Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2013 22:39:45   
Megadragonknight

Hi everyone. I heard something about Testing Server tracking PvP wins-lost recors.
Post #: 501
2/4/2013 22:40:38   
BiasedBass

You can sell them back ?!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 502
2/4/2013 22:41:02   
frogger3456

Guys, I'm fighting Witchblade in PvE, was not changed at all. Only the shop monsters were changed, the monster versions are still OP as far as I can see.
DF AQW  Post #: 503
2/4/2013 22:43:16   
BiasedBass

Well they didn't say anything about a difficulty change anyways .-. Tho I do want a Nerf for future bosses
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 504
2/4/2013 22:45:58   
aliesterus

@Frogger: Oh great... Please nerf them just a little please... I only ask ONE charge point raised, JUST ONE!!!

EDIT: I find it funny how I want them buffed when I thought they were too un-bossy, and now I want them nerfed when they're too bossy XD

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 2/4/2013 22:52:52 >
AQW  Post #: 505
2/4/2013 22:53:34   
Vertigo Beast

Ummm...... Did anyone else have the problem where, they are walking up the hallway and they just happen to go too close to the Witchblade's room so it attacks you? cuz that just happened to me XD

EDIT: And i can repeatedly do it xD Woohooo don't have to walk as far now xD

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 2/4/2013 22:55:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 506
2/4/2013 22:57:30   
aliesterus

@Vertigo: Really? You may have ruined it for all of us

EDIT: But NO, OVERSOUL STAFF THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! Don't listen to Vertigo Beast.

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 2/4/2013 22:58:03 >
AQW  Post #: 507
2/4/2013 23:04:28   
Vertigo Beast

It only works on one of the dungeon maps though. :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 508
2/4/2013 23:19:25   
Megadragonknight

@baofect
Good battle, baofect!
Post #: 509
2/4/2013 23:20:21   
aliesterus

@Vertigo: Please keep this down, be quiet, and PLEASE delete those two messages of yours.

EDIT: Delete yours and I'll delete mine, deal?

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 2/4/2013 23:25:36 >
AQW  Post #: 510
2/4/2013 23:58:34   
DarkLore

Wow! Now I'm really angry! I was expecting a lich in the boss room and guess what I found? A crypt samurai?!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 511
2/5/2013 0:03:33   
CakeMaster

Lol WUT? I turn off music while in the dungeon for a while and I enter a battle and I turn on the music. But then I hear beautiful, joyful Christmas Music!
AQ DF  Post #: 512
2/5/2013 0:22:58   
DarkLore

Guess what? The lich still hasn't been nerfed! If Nulgath doesn't nerf him, He's just lost one of his founders!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 513
2/5/2013 0:26:54   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
Chill down. I believe Nulgath will nerf the 3 OP bossess since players mentioned that Nulgath like balance. As Nulgath is a tester, he probably already know that the boss are OP and will nerf them to be balance.
Post #: 514
2/5/2013 0:39:04   
HSsouleater

I don't really see a point in quitting just cause of 1 monster that is Side content.
Post #: 515
2/5/2013 1:00:48   
friend18

quote:

@Darklore
Chill down. I believe Nulgath will nerf the 3 OP bossess since players mentioned that Nulgath like balance. As Nulgath is a tester, he probably already know that the boss are OP and will nerf them to be balance.

No, the point of the bosses were to have them be extremely difficult. I like them the way that they currently are.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 516
2/5/2013 1:03:10   
Darkstardust1234

Lol I just took advantage of the OP bosses and caught all the bosses :D
Just got Void Reaper, and now can't decide if I like FC or VR better
AQW  Post #: 517
2/5/2013 1:11:32   
friend18

quote:

Lol I just took advantage of the OP bosses and caught all the bosses :D
Just got Void Reaper, and now can't decide if I like FC or VR better

XD I possessed Vergil and Witchblade first before deciding to buy them from the shop to speed up the process of finding the monsters that I was currently missing. I wish that the possessed versions of the bosses were more powerful. Too bad the staff messed up and released the boss versions in the shop. It helped a lot of people obtain the possessed versions :(. Oh well.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 518
2/5/2013 1:13:28   
Victoria3114

Back from rehearsal! I've also updated the witchblade boss wiki page to reflect the new cards.
www.oversoulgame.wikidot.com/witchblade-boss
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 519
2/5/2013 1:38:50   
99th Dracopyre

While everyone is looking for those characters, I'm still here... looking for Drago. T^T

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 520
2/5/2013 1:53:39   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Had a few duels with Vertigo and Kiyone today ^-^
Boy they're good.
-Misty
AQW  Post #: 521
2/5/2013 1:54:25   
clintonian

Lol yea drago was a pain. Anyway the bosses need to be nerfed a little lich witchblade and vergil are too much even for high level. 25+ dmg in 1 turn from lich -_- eeh imma keep trying though with earth golem he seems to work the best for me

< Message edited by clintonian -- 2/5/2013 1:58:05 >
Post #: 522
2/5/2013 1:55:06   
Ninjaty

@aliesterus: The entire reason we're here is to beta test the game. Reporting any and all issues we find is our duty, as we otherwise wouldn't be very good beta testers, now would we?

Anyway, regarding the difficulty of the bosses we encounter in the world:
quote:

Guys, I'm fighting Witchblade in PvE, was not changed at all. Only the shop monsters were changed, the monster versions are still OP as far as I can see.

The bosses encountered SHOULD be difficult to beat. I nearly beat the Vergill boss in PvE yesterday. I messed up with 1 move very early in the fight, and ended up paying the price. But it was an incredible fight despite this loss, and I achknowledge the fact that I lost because of my slightly imperfect strategy.

Screenie

In the top right corner of the image, you can just make out the edge of my Skype conversation with a friend, who was witnessing the fight. The very second I messed up, both of us pointed it out at the same time, but for a moment it looked like it was still possible to win. The one turn I lost due to the mistake made all the difference.

Bosses are meant to be much stronger than normal monsters, so I wouldn't call them OP just for living up to their intended purpose. They're not impossible, they just require a strong character and near flawless playing with that character.
Post #: 523
2/5/2013 1:56:11   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Well, it IS called a boss.
AQW  Post #: 524
2/5/2013 1:59:17   
Megadragonknight

@friend18
Well, i agree that the bosses are to be hard and challenging but not something like this too extremely tough that they can anihilate us in 1 turn. Lich can easily deal 18-23 damage every turn although it needs to charge. On the other hand, we need to charge as many energy as we need so then we can used our cards and hopefully we are lucky to get the correct cards. Bosses in other AE games are not so OP although they are challenging which i have no problem with. However, the bossess in OS are so OP that many players started to complaint and raged about it. Even if we used high level PL or EG, we need to be lucky to always get Iron Hide, stonewall and shield everytime we draw all because of the corruption and the high amount of damage they deal with. In my opinion, the difficulty of the boss we desperately fought in OS are like meltface mode. So, i think the bosses should be nerf. They can have the "boss deck" but the cost must increased in a high range otherwise they won't be call boss but hacker.
Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition