Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2013 22:32:06   
EpicCoconut

Maybe not since both Xmas and FT don't have any unique skills unlike BD. On the brighter note, I got my Xmas Fiend to lvl 13 XD
Post #: 626
1/7/2013 22:44:32   
Megadragonknight

I have always been wondering about Nulgath's background, where does Nulgath really come from, how did he became a larvea, and then evolve to miltonius and finally evolve to Nulgath in AQW? How did Nulgath gain infinite power and became the ruler of Underworld and evil Archfiend? This raises a lot of interesting question in my mind and i wish to find out more about him in OS.
Post #: 627
1/7/2013 22:47:51   
BiasedBass

Isnt miltonius the larvae that evolves into nulgath
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 628
1/7/2013 22:50:21   
Megadragonknight

Larvea has the same apperance as Miltonius but they differ in size. Which makes me think miltonius evolve from larvae.
Post #: 629
1/7/2013 22:52:32   
AQWPlayer

@megaknighthero
I think Nulgath Larvae is just a smaller version of Nulgath created by Nulgath himself to go around with the hero so that he can serve Nulgath?
AQW  Post #: 630
1/7/2013 22:56:18   
Labyth
Banned

Well some people are just people i mean nulgath might as well be soul who had died and began to devour other souls and then while he devour many souls he began to gain more and more power until he became what he is.

i am getting all this idea from teh fact the game is call oversoul and we can posses mosnters who says u cannot eat their souls and also our souls come in contract and anyone ever wonder what happends to those that break a contract (might get eaten or just lose their power) but since the huge fiend cannot gather every soul out their he uses us to gather them for him since we go around completing misions and killing other monsters then all nulgath has to do is devour them.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 1/7/2013 22:58:07 >
Post #: 631
1/7/2013 22:57:55   
Megadragonknight

@AQWplayer
I think you might be right. But then what will Nulgath's apprentice form look like? Maybe a Nul egg just like Rev egg and then evolve to Miltonius and then finally Nulgath.

Anyway, i am still thinking about his background. I am very curious about Nulgath's background and i want to find out more about his past and also his relationship with Dage as Master and Apprentice.
Post #: 632
1/7/2013 23:01:45   
The Jop

Maybe he'll go from the silhouetted version at the citadel, to miltonius, to AQW Nulgath, and then then the new version of Nulgath for Oversoul. This wiki page should show the three AQW forms.

< Message edited by thejop -- 1/7/2013 23:02:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
1/7/2013 23:11:16   
Megadragonknight

The shadow of Nulgath/Miltonius? Maybe his shadow form will give us some clear explanation but the question is, how did he gain the power to devour soul? Nulgath is seriously the most interesting character in AE and i hope the storyline will be release so we can find out more about Nulgath and maybe we will see him much more often but we won't fight him until the final battle begins. This might a long time before we finally confront Nulgath.

Edit: The new version of Nulgath in Oversoul? That sound much more interesting and i do thought of that Nulgath may possibly have an ultimate form. This will be his legendary form and his level may be 100X more powerful than even BD and FC combined. We will feel how super ultimate powerful he is when we possess him. Furthurmore, his element is fire, NOT shadow.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 1/7/2013 23:18:01 >
Post #: 634
1/7/2013 23:28:01   
EpicCoconut

Who says Nulgath started off as a human? He could've been some kind of demon that slowly rose to power by tempting humans with power and devouring their souls once the contract is fulfilled. Or maybe he was a human that gave up his own soul to gain power via taking others souls? Lots of possibilities...but I do agree that we should explore Nulgath's history as we delve deeper into OS.
@megaknighthero: Nulgath is fire? Where did you learn about that?
@Below: I think it might be just used as an example for the tutorial but who knows? I think it'll be awhile until Nulgath releases his char if he ever does.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 1/7/2013 23:38:16 >
Post #: 635
1/7/2013 23:35:11   
The Jop

Nulgath's element was fire in the battle tutorial, maybe that's not final. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwLMpPBEY0I
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 636
1/7/2013 23:41:12   
Megadragonknight

@Coconut
One of the DN prove his element is fire. Go and check at the homepage. If you see Abberant the Exciled and Berseker image at the homepage, you will see Nulgath's character profile and it prove his element is fire. I was clueless about why his element is fire when he is the king of Oversoul. If his element his fire, he might be incredibly super strong if he have all unique cards like Black Dragon's cards such as Trash, Bash and shadowfire.

Edit: But we can't be sure as what thejop mentioned, maybe when his character is release, his element might be shadow and then his decks will be almost exactly the same as Black Dragon except he will gain one unique and powerful shadow card which none of any shadow characters will ever gain. Just my speculation but it can happen.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 1/7/2013 23:44:32 >
Post #: 637
1/7/2013 23:43:54   
EpicCoconut

He could have just selected fire to use when he was making the tutorial. Anyway, we're probably going to have to wait awhile before Nulgath releases his char, if he ever decides to.
Post #: 638
1/7/2013 23:47:17   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Nulgath is more likely for shadow. That's all to say.
AQW  Post #: 639
1/7/2013 23:49:31   
The Jop

He is a demon, so he's likely to use fire and shadow.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
1/7/2013 23:57:10   
mt

is server down?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 641
1/8/2013 0:01:54   
Megadragonknight

It will make it more difficult to use hybrid elements in battle if we charge shadow and fire in odd round, the energy cap will always remain 1 which five us the disadvantage in battle. Since Nulgath is the king of Oversoul and created many minions like Void knight, Void reaper, Frost void, Redemption of Nulgath, Dreadfiend of Nulgath and many more, his element should be shadow and the master of shadow.

Edit:
@mt
Nulgath server is down, use warlic or rolith server.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 1/8/2013 0:03:00 >
Post #: 642
1/8/2013 0:15:21   
The Jop

I'm sure Nulgath can make cards that give fire and shadow energy if you discard some cards. I don't think Nulgath should be limited to one element; besides, we've already had plenty of powerful shadow characters. Maybe Nulgath could have access to every element considering the amount of souls he's absorbed. That would be great, and you could come up with a lot of strategies when card customization is ready.

< Message edited by thejop -- 1/8/2013 0:17:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
1/8/2013 0:32:37   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'm a bit worried about boss fights because they're probably going to be tougher than the average character. We don't know how they'll be stronger but I worry that they'll have more powerful cards than regular characters which could prove a hassle to others if they can't manage to defeat and catch the character. Hopefully, bosses will just be a higher level so they get more health and also have a more advanced AI than regular mooks so as to keep things balanced better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
1/8/2013 0:33:49   
Ghostlash

To have all characters, do i need every version of every character?
AQW  Post #: 645
1/8/2013 0:41:36   
UnderSoul

@ND As far as I'm concerned, I already fought a boss fight. At least, that's what fighting Revontheus felt like. My ONE loss in PvE is the one I couldn't afford to lose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
1/8/2013 0:42:41   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@ghost I wouldn't consider all ranks necessary for having every character since some characters(Skexis, Void Knight, Founder) are perma rare and have(will have) multiple ranks to them and you can only have one of them at a time(since VK and Founder were rewarded and Skexis is now rare so he can't be captured again, you can only have one rank when they get their evos).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 647
1/8/2013 1:28:23   
BiasedBass

I always thought miltonius was the real larvae that evolved into nulgath and the pet is just something he created .-.

oh wait i forgot about his old shadow form in the ciitadel o.o

< Message edited by BiasedBass -- 1/8/2013 1:30:41 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 648
1/8/2013 3:07:23   
megakyle777

So, anything new?
DF  Post #: 649
1/8/2013 3:31:20   
Basicball

Morning guys! same Q as megakyle :p

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition