Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Could this be good news or not?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Could this be good news or not?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2013 6:21:03   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

Im not just complaining, i am even suggesting a solution for it, mind considering that??

just like trans said, you need to act fast while being strategic in a PVP game, 12 seconds is enough.

quote:

It normally take 2-3 secs to find your skill ur looking for, when you change tabs often, and with 10-15 skill/cores in total, u would often click on wrong skills... Anyways, u wont believe me, until u exp ur self ..
some still pressed the wrong skill even when there is only 6 buttons to press, pressing on the wrong skills means that you are not concentrated or paying much needed attention to the battle.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/30/2013 6:23:02 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/30/2013 6:31:38   
SouL Prisoner

^tell me trizz, how many ppl play only* ED or use a single tab??, for me, i play at least 2-3 games together+ Forum ...and cannot always remember to change my tab in time ..

Anyways, like i said you will get to know once its Omega, so no hurry i guess :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
1/30/2013 6:37:10   
Ranloth
Banned

If I change my tabs often? That isn't game's problem but yours. Finding skill is 2-3 seconds, okay. What about it? It's still there, you know what it does and how it looks like. And I won't know until I play it for myself? With 5 characters, all different classes, I manage to remember my strategy fairly well. We're talking about one character for some and 4 skill cores.. >_>

People can think y'know, it's easy to remember basics.
AQ Epic  Post #: 53
1/30/2013 7:21:47   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

^tell me trizz, how many ppl play only* ED or use a single tab??, for me, i play at least 2-3 games together+ Forum ...and cannot always remember to change my tab in time ..

and how exactly is that my problem? i do have a lot of tabs open when playing ED but i do not go to other tabs and play other games in the middle of a battle, you and others who are doing this are bringing the problem on yourselves, just learn your lesson and don't get distracted in the middle of a battle next time.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
1/30/2013 19:15:51   
Giras Wolfe

Okay, that is a LOT of buttons.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
1/30/2013 19:56:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above thats what makes the battles more interesting.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Could this be good news or not?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition