Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Negative side of Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Negative side of Omega
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2013 11:01:43   
SouL Prisoner

Lol .. and v were arguing about "bubbles' .. /facepalm

Some times words change the actual meaning of the thing ..

Should have told text bubbles ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/31/2013 11:07:36   
Lycan.

I think this new bubble system will be very helpful to me.
Epic  Post #: 27
1/31/2013 11:48:42   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Mecha

That was what i meant.
And i already find it annoying by only looking at it.

Charfade, make that optional pls, i prefer the current system.
...i dont like change...
Epic  Post #: 28
1/31/2013 11:50:42   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Do you think the bubble thing is in the game because you wont be able to see your enemies builds
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/31/2013 12:16:05   
willendorf

Can't see builds!!???
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/31/2013 12:16:58   
SouL Prisoner

@Zeph

Did u see the pic ?? There is not much diff btw the old one and new one, other then it appearing almost every turn ..

@ justice , nah, I don't think soo .. how.on earth can u play without knowing ur opponents build ??

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/31/2013 12:19:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/31/2013 12:51:52   
Remorse

^ Im pretty sure you can still see each others builds.

Unfortunately however you cannot see you opponents skill cores early omega,

This is pretty much the one thing I dont like about the release so far.

As for the bubbles I think it is great because although they may not be necessary now, you can imagine all the little effects that would occur when their are 100s of skill cores to choose from.
Showing all the changes in HP and EP would be a great way to keep track of whats happening.

As for the exclusive skill cores, I highly doubt they will make outrageously overpowering exclusive cores.

I honestly hope however they make skill cores available to see soon after omega is launched, Because my opinion battles won't be very strategy based and I will probably have to end up either waiting until they make skill cores viewable or quit the game...

Epic  Post #: 32
1/31/2013 13:09:06   
the final hour
Banned

I hope more then anything if omega actually gets here either ingame theirs a detailed explanation of what all the different cores do and da numbers so you can work out whats best for your build . or the wiki updates fast i only mention this cause often their isnt alot of information on ED its selve
Post #: 33
1/31/2013 13:11:13   
King Helios

It [the bubbles] can also help you discern what skill cores they have.

IMPORTANT! Can we have an EpicDuel Wiki administrator make a section, entitled "Skill Cores", for Omega? Thank you!
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/31/2013 15:38:10   
Stabilis

Staff,

Are these bubbles an expansion to the current bubbles? What I mean is if they are an "extension" to the health and energy bubbles OR are they a separate object (separate graphic)? If they will be 1 with the current bubbles instead of 2 I can support that fully.
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
1/31/2013 18:03:42   
Vypie

Guys, just take a look at the skill 'Assimilation'
It's similar to what you will see... damage, and the energy/hp gained/taken at the same time. It wont look crowded.
Epic  Post #: 36
1/31/2013 22:51:28   
SouL Prisoner

@king

White Tiger is already working on it ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/31/2013 23:39:28   
  Exploding Penguin

Considering we don't know many of the cores, damage bubbles could actually be helpful in many cases, or at least more informative to the player.

Personally, I'm actually really liking the idea of bubbles for EP return and HP return from blood lust, static, reroute, etc... Considering I play ED down to base facts, meaning I plan out my blood lust recovery based off of minimal possible damage so that I can endure the next hit and all that blargh, it makes it much easier to reference from previous strike attacks rather than recalculating the recovery from blood lust or reroute.
Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Negative side of Omega
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition