Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2013 0:44:45   
Lemonus

@Beck Erm... No

Should've clarified it will be used for a background.
DF AQW  Post #: 401
1/23/2013 0:50:09   
UnderSoul

If the suggestions are any indication(which they probably aren't), Water may soon make a huge comeback. Lovecraftians, "Devil of the Sea", it's quite interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
1/23/2013 1:00:58   
aleony

chaos must be a really special cause there are no chaos characters. also if i had to rate all the elements i would say earth beats ice, ice beats shadow, shadow beats light, light beats ice, ice beats water, water beats earth.
Post #: 403
1/23/2013 1:02:39   
UnderSoul

And Neutral?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 404
1/23/2013 1:06:05   
aleony

oh forgot that. idk i really kinda made them up. i based light and earth as unblockables and atkers, ice as shield, water as heal and basic atk, shadow is all with different skills, and neutral i guess would be iron hide and counter strike.
Post #: 405
1/23/2013 1:08:22   
Beck

Neutral frustrates Ice, Earth, and Shadow equally. They're like, "What? You have DoT? Meet Ironwall! trololol!" And then they glitch the game and go home.

Neutral can't deal with Light though, since Light's built around good old fashioned, straight forward attacks.
AQW  Post #: 406
1/23/2013 1:11:29   
aleony

yeah but shadow isnt all dot poison is bug but empower, sacrifice, and such have a big effect. also mountain strike and mark of death are pretty hard to iron hide against cause they strike fast. i like the fact that they can iron hide dot and counter normal atks but shadow and earth still beat neutral.
Post #: 407
1/23/2013 1:16:45   
Kaiofsouls20

I revised my character.

What do you think?
MQ AQW  Post #: 408
1/23/2013 1:17:41   
UnderSoul

Even awesomer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 409
1/23/2013 1:26:26   
aleony

love it! though i think the conflagrate should be discard 3 cards for 10 fire energy but thats only to make it fit more in the game
Post #: 410
1/23/2013 1:26:29   
Beck

@Kaiofsouls
So he's got metal hands, no jaw, fangs, and what's basically the Eye of Sauron on his chest, and you claim he's traveled back to our time because he was bored? I DON'T BUY IT. *climbs in bunker*

His deck looks like a Shadow deck with some extra Fire power thrown in. Guess that would make that 1-Unblockable kind of redundant, huh?
Also consider that you have a 17 card deck with 5 Fire cards. Better add a few Empowers in there otherwise you'll end up tossing a lot of cards, since you won't always be getting that Fire Energy converter card.
AQW  Post #: 411
1/23/2013 1:28:50   
Kaiofsouls20

I might just make him pure shadow actually. Shadowfire seems good enough for him. I don't know.

And to make a bigger nod to The Terminator, I guess he'll be like some sort of Terminator sent back in time to kill Nulgath.

< Message edited by Kaiofsouls20 -- 1/23/2013 1:30:00 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 412
1/23/2013 1:42:59   
Megadragonknight

Seems the server is still down. I think the server won't be up for now since it is already 1:36 AM on USA timeline and every staff members must had went home to sleep. The servers will probably be up at about 7 something AM in USA timeline. BTW, as i got nothing to do now, i went to check this picture in one the earlier DN and it seems like we still have a lot of characters still unreleased in OS. There are still way a lot of cool looking character that must still be possess such as Nulgath. Dreadfiend of Nulgath, Redemption of Nulgath, Red Dragon and many MORE. It may took about 5 years before every characters in the picture to be release in OS and there are many, many more characters which Nulgath, Rev and others are working on. This is going to be so exciting whenever i always thought of that.
Post #: 413
1/23/2013 1:49:21   
aleony

actually im in canada and its only 10:48 but yeah i think ur right. also i cant wait for when i have like 500 characters and i can just brag and go to different ones to show to the new noobies
Post #: 414
1/23/2013 1:57:40   
Alpha Seagull

AQW  Post #: 415
1/23/2013 1:57:52   
Megadragonknight

@aleony
Oh.. Showing off to the noobs? I can't wait the time when OS release 1000+ characters for the next 10 years. Last year, OS release about more than 100 characters so this year, they should also release another 100+ characters and so year in each years until for the next 10 years, we will already possess 1000+ characters!!!!! This is so going to be very exciting and i,as a OS hunter, am looking forward to it. Also, 99% of the characters will definetely be obtainable including the seasonal rare characters such as Jack Frost, Bill and many and every OS players will be able to possess 1000+ characters in the next 10 years. Wouldn't that be so exciting!?
Post #: 416
1/23/2013 2:01:42   
aleony

it would be but think about it? life isnt that easy probably in 10 years ull be in university like me and have limited time for overosul. personally i only have time to get the new characters and thats becasue i dont have much work atm
Post #: 417
1/23/2013 2:07:47   
Megadragonknight

@Alpha
A very dark story but i like it. Nice story background.

@aleony
Off-topic: I am already a teenager and i don't intend to study university. I plan to start working probably in the next 3-4 years but yeah you are right that we won't have time for OS. However, don't forget what i said, one good thing for OS is that almost every characters will not be rare as Nulgath himself hate rare. We will most likely have at least 1 day off every week so we can use this day to play OS and also time management is very important.
Post #: 418
1/23/2013 2:10:06   
aleony

yeah thats always good to look up to. i just dont want oversoul to become like aqw. where something new isnt always that exciting but in oversoul 1 new character is good enough to get everyone back because they character can be caught. and i have sg just in case of emergencies.
Post #: 419
1/23/2013 2:11:14   
Darkstardust1234

@megaknighthero University is good for you, can help you get good-paying jobs to pay for dem expensive soul gems :P
AQW  Post #: 420
1/23/2013 2:15:44   
Lemonus

The Sad Truth of OS: Complete everything new and it slowly gets boring (until there's something else released to make up for it)
DF AQW  Post #: 421
1/23/2013 2:24:02   
DarkLore

The game is still in development you know. The only chance you'd have of not runniung out of things to do is if you either slacked off for a few weeks not playing it, or if you were a new player playing for the first time at this point. You should be thankful about one thing. If I recall correctly, Nulgath orgionally planned on updating the game every two weeks. Trust me. I've been around since 2007. If releases only happend every two weeks you'd be bored twice as fast.

Off-topic content removed. Please do not post in a thread unless you have something to add to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic at all times - the title of a thread will reference its content. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 1/23/2013 8:08:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 422
1/23/2013 2:49:03   
BumFoolingGuy

When the servers gets back up, anybody still looking for darkon dragon in the minotaur's dungeon

Also does some people about the references that I have put into my character creations as well?

I'm the sixth poster there with three characters in which I added more details to them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 423
1/23/2013 3:01:55   
DarkLore

Even though the servers have been down this long (and even longer) before, It sure has been quite a while since they've been down for this many hours.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
1/23/2013 3:11:53   
megakyle777

Must be a breakdown. Tis a shame, I was looking forwards to getting 50000 gold from my 40000.
DF  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition