Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> Gears University Houses >> Wolfblade >> RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2012 14:44:21   
UnderSoul

Remember, every win helps. Every fight shows your dedication to Wolfblade. Every Valor Badge a symbol of your honour. We are a determined warrior house, and we will not lose. So fight until you can't do a single fight more. Show them what Wolfblade really is!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/29/2012 15:55:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I will help when I can, lets make this another clear victory for Wolfblade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/29/2012 16:13:51   
Zyxovan

Hmmm...we have a nice continuous lead but those birds are pretty persistent. Oh and you know the one-eyed doll cd weapon? Thats probably the best front arm in all of mechquest hands down. Especially since it has 0 CD and 0 energy cost. Has a nice little occasional accuracy buff, a constant damage buff, an energy DoT and it halts energy regen sometimes if all 3 hits are landed, but it will sometimes only do 2 hits. Still, with the Chronocorruptor head weapon damage buff, that thing is doing some heavy tanking. Just in case some of you may want it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
12/29/2012 16:29:38   
Zyxovan

Ur welcome rave! To tell you the truth, i was a bit unsure because of the preview art, but i have to say that its absolutely incredible. I mean, do you know how overpowered it is with my chronocorruptor mech? I was literally hunting down every player in the labyrinth quest. I only stopped when they severed my back shoulder and my front arm off. I stopped their energy regen and then i was just nuking their energy points until they had negative EP. Then it took them a while just to climb back up to 0 EP levels, which is pretty useful when they nerf ur damage or blind you. It was pretty fun turning them into giant metal vegetables while spamming away. I even made sepulchure look like a lvl 1 character...Oh and btw, its a real honor meeting you rave. Im a huge fan of your loyalty and determination to the wolf pack. Keep up the work cuz i rlly wanna hear you say you have over 9000 valor XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
12/29/2012 17:08:59   
Kinzdor

Been a long time hasn`t it? While the GG`s are pulling me back in! So any good builds or stargeys for this year?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/29/2012 21:30:50   
Zyxovan

Rave thx for the compliments on my build. I suppose you saw my character. I hope you dont mind me adding you to my contacts list? its rlly nice knowing that a fellow and legendary wolfblade like yourself admires my build and words of nuking. It would be an honor if you added me to ur list too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
12/29/2012 22:27:24   
Zyxovan

You may not be exactly legendary but you certainly are infamous to the other houses during the games. And the One-Eyed Doll front arm doesn't exactly burn out EP. It halts regen and has an energy DoT that reduces EP by like 1. However, when you have Chronocorruptor and you halt energy regen with the arm, you can use your default back arm and knock out tons of EP while doing high damage. You also have your 2 shoulder attacks that can drain and lower EP from your enemy, an added bonus. There's also a passive effect by the Mech that occurs after using an attack in which I think that after every one of your turns your enemy loses a small bit of EP due to something about deteriorating energy cells. Combine that with your energy regen stopping and your energy nuking skills and you have the ultimate mecha crippling machine, making them shut down from energy loss instead of with health. When they run out of energy, you can just destroy them by spamming your front arm with 0 CD and 0 Energy Cost, which like I said boosts attack as well as accuracy eventually. Even without attacking with the weapon, just equipping it gives you a really good stat modifier that boosts your accuracy by a bit and another skill that I think was perception. Plus, by totally crippling them, you can just imagine those imaginary pilots in the Mech panicking, screaming with rage, sobbing to themselves, and soiling themselves as they watch you destroy their prized Mech knowing that theirs nothing they can do to stop the carnage of the WolfBlade piloting its own Mech, witnessing the sheer ferocity of a pilot belonging to the most powerful and destructive, but still extremely loyal and honorable war clan in all of MechQuest...Sorry. I take gaming really seriously sometimes. Plus I have a pretty wild imagination. Right now readers are probably thinking I'm crazy psychotic and they're kind of getting creeped out and panicked over my message. Well they're right to think I'm crazy, but not that other stuff. I honestly hope you don't think too much differently of me. I just fall into my own little world of code and pixels sometimes. I may also be a little bit too descriptive on occasion. ;-;. Wow this is a long message XD.

Limited inventory space, but an infinitely growing number of rare items... the eternal struggle continues.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
12/30/2012 0:09:13   
Zyxovan

If i was allowed to, i'd spend hours on end gaming, Rave. And i promise you that my mech would bring hell even as an AI. It has hell loads of effects and damage. Plus the head attack boosts damage and has healing. But i wanna know. Do you have trouble fighting the Ice Viking SC Mecha? Cuz thats the only mecha that gives me a bit of challenge. Also, have you ever tried meltface mode? Give me a feedback on that.

Limited inventory space, but an infinitely growing number of rare items... the eternal struggle continues.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
12/30/2012 1:03:44   
xSoulSeekerx

WOLFBLADE WARCHANT:

King of the mountains the wolves showin relentless force of nature
Forests waverin dust flyin birds squawkin so we voting cloture
Runehawk says its last will we hold the honor to do the closure
Mystraven bent over the crescent can we have some better posture
MQ  Post #: 34
12/30/2012 1:35:50   
xSoulSeekerx

Haha tru :3 And go ahead and use it as your signature :D I'm a literary artist [note I'm still in high school but I consider myself at least somewhat decent at writing literary art and drawing] (which is really runehawk) but I value the values (ha value the values) and the emphasis of passion and instinct of wolfblade which is why I have chosen this house and had stayed ever since :3
MQ  Post #: 35
12/30/2012 1:38:30   
UnderSoul

Wolfblade will fight through day and night. We will fight and we will win. Warriors do not give up, and I must commend some of you for your effort. Rave, you are truly the most dedicated of us all. Soulseeker, your help is invaluable as well. And I'm sure there are many others doing their part who's names I do not know. Fight on my brothers, and we shall emerge victorious.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 12/30/2012 1:42:11 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/30/2012 1:46:38   
xSoulSeekerx

Haha thanks Undersoul! You as well!

IN FACT, if you notice the official Gears Game thread, there seems to be more Runehawks talking than Wolves, yet we are head to head (and often leading) with them... what does this show us? We doin real work o.o

[If we preachin, then we practice~]

MQ  Post #: 37
12/30/2012 1:52:05   
keng4896

We will win, and Wolfblade shall be legend, WOLF LEGEND
MQ  Post #: 38
12/30/2012 2:05:12   
xSoulSeekerx

Never fought on Mechquest this hard like ever o.o This is like the first Gears Game that I have "really" participated :3

Why am I still up o.o finna dry the laundry and shower~ May strength be with us ^^
MQ  Post #: 39
12/30/2012 3:16:10   
keng4896

Rave, no worries for that, we're at 39%!
MQ  Post #: 40
12/30/2012 3:18:16   
RaveXP

thank god!! but cant take any chance, spamming 2 id very furiously!!

Side Note : this lvl 35 really slow @@ hard coz my 2nd id isnt SC T_T

Will spam for 2 hrs more den i gtg.. I wish all WolfBlade good luck!! I wont be posting on thread now coz wanna focus fully on 3 IDs..

< Message edited by RaveXP -- 12/30/2012 3:26:03 >
Post #: 41
12/30/2012 4:33:17   
Knightron2234

Good to know that there's another SEA player doing the night shift...

I thought I was the only WB fighting in the night. Hehe.

40% now. We're in the lead.
DF MQ  Post #: 42
12/30/2012 6:30:41   
nightreaper0513

I'll join in on the fun, I guess.
(I actually have been for a while already, just have been abscent from the forums for a LONG while)
Let's show them what Wolfblade is truly capable off, shall we?
Let the asskicking continue!
MQ  Post #: 43
12/30/2012 8:49:34   
Thesoulweaver

Wow. Runehawk is really trying hard.

How many games have we won by the way?
MQ AQW  Post #: 44
12/30/2012 8:55:48   
Knightron2234

@RaveXP: I'm from Singapore.

A reliable strategy (It's been mentioned a lot of times IIRC but I'll post it again):

-This will work for any default mech (You don't need a mecha with 0CD arms to work)

HD>BA>FA (Should be dead by now)>BD>Anything

Take note that this build works best with an offensive stats build.
DF MQ  Post #: 45
12/30/2012 9:03:49   
xSoulSeekerx

^ this build works nicely for runehawks, but for mystraven it seems better to activate the defense Nerf of FA as soon as possible~

But yes welcome to the forum Knight! Singapore o.o I heard that is a city and a country o.o my cousin goes to school there :D
MQ  Post #: 46
12/30/2012 9:28:28   
Thesoulweaver

No! Runehawk took the lead.
BATTLEON

Were very close......

< Message edited by Thesoulweaver -- 12/30/2012 9:31:07 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 47
12/30/2012 9:53:19   
xSoulSeekerx

Indeed, and I'm here for breakfast so~

EDIT BACK IN DA LEAD NATURE IS WITH US!!

< Message edited by xSoulSeekerx -- 12/30/2012 9:54:05 >
MQ  Post #: 48
12/30/2012 9:56:45   
xSoulSeekerx

Rave they seem to have more fighting members than we do, or at least based on their board discussions, tho we are supposed to have more members overall~ tho it seems to be very tangible that wave numbers are really set against WB

BUT THAT MEANS MORE KILLS AND MORE FOOD TO EAT :D LET'S GO WARRIORS!

Last time I checked we and RH tied for first O.O Oh my

< Message edited by xSoulSeekerx -- 12/30/2012 9:59:42 >
MQ  Post #: 49
12/30/2012 10:01:58   
RaveXP

Yea you know what? Im starving!! GOnna hit more and longer xD

Waiting for theif, soul and a few others to come back 0n9 its like 11PM here.. shud be like 10 AM for them
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> Gears University Houses >> Wolfblade >> RE: =MQ= Wolfblade GEARS Games Discussion/Strategy Thread
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition