Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2013 16:08:49   
Vagaran

quote:

I think I'm SO BAD when I have not only a big dragon, but a PERMA rare big dragon :o

BD isn't perma rarez yet

I do wonder when Nulgath plans to make it rarez though o-o

EDIT:

OS got a let's party tread now!

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 1/23/2013 16:11:57 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 526
1/23/2013 16:11:53   
Andlu

Whenever we see: Frost queen released We can say bye bye to dragon.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 527
1/23/2013 16:13:22   
Vagaran

^ Not neccesarily, Nulgath could just add a new SG package. But I surely hope we get Frost Quenn and Winter Goddess soon...Although I won't level Queen to 20 since I'm lazy @_@
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 528
1/23/2013 16:15:13   
RedFlame

@vagaran
quote:

I can't wait for the tomorrows/fridays release, Friend list + Shaister's Ninja girl and Vergil's demon Not that I need either since both are shadow....VR is my main shadow :3

I thought Rev wasn't releasing Vergil's character?

Post #: 529
1/23/2013 16:15:47   
Mondez

A simple assessment of BD, my version.

Strong attack power, with a small array of DoT, and a VR for defense, but it's main downside is the bare amount of defense that it has against other powerhouse opponents though SF and it's DoTs can be a devastating affect with the combos of Thrash and Bash. At low levels it is surprisingly easy to defeat if you play your cards right, but it becomes a rigorous threat at levels 14-20 because of the high amount of hp it has.

Ice characters can play shields and whittle the dragons health greatly if ice orc is played right along with the combination of shatter and freeze to prevent a powerful barrage of Thrash, Bash, and SF.

Earth characters can make use of Crush, Petrify, and Mountain Strike to deal mortal blows. Minotaur, EG, and Earth Wizard is your friend.

I would vouch for Water characters, but due to the lack of the offensive power; it's pretty much a massacre. Overall the use of Power Flow which is a big offense for water characters, and with the array of healing like Refresh and Renew can help prolong the fight along with an energy boost from Fresh Start can make a Water character lethal, but I still have no hope for water characters.

Light characters like FC can easily par with BD with Retribution (optional, but it would help counter against SF), Holy Strikes can help whittle down BD's health, Blessed Strike isn't really needed due to the dragon's lack of defensive power. Might helps with a power increase to attack cards and Greater Heal at the right moments would help prolong the battle.

Two cards for Fire characters: Fireball and Incinerate, nuff said. X3

Shadow characters can help par against BD with their own arrays of Empower, Poison, and MoD. VR would be a lifesaver against BD because SF for some strange reason can be reflected.

Normal characters can use Cat Reflex against VR and timing Iron Hide would be tricky, but it works like a charm against DoT damage.

Energy characters have their own devastating effects against BD like the combination of energize in an early draw and inputting a high amount of combos using Surge and Charge. It has it's own devastating DoT: Storm which deals 20 damage overall in 2 turns.

Chaos... good luck with those RNG specials, I'm rooting for yah.

Overall it's a very strong character, but with the right card combos and draws you can beat it with any element... somewhat.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 1/23/2013 16:19:31 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 530
1/23/2013 16:18:55   
Vagaran

quote:

I thought Rev wasn't releasing Vergil's character?

Nulgath is the one who makes the final decisions.

@Mondez

FC and FT would be VERY powerful against BD once elemental resistance is out! I even they can beat it without the slightest problems.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 531
1/23/2013 16:21:39   
Cyberbeast10

quote:

For your entertainment: The Paladin Demon, my latest, and probably last for a while, character suggestion.
This one has a story that's a bit lighter than my previous two, thought I wanted to try that out for a change, and I would love feedback regarding what you think of this one.

You have inspired me to write, I thank you. Not the idea, your dedication.
Also, the story I would say I find a bit...typical in the sense that this is just another Black Sheep (or...white sheep in this case?) character with rather "too perfect" personality. Playable character sounds awesome (Sacrifice, Might, Holy Strike and Void Reflection? Oh yeah! [Kinda bad on the Void Reflection, but meh]), but in terms of story it doesn't really spark my interest, although I admire the effort you put.
AQW Epic  Post #: 532
1/23/2013 16:22:01   
RedFlame

I wish I had BD :)
Post #: 533
1/23/2013 16:27:04   
Darkstardust1234

I wish the servers were up -_-
AQW  Post #: 534
1/23/2013 16:27:13   
Lord Athor

@Cyberbeast

Well this one was a bit different from the two that came before it and heroic characters, even ones with a dark origin, do tend to be cut from the same cloth in the end so unless he is written in an anti-heroesque way, which I didn't want for this character, he had to turn out the way he did. But that's Hero characters in a nutshell
Post #: 535
1/23/2013 16:29:34   
Mondez

I have to say this is a huge downtime for OS, but wasn't there one at another AE game whose-name-I-shall-not-mention-here who had a huge downtime as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 536
1/23/2013 16:29:54   
Riniti

o.O That Let's Party thread will be very helpful for us forumites.
Post #: 537
1/23/2013 16:30:39   
RedFlame

@vagaran
quote:

@Vergil_AQW if you don't appreciate the effort which I put in I'm fine, I'll make sure my version doesn't go ingame-Revontheus

That was on twitter, but you never know Rev still has a say so.

< Message edited by RedFlame -- 1/23/2013 16:32:02 >
Post #: 538
1/23/2013 16:34:16   
Vagaran

quote:

I have to say this is a huge downtime for OS, but wasn't there one at another AE game whose-name-I-shall-not-mention-here who had a huge downtime as well.

?

quote:

That Let's Party thread will be very helpful for us forumites.

Yes it will indeed :3 I surely hope there will be 2v2 PvP (not tag team PvP) in the future.

@RedFlame

Whether Rev likes it or not, Nulgath got the final words to say since he is in lead of OS.

EDIT:

@Little Rascal

Good luck with that tournament, my last one went chaotic, ask MonDez, Andlu, Rilami or various others xD

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 1/23/2013 16:35:28 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 539
1/23/2013 16:38:07   
Lord Athor

Personally I prefer it if they take the game off line and get things working properly rather than keep them on-line and the work becomes a half-meassure of a job that needs fixing soon again.

I just hope they haven't experienced a Mullligan Day.....
Post #: 540
1/23/2013 16:38:18   
Andlu

Meh. Chaos isn't on game yet, but it was last week :/
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 541
1/23/2013 16:38:29   
Char

Just posted on the "Lets Party" thread! party till the sun goes down!!
Post #: 542
1/23/2013 16:39:03   
RedFlame

@vagaran

Oh...sorry I missed what you previously said. My bad.
Post #: 543
1/23/2013 16:40:13   
Mondez

If it's Mulligan Day then damg this'll be long, but hopefully by this week's release the major bugs are fixed and DD is less laggy than what he currently is because I can't stand how I have a custom built computer for gaming and there is lag on a flash game. X3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 544
1/23/2013 16:40:37   
UnderSoul

@vagaran Chaos is an understatement, that was full-blown anarchy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 545
1/23/2013 16:43:02   
Vagaran

quote:

Chaos isn't on game yet, but it was last week :/

Ikr? We went from chaotic tourney to LoL talking to a court...What a wonderful day in OS!

@Undersoul

Oh you're right xD

Maybe I should hold another tourney on saturday...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 546
1/23/2013 16:44:31   
jayk the pikachu

If it's mulligan Day then I will be angry

Edit:Who wants a Sneak Peek at my Drawing?

< Message edited by jayk the pikachu -- 1/23/2013 16:46:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 547
1/23/2013 16:46:41   
Andlu

Meh. If we get a character for mulligan day O.o I mean if we get to have mulligan day.
EDIT@Jayk Meh sure. Bring it! :D

< Message edited by Andlu -- 1/23/2013 16:48:14 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 548
1/23/2013 16:51:00   
Char

quote:

Good luck with that tournament, my last one went chaotic, ask MonDez, Andlu, Rilami or various others xD

well if it goes really bad we can always blame it on megakyle
Post #: 549
1/23/2013 16:52:35   
UnderSoul

@jayk Sure, why not
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition