Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2013 8:00:19   
allenwalker888

WE can sell stuff now?
AQW Epic  Post #: 551
2/5/2013 8:01:23   
Ninjaty

quote:

Should i keep my WBB and FoVB for the Rarity?
(I Imagine most people bought it for the Temp OPness and would happily sell them back
so if most people sell them,then they might become as Rare as VK

They won't become rare. Rare in AE games means that it's no longer available. The lower the amount of people owning an item adds to the rarity ONLY if the item in question is rare, but since that is not the case here, they will be no more rare than Paladin, Blood Void and all the other characters still available.
Post #: 552
2/5/2013 8:02:19   
jayk the pikachu

@NinjaTy
Really? I thought all 3 of the Contest Chars were gonna go rare
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 553
2/5/2013 8:04:52   
Ninjaty

@above: Nothing has been stated about them going rare. I believe they were made to get some character suggestions in-game.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 2/5/2013 8:08:39 >
Post #: 554
2/5/2013 8:06:34   
Megadragonknight

My question was ignored, i shall post again. In ED, how does the PvP rank and tournament worked?
Post #: 555
2/5/2013 8:20:42   
allenwalker888

The number of wins you have. That's all. Although they will show your win% beside it, as long as you have the most wins, you are the 1st.
AQW Epic  Post #: 556
2/5/2013 8:33:44   
Vagaran

Yeah in ED it also shows the % of the amount of times you won. If you won 9 out of 10 battles it would show 90%.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 557
2/5/2013 8:33:56   
Megadragonknight

@allen
Thx for the info. Oh, i have another question, does the number of wins increase if i fought the same player? For example, i duel with that player 10 times and i won every match and the number of wins i gain is 10.
Post #: 558
2/5/2013 8:35:16   
Vagaran

@mega
Yes your win number does increase, and the win % may raise depending on your lose.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 559
2/5/2013 8:39:21   
megakyle777

...Am I the only one who does not really care about Ranked PVP? If there is a offcial OS Tournament sometime I MIGHT give it a shot just for fun without expecting to win the prize, but honestly, I don't really care about Ranked PVP. Everyone else can go after their face on a statue.
DF  Post #: 560
2/5/2013 8:47:11   
Megadragonknight

@Vagaran
Thx for the additional info.

@megakyle
Somehow, you are not alone. I actually don't care about PvP Rank too since what i want to do in OS is to catch every character, train them , do quests and storyline. However, since its my first time going to have PvP tournament, i will give it a shot and hope i will be able to get to be the 1st in OS PvP tournament. I won't do anymore PvP tournament after i get to be the champion for once and i won't enter again because of my future career.
Post #: 561
2/5/2013 8:53:34   
Vagaran

Well OS IS a PvP based game...But I guess you can be Ash Ketchum in OS if you want to x3

Oh and WB is still a neutral, is this on purpose? o.O
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 562
2/5/2013 8:58:08   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
I don't mind OS being a PvP based game since OS is really one. Ash Ketchum? Nah he is a really lame protagonist. We don't know if it is on purpose.
Post #: 563
2/5/2013 9:12:14   
megakyle777

quote:

Well OS IS a PvP based game...But I guess you can be Ash Ketchum in OS if you want to x3

Oh and WB is still a neutral, is this on purpose? o.O

I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was... man that song is awesome.

Also, yes it is. Look at the thread Warlic made in this fourm.
DF  Post #: 564
2/5/2013 9:13:50   
jayk the pikachu

Tbh, i play OS for one Reason the ART
I have never ever been good at PvP
Also, Finished my New Siggy!
Now to get back to my Contest Entry
Also,were you allowed 2 entries into the Contest?
Because i have a good idea for a char
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 565
2/5/2013 9:16:31   
Vagaran

@Megakyle

Thanks

The decks isn't that great for masters but once Corruption comes out...Yep WB will be my main Neutral and VR will remain as my main Shadow :D
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 566
2/5/2013 9:19:47   
Megadragonknight

Well, PL will still be my main Nuetral despite he doesn't have the 8 damage card but he is both good in offence and defence.
Post #: 567
2/5/2013 9:27:49   
jayk the pikachu

Since we're talking about Pokemon...
I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them without SGs my real test To train them is my cause
I will travel across the map Searching far and wide Each Soul to understand The power that's inside
Oversoul, its you and me I know it’s my destiny Oversoul, oh, you're my best friend In a world we must defend
Oversoul, a heart so true Our RNG will pull us through You Duel me and I'll Duel you Oversoul, gotta Possess 'em all
Every challenge along the way With courage I will face I will battle every day To claim my rightful place
Come with me, the time is right There's no better team Arm in arm we'll win the fight It's always been our dream

< Message edited by jayk the pikachu -- 2/5/2013 9:28:51 >

Served as Star Captain for 8 years, and is a total Revontheus fanboy.

Quote from Undersoul about me during the 2013 Gears Games:
"Funny, the WolfBlade Tactical Commander betrayed to RuneHawk then back with a plan truly worthy of a Mystraven."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 568
2/5/2013 9:53:10   
fighuasss

I'm back, what's up with the ''char selling''?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 569
2/5/2013 9:53:53   
Riniti

quote:

will be able to sell them back according to the normal sell back policy (90% within the first 24hours, 10% after). Sellbacks are coming very soon - Rolith is working on the server-side implementation as we speak.
-Warlic

Finally, sell-backs... too bad I won't be selling anything unless I have doubles of a useless character. xD
Post #: 570
2/5/2013 9:55:29   
Megadragonknight

@fighuasss
Welcome back, check out the thread on rebalancing Witchblade and Vergil of Fiend. Look at what Warlic stated. But basically it is about "soul selling", you may sell Witchblade and Vegil of Fiend and gain back 7 SG each for some reason.
Post #: 571
2/5/2013 9:56:52   
fighuasss

@megaknighthero Even if you posessed them in the dungeon?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 572
2/5/2013 9:57:15   
megakyle777

Riniti: I will give you unlimited power and whatever else you want if you sell your Rev Egg.

Megaknight: They wish to give poeple a refund. This is how to do it.

Fighuss: Errr, no. That would be silly if they did.
DF  Post #: 573
2/5/2013 9:58:36   
Matgon

Yay we get a full refund, will be selling vergil.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 574
2/5/2013 9:59:39   
Vagaran

@fighuass

No, because that would just be unfair and Warlic only said those in the shop.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition