Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2013 3:48:17   
Megadragonknight

The forum is truly dead for now. Time for a prediction of tommorrow release, the characters that will be release are Shiaster's Ninja, Vergil's fiend, musical character. Friends list is confirm to be release. Thats all i guess.
Post #: 151
1/25/2013 4:21:23   
Lemonus

Being already Friday on my location doesn't help about anticipating releases...
DF AQW  Post #: 152
1/25/2013 4:28:31   
megakyle777

Above: Exactky. it's Friday here and I expect it will be late and after I go to bed. WHic h would be a shame.
DF  Post #: 153
1/25/2013 4:45:52   
Lemonus

Hrr.... Maybe I won't get a good night's sleep tonight :I
DF AQW  Post #: 154
1/25/2013 4:58:15   
megakyle777

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know ij DD is getting downscaled or not? I think it's AWESOME as it is but at the same time the lag is too much.
DF  Post #: 155
1/25/2013 5:02:11   
Alpha Seagull

Is it just me, or did Sonja get changed to Light element?
I swear she was Stone when she was first released.

Besides that I am glitched out.

I had Vampirelord level 16.5.
I also had a Shadow Squire level 3.75
So I evolved him to VampireLord, and fought a battle but I had the health/exp and gold of my level 16.
Then I leveled up to 2. Then I equipped my VL 16, but it turned out he was 17.
Seems that my VL level 1 counted as a level for 16.
Then I tried to level VL 2, but he is full Exp at level2. I did over 10 battles and no level up xD

Yeah pretty glitchy.

~HexGull

< Message edited by Alpha Seagull -- 1/25/2013 5:03:22 >

AQW  Post #: 156
1/25/2013 5:02:51   
kah lok

@megakyle777
Nulgath said that in tweeter that he will downscale DD if anyone want that way. Just check his tweeter.

I don't get bored anymore after watching some anime xD continue level up my Pikeman.
Post #: 157
1/25/2013 5:03:36   
Megadragonknight

In order to prevent the game to be lag during DD battle, i say it should get downscaled. Beside, i believe Nulgath had asked whether the players wanted DD to be downscaled and i think a lot of players agreed to it.

Edit:
@alpha seagull
Sonja's element is nuetral, not Earth. Her element changed to light? Hmm, i better checked it out.

Edit 2:
@alpha seagull
I just used my Sonja and nothing went wrong. My Sonja's element is still nuetral, it never change to light. I think your Sonja must be glitched. Better report at the Grelim.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 1/25/2013 5:10:42 >
Post #: 158
1/25/2013 5:09:59   
megakyle777

Kah lok: I am aware of that. I was asking if anyone knew if it WAS or not. I mean the only thing that worries me is it being scaled down, and I quote, "A lot". What constitues a lot? Is it only going to be about the size of a normal char? Because if so it's no longer a Legend in my opnion. I don't mind it being downsizd to, say, A Black Dragon size overall, but having the whole char the size of a normal player would look silly.
DF  Post #: 159
1/25/2013 5:13:23   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
A bit of common sense, when DD get downscale, i believe it won't scale down to the size of normal characters like Blood Fiend, pyre witch. Most likely it will scale to Black Dragon's size.
Post #: 160
1/25/2013 5:18:01   
Alpha Seagull

Sorry Mega, I always get Neutral and Light mixed up.
It's just that I thought she was Earth when she was first released.
~HexGull
AQW  Post #: 161
1/25/2013 5:22:10   
Megadragonknight

@alpha seagull
I see and its ok. I do mix nuetral and light sometimes too.
Post #: 162
1/25/2013 5:47:32   
aKid

Finally, i did it guys.
My first Level 20 character.

< Message edited by aKid -- 1/25/2013 7:42:53 >
AQW  Post #: 163
1/25/2013 5:51:31   
nathan1998

@Akidz

Nice! I still don't have the will to rank my FK to 20, let alone Father Hour.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 164
1/25/2013 5:56:22   
odsey

Darkon drago or darkon still spawn? Because I have never encountered him today.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 165
1/25/2013 6:07:00   
kah lok

@odsey
same. But i won't give up yet.
Post #: 166
1/25/2013 6:07:51   
odsey

@ Kah Lok: Yes, me too. Even though I have search for him all day I won't give up.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
1/25/2013 6:13:58   
Lemonus

For some odd reason, I may not want to evolve Darkon...

EDIT: Just encountered a TC and noticed it's now WAY less resilient than before...

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 1/25/2013 6:33:16 >
DF AQW  Post #: 168
1/25/2013 7:17:20   
BiasedBass

Enemies are definitely weaker than last week.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 169
1/25/2013 7:22:07   
Desmodus

I noticed something interesting regarding the A.I. today. I'm on Nulgath server. I fought a young paladin (an apprentice) first. He did the basic things: 1 card a turn. Murdered like a red-shirt. Then I encountered a Sir Galahad (master rank). He charged for the first few turns of the battle. Afterwards he did a 2 hit combo and cast a cat reflexes in the same turn. Next turn was a charge. Next he cast another cat reflexes and an iron hide. Unfortunately for him iron hide is bugged so I killed him anyway; but he put up a significantly greater fight. Next battle was against a Paladin (veteran). The most he did was 2-hit combos and heal -- more than the young paladin but less than Sir Galahad. So it appears that the A.I. gets smarter with each rank up. To anyone who has enecountered DarkonDrago in the Labyrinth: Has he done any 5-hit combos/ used multiple DoTs in the same turn? It would solidly confirm my theory.
AQ AQW  Post #: 170
1/25/2013 7:40:53   
branden80

hey guys has anyone got darkon drago to level 20? i want to be the first person to do so, basicball, dont you dare touch it lol
AQW  Post #: 171
1/25/2013 7:59:09   
Char

@akid: LoL I just saw you but closed the window ._.
Post #: 172
1/25/2013 7:59:19   
Assassin01

quote:

I noticed something interesting regarding the A.I. today. I'm on Nulgath server. I fought a young paladin (an apprentice) first. He did the basic things: 1 card a turn. Murdered like a red-shirt. Then I encountered a Sir Galahad (master rank). He charged for the first few turns of the battle. Afterwards he did a 2 hit combo and cast a cat reflexes in the same turn. Next turn was a charge. Next he cast another cat reflexes and an iron hide. Unfortunately for him iron hide is bugged so I killed him anyway; but he put up a significantly greater fight. Next battle was against a Paladin (veteran). The most he did was 2-hit combos and heal -- more than the young paladin but less than Sir Galahad. So it appears that the A.I. gets smarter with each rank up. To anyone who has enecountered DarkonDrago in the Labyrinth: Has he done any 5-hit combos/ used multiple DoTs in the same turn? It would solidly confirm my theory.
I fought Darkon a few days ago and I think he did combos,but as for other characters found randomly on the map you're correct. I've fought Master and lower ranked Barbarians and the Master used combos whereas the lowest in the Rank did not.

quote:

hey guys has anyone got darkon drago to level 20? i want to be the first person to do so, basicball, dont you dare touch it lol
The wiki has the cost of SGs it would take to evolve him so I think it's safe to assume someone got him to 20 already.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
1/25/2013 7:59:46   
kah lok

Pikeman is near to Master. Watching anime is slowing down my progress, a lot, but boredom goes away if i keep multi-tasking like this
Post #: 174
1/25/2013 8:06:36   
allenwalker888

@Branden80 Do not worry, basicball hates the idea of to many legends, so he will just stick to BD for shadow.(He won't bother to get darkon to 20_
AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition