switching often to try out builds, keeping up with balance, etc is a must for me.

yeah u could probably see how balance affects it by looking at others, but i want that experience first hand.

and i used to supply my faction with builds, so keeping a good list of viable builds was also usefull.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/21/2012 0:21:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/21/2012 0:22:29   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above if it is like that, you wouldn't change classes frequently while having fun at the same time. no matter how often you change classes the skills and stats on those classes don't change, so to me you are just basically wasting varium. and having a purchasable class will just help you change classes more often, you should self manage how often you do it, i know it is your varium and your choice to change or not, but it is just my suggestion to you.

there is not really much changes to classes, bloodmage is still OP, cyber hunter is still the most balanced class, tactical mercenary is still the most powerful 5 focus class, so you are saying that you want to see which is the current OP class that will help you to get wins and tons of influence for your faction by changing to them am I right?

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 12/21/2012 0:25:33 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/21/2012 0:27:56   
Mother1

@ goldslayer

How is buying the classes going to help you get over your boredom with them? If anything all that seems to solve is quick jumping from one class to another which as it has been said before will hurt balance since people will just buy the classes and when OP builds are found jump to them with ease.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/21/2012 0:39:20   
goldslayer1

@trizz

quote:

there is not really much changes to classes, bloodmage is still OP, cyber hunter is still the most balanced class, tactical mercenary is still the most powerful 5 focus class,

dont need u to tell me about balance :)

quote:

so you are saying that you want to see which is the current OP class that will help you to get wins and tons of influence for your faction by changing to them am I right?

to some degree. but i dont know how many times im gonna have to explain it to u.

i like having knowledge of the classes, i like knowing everything there is to know about them.
this is what would give me a competitive edge over others. i like testing many builds for all classes.
and i made builds for faction members that needed them. this helped me achieve alot of things as an individual and as a faction.

quote:

How is buying the classes going to help you get over your boredom with them? If anything all that seems to solve is quick jumping from one class to another which as it has been said before will hurt balance since people will just buy the classes and when OP builds are found jump to them with ease.

it would help because i wont be confined to 1/6 of the gameplay all the time. i could be tech mage now, tlm in 5 minutes, and merc the hour after.

and as i explained it earlier, putting a requirement for buying classes like having changed X amount of times, would prevent major OP build changers.

an OP build changer doesn't change 6 times in a week, or 100+ times in their lifetime. they switch to the OP build and stick with it until its no longer OP. (and that easily lasts months)
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/21/2012 0:45:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above nope not really, there is already so much OP builds right now, they change frequently to each OP build of each class.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/21/2012 0:52:10   
Mother1

@ goldslayer

Even so it still promotes rapid class jumping which the staff themselves frown upon. being able to buy the classes would make the class change thing worthless. Why do you think it cost so much to change class? It is to prevent people from jumping to classes like a class retrain. Your idea would make it way to easy for a person to jump classes. Not only would it hurt balance, but the server as well. Remember the server has to process and save these changes and if people contently kept changing could cause the server to crash. We don't need that sort of problem.

Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ever get bored of classes?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition