Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 12:59:55   
Vagaran

Sorry but by looking at the wiki entry of both Shadowdance beats VK.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 276
1/27/2013 12:59:58   
unicron

quote:

Made from the blood of countless warriors Bloodvoids are the infantry of Nulgath's army. slay one and another rises.

quote:

A Bloodfiend is Bloodvoid that has ascended as it has proven itself worthy of a fragment of nulgaths infinite power. They will always be seen leading small packs of blood voids or even an army.
Post #: 277
1/27/2013 13:00:43   
UnderSoul

quote:

There was a harmless grasshopper sitting on a mountain. Nulgath hates harmless, he used his fiendish powers to turn it into the mighty Skexis Fiend. Now people think twice before daring to climb the mountain, for the grasshopper is now far from harmless.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 278
1/27/2013 13:01:37   
Andlu

@Vagaran I mean by power.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 279
1/27/2013 13:01:57   
Fallen Crest

quote:

Evangelic embodiment's of light, Founder Champions purged the vast darkness and introduced Light to the OverSoul realm in its earliest days. Asleep for centuries, they now awaken and show themselves to the realm once again with a new, powerful threat: Nulgath.

quote:

Dragons once took dominance over the realm of OverSoul, mysteriously disappearing over the centuries. Few have been seen, but those who have the unfortunate opportunity to face one, know that there are more out there then you can imagine. Black Dragons acrete in the darkness, growing in their powers above man, planning the day they take dominance over the land once again.

quote:

Minotaur's were fearful creatures, and very powerful war machines. Over the centuries, man's dominance of the land has taken a toll on their population, to almost extinction. Destroying their homelands, killing off dozens of societies, and after all of this, few remain. Some say they now reside in the ancient Labyrinth, but no one has been courageous enough to confirm.

quote:

After the Dage vs. Nulgath war, most of Nulgaths oldest and most respected warriors perished in the great war. However, few Void Knights survived and followed Nulgath into the realm of OverSoul, to help him with this new age of destruction.
AQW  Post #: 280
1/27/2013 13:04:01   
Riniti

@Victoria Very fitting. You could do a (much better) one for Revontheus Egg :3
Post #: 281
1/27/2013 13:05:03   
Victoria3114

quote:

The poison drakes once lived on the top of the food chain. Their toxic breath and magic powers proved too large an adversary for any creature who walked the earth. They ate who they wanted, what they wanted, whatever they wanted. They ruled the wild.

Until, that is, the wretched Shadowdance discovered the potential of Poison Drake bones as weapons. The two races, Drakes and Night Elves, had always left each other alone before, but now they fought in full storm. Utilizing the powers of the night, the elves assassinated many Drakes before the population realized what was happening. But by then, their numbers had dwindled down to nearly nothing. Swearing eternal revenge upon the world of light, they retreated, into the darkness of the deepest caves that could be found. And it is said they still lie there, biding their time as their numbers slowly grew.

Poison Drake Bio! Whatcha think?

HERE is where I remembered Shadowdance use poisondrake bone weapons. The Drakes said they once ruled the world, so I put 2 and 2 together and got 5. Also shows why they can be found in bottomless pits.

@ Above
I'm thinking... but the Revonthi are a species, aren't they? Their eggs are like avian eggs... but I'll think of one.

@ Below
This is from Poison Drake's POV, btw. Mostly their thoughts.

< Message edited by Victoria3114 -- 1/27/2013 13:12:58 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 282
1/27/2013 13:09:39   
Jmagician

Shadowdance taking on the most powerful creatures on the planet? And winning? I think that proves my point Andlu. . . but wretched, Really? ._.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 1/27/2013 13:10:37 >
AQW  Post #: 283
1/27/2013 13:10:14   
Fallen Crest

quote:

Before Nulgath came to OverSoul, there lived a peaceful society of Leprechauns. Nulgath saw the power of their gold, so he established his dominance by turning all of them into what they loved most: Gold. Now Treasure Chests, the poor Leprechauns must now fend off rookie warriors trying to steal their pot, erm, chest of gold.
AQW  Post #: 284
1/27/2013 13:10:23   
Vagaran

@Jmagician

Wait for my Mino too reach 20 then I doubt I can win but it's still worth trying...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 285
1/27/2013 13:11:52   
Char

So guys, whats shaking?

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 286
1/27/2013 13:11:52   
Jmagician

@Vagaran: Basicball already owned me with his Mino (which was a level lower than me i believe). I got it down to 1 hp though!
AQW  Post #: 287
1/27/2013 13:12:52   
Vagaran

@Jmagician

Oh....Wait exactly 1 HP? Lol, nice.

@Little Rascal

We are talking about the Bio's of each character.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 288
1/27/2013 13:14:03   
The Mango

What do you guys do to lvl up
AQW  Post #: 289
1/27/2013 13:14:17   
Char

For what?
Post #: 290
1/27/2013 13:14:56   
EpicCoconut

@Victoria: Nice how you explained the PD's decline and tied it to the Shadowdance.

quote:

The Fairies were the caretakers of the land. In the ancient times, they kept to themselves and observed Man from a distance, not paying much attention to the young new race. It was not until millennias latter when Man cut down slashed and burned forest for farmland that they took action against the Humans. But even than they the Fairies were never an aggresive race and they could not organize themselves like the Human armies. So instead they retreated deeper into the Wilds hoping that the humans would destroy themselves in their wars. The arrival of the Archfiend, however tainted Nature further, even more so than Human actions. The Fiend razed forests, twisted the beasts, turned water into acid. Now the once peaceful guardians of nature have taken up the martial arts and will attack anything that steps foot into the Wilderness. A fly swatter works better than a sword though.

@The Mango: Farm the undead dungeon.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 1/27/2013 13:17:20 >
Post #: 291
1/27/2013 13:15:03   
Vagaran

Well I slay the Undead in the Undead Dungeon!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 292
1/27/2013 13:15:18   
Basicball

You had the first turn though D:
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 293
1/27/2013 13:15:26   
Jmagician

@Vagaran: Yeah, I got thrashed the first time when I gave initiative. But when I got it I put up a good match. Still though, I wouldn't mind facing a level 20 Mino if I ever get the chance. :)

@Basicball: Yeah, I know :P I am not denying anything.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 1/27/2013 13:16:27 >
AQW  Post #: 294
1/27/2013 13:17:01   
Fallen Crest

I'll face you once my Mino is 20, which will be a few hours.
AQW  Post #: 295
1/27/2013 13:18:20   
Vagaran

Now I think about it, I should properly get my Mino to 20 and then get my VR from 16.5 to 20...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 296
1/27/2013 13:18:52   
Jmagician

@Fallen Crest: Sure, just PM me when you are done!
AQW  Post #: 297
1/27/2013 13:18:57   
The Mango

I love how it isnt a big deal for you guys when reaching 20
AQW  Post #: 298
1/27/2013 13:20:21   
Victoria3114

What character Bio should I do next?

quote:

As faitful subordinates to Nulgath, the Revontheus don't see themselves as slaves but rather loyal to their master!

THE Revontheus. THEMSELVES. That proves they're a species. Now to write the egg...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 299
1/27/2013 13:20:23   
EpicCoconut

@The Mango: Not a big deal?!? The only char I got to 20 was FK, until I evolved him into FC. It'll be a few days for me to get FC from 18->20.
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition