Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Vendbot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Vendbot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2013 18:06:41   
President Obama

Hello, I have been wondering this for a while,

Why don't they let you buy a "Vendbot" to put in your own home?

I think this would be a great addition to this game because some people like to just stay at there house and not worry about going out into the rest of the Epic Duel world (especially If you lag alot)

Now I might sound stupid or whatever you want to call me but I think this would be great to where you dont have to go through the maze known as Epic Dual to find one(Lol) (:

Epic  Post #: 1
2/2/2013 18:46:58   
FishNoobCrack

I made a thread just like this.
Apparently, nobody wants one because of easy accessibility, the fact that vendbots are everywhere.

< Message edited by FishNoobCrack -- 2/2/2013 18:48:13 >
Post #: 2
2/2/2013 19:31:36   
willendorf

why don't they make vendbots for finding vendbots?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/2/2013 20:03:32   
Lycan.

If they implemented this, i would buy one for up to 3,000 Varium.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/2/2013 20:15:31   
Mother1

@ Obama

Fishnoob did suggest this idea before as he said.

However my view on this is still the same. Not supported. There are numerous venderbots in the game and if you really want to get to one just save in front of one and you will start there every time.
Epic  Post #: 5
2/2/2013 21:13:56   
Ranloth
Banned

And number of Vendbots in-game matters because? It can be a pure house item. Only because it's everywhere doesn't mean you can't have it in your house. If players are willing to pay for it, that's even better.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
2/2/2013 22:01:30   
Mother1

@ trans

Everyone has there views on this topic, and that one is just mine. Yes it can be a house item I never said you couldn't do that. But you can also save at a vender bot just as easily and start there if you want to be close to one.
Epic  Post #: 7
2/2/2013 23:29:20   
Stabilis

This would only reduce mouseclicks by 1 to me, so I am not sure if the benefit is large enough to grasp.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
2/2/2013 23:34:47   
President Obama

@ Mother

I understand your point but even when your playing you will have to go to different places like Slayer, Tuna, Titan. Ect..

But if you lag on this game as much as some people then you would really prefer to not go to as many places.

This way you can 1v1 while being at your house and if you need Hp Packets then they are there and you don't have to worry about the hassle of going out and looking for them.

Another thing lets say you would like to buy a weapon and your at your house and you don't know where the item is at exactly you just know the name, people who lag would rather go have nicely polished vendbot right there beside them where they can jump straight to the weapon and jump straight back! This would help out most the people who don't have the best PC's in the world.

Now to comment on this statement;
Why would people that own a house go make somewhere else their home screen that defeats the purpose of having a house. Most people (I would say 90% of people) bought a house to start off in and spend most of their time. Unless of course they need something then they would have to go out and lag in the wonderfull world known as Epic Duel. (:
Now this is my opinion on this and you have the right to have your own. But if you can just think about what i'm saying right now.

quote:

There are numerous venderbots in the game and if you really want to get to one just save in front of one and you will start there every time.

< Message edited by President Obama -- 2/2/2013 23:36:25 >
Epic  Post #: 9
2/2/2013 23:38:36   
FishNoobCrack

^^
It'd also make for a great aesthetically pleasing decoration.
Post #: 10
2/3/2013 7:44:12   
Sesura

Its to have a vendbot of your own. :) But I think it is very accessible at the moment. Its like everywhere in Delta V and if you are an old/active player you could just remember where every vendbot is located.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/3/2013 14:52:46   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Locking this up because it has been suggested a lot - it is something we certainly want to look into, it just means quite a big to the House Item system and it is not at the top of our priorities right now, which means it may be a while. As soon as we have thought about how it would work, whether it would work etc. we may add some interactive House Items!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Vendbot
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition