Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2013 18:43:27   
BiasedBass

@thejop Ah I see okay lol thanks
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 451
1/25/2013 18:43:50   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@The Mango those characters are old concept art WIP, but if Nulgath is adding them tonight *squee* that would be awesome
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 452
1/25/2013 18:48:33   
Basicball

My ED friend list consists of:

...Any... ~ 35 ~ One of my buddeys; Talk to her quite a lot on MSN; ED's own Crazy B… Person; One of My Romanian Mateys; Thanks To Rainbow for introducing me.

...Miraged... ~ 35 ~ Mira :D; Super pleasant person, full of wisdom and love; Thanks to Fayfay for introducing me.

...Rainbow... ~ 35 ~ Most likely My best friend on the list; Plans to go to DC'14; Irelands Personal entertainer.

Allas ~ 35 ~ Allas! Y U NO ONLINE NO MORE?! Haven't seen allas in a long time, most likely busy with Graphical artist stuff; Best Swimmer on my list.

Alley Cat ~ 35 ~ Old colegue; don't talk a lot; might delete.

Ashari ~ 34 ~ Old colegue/Boss. Used to talk a lot before she even was a mod; inactive for the past half year or so; might delete.

Colosso ~ 34 ~ Old colegue; ED's own Portuegese talking madman; don't talk a lot; might delete.

Cyber Godess ~ 34 ~ Haha, had a lot of fun looking for eachothers houses on goolge maps; 'I live in country/State X' only takes you That far :p ; Long time no see; misses :c .

Digital X ~ 35 ~ Old colegue, and buddy from before that; Seems to move away from AE slowly; Hope you don't go, I'll miss you.

Dorumon ~ 34 ~ Oldest mod on my list; no idea why I added him in the first place; was inactive when I joined; might delete.

Elf Priest JZaanu ~ 35 ~ Old Colegue; doesn't talk a lot; might delete.

eVentus ~ 35 ~ Old colegue; used to talk a lot when I was mod; not much after; might delete

Exrai ~ 32 ~ Omg, Exrai, mate, haven't heard from you in over a year now, remember the challenges on the EDF and EDR? Best time of my ED life; Previous best friend.

Fay Beee ~ 35 ~ Fayfay :c ; Sorry that you left the team, even more sorry you moved on, and you don't log in anymore; 1 chat a month isn't enough; get you butt on MSN hunn.

G00NY ~ 35 ~ old colegue; ED's globetrotter; don't talk a lot; might delete.

imabutthead ~ 8 ~ guy I had to help when I was a mod, and forgot to delete; Deleting.

Lady Anna Death ~ 31 ~ My little sis; always makes me smile.

Lycus ~ 34 ~ Old colegue/boss and mate. Doesn't talk a lot; might delete.

Mecha Mario ~ 35 ~ Old colege; might delete.

Nightwraith ~ 34 ~ Old boss; fun guy to talk to; too busy to log in and talk; might delete

One Winged Angel ~ 34 ~ Good friend, EDMU colegue; not that active anymore; hope that changes with Omega.

Orao ~ 32 ~ My oldest friend in the list, also my first real friend on ED; only knew him for a couple of months before he suddently stopped coming online; I keep him here in the hope of a return.

ORDER ~ 35 ~ Old colege; doesn't talk a lot; was never really active; might delete.

Practel ~ 35 ~ Old colegue and mate; time to talk is scarse; might delete.

RabbleFroth ~ 35 ~ ED's own Codewizzard; his brain can not be comprehended by the normal man; might delete.

Titan ~ 34 ~ Creator and God of Delta V; Code Mentor and coffee addict; might delete.

Unsun ~ 35 ~ Euhm… obviously someone who changed his/her name; Looking at the list, it's most likely Narej, EDR goon and post spammer <3

VIX ~ 35 ~ Vix, Best friend on the list, together with Rainbow; old friend and adviser; founder of best faction in ED history.

Wootz.. ~ 35 ~ My croatian mate; might come to GMM; talk a lot on skype.

xX Destructress Xx ~ 35 ~ Dee; don't talk a lot; might delete.

< Message edited by Basicball -- 1/25/2013 18:51:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 453
1/25/2013 18:52:49   
Skurge
The Dealer

@Basicball:

Looks like you've had some good times. Most of yours are colleagues though!

-S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 454
1/25/2013 18:56:13   
Basicball

quote:

You’ll need to keep your friends in check if you hope to defeat the Undead Boss deep within the Undead Dungeon.

OwO, does that mean there's a help function?

quote:

@Basicball:

Looks like you've had some good times. Most of yours are colleagues though!

-S

Most of them were friends long before they were mods. Some others were added for convenience after they became one.

EDIT: I think Unsun may be Cr4zyG o.O my own Romanian Teacher, and the only person I know to have married after meeting on ED (apart from her husband, duh).

Wait... that means someone is missing from my list? :@
How did that happen!

< Message edited by Basicball -- 1/25/2013 18:58:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 455
1/25/2013 18:58:51   
Jmagician

@Basicball: It seems like having a spot on your friends list is an amazing feat on its own.

Anyways, I am so close to my goal!

AQW  Post #: 456
1/25/2013 18:59:49   
Basicball

Jmag: Haha, like I said, I don't go around adding random people
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 457
1/25/2013 19:01:14   
Valeris

I don't have anyone on my friends list because I'm too picky and cranky. :( I really am.
Post #: 458
1/25/2013 19:02:58   
bman270

@Basicball - that is the way friend lists should be, it should be a list of people you know and get along with. I have have always found it funny when I sign into AQW and people spam me with friend requests simply because I have a lot of rare gear ect...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 459
1/25/2013 19:03:03   
Jmagician

@Basicball: I wouldn't have it any other way myself.

Valeris: None of us have any friends. Don't worry.

@bman's AQW character: Dem classes O.O

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 1/25/2013 19:04:33 >
AQW  Post #: 460
1/25/2013 19:03:49   
Kaiofsouls20

Honestly, I don't really send any friend requests. I just let other people send a request to me. Then after that, I never talk to them ever lol.
MQ AQW  Post #: 461
1/25/2013 19:04:35   
Lemonus

I expect the AQW/OS players are gonna start spamming us with reqs, especially Basic and Riniti/the Devs.
DF AQW  Post #: 462
1/25/2013 19:05:07   
master x guardian

Most of the friends I have on EpicDuel and AQW didn't quite transition to OverSoul so I'm starting fresh.
As far as I'm aware, most of my YouTube buddies don't play OverSoul either :/

YouTube Channel - shadelord43485
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
1/25/2013 19:07:44   
Mondez

Ah, the friends list...

Oh how I regret for friending most people on ED and most just wanted to account trade with me.

I will not make the same mistake again.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 464
1/25/2013 19:09:43   
Andlu

I just hope I don't get spam friends reqs... I am going to get spam ? D:
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 465
1/25/2013 19:10:25   
master x guardian

Hope it releases soon. Currently waiting for DF, MQ, and AQW updates as well -.-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 466
1/25/2013 19:11:36   
Mondez

It's 7 p.m. here. Goodness the release is taking awhile. X3

I know as soon as I log in, I'll be friend requested in the first 5 seconds.

Sadly I will decline.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 467
1/25/2013 19:12:41   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I showed up in server Nulgath, solace-91 about uh, a few hours or minutes ago?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
1/25/2013 19:15:13   
Lemonus

@Andlu *extends arm

Take this shield my friend, for today is the day we get spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Waiting for DF releases as well...
DF AQW  Post #: 469
1/25/2013 19:15:13   
The Jop

@Andlu and Mondez
I assume you'll be able to turn off friend requests.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
1/25/2013 19:16:09   
Laken1
Banned

Were is the new dungon?

Laken1 - The epic and extreme monster hunter slaying beasts and wyverns all day
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 471
1/25/2013 19:16:37   
Mondez

@thejop
I assumed as well, but we'll see whenever the update goes live.

@above
It's not released yet. X3

ver. 5.52 is when you know that it's been updated.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 1/25/2013 19:17:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 472
1/25/2013 19:18:06   
mawex

Who wants to bet that the release will be delayed again? .
Post #: 473
1/25/2013 19:19:27   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@mawex I bet my life on it. No just kidding xD

and the thing about me changing my avatar often, it's just that I can't seem to find one that suits me right. I had a few but it just starts to look weird after a few months lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 474
1/25/2013 19:21:46   
bman270

Well either way I am glad they are working on more functionality lately opposed to just characters. It is nice to see the game being shaped out more. This game has the potential to be incredible, but obviously being so new it still needs to be fleshed out (storylines, basic functionality ect…). It is nice to see that they are doing just that and I have to say I find myself more excited for that then anything else.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition