Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Duel or Epic Loses ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epic Duel or Epic Loses ?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2013 17:54:55   
xx echo xx

Thoughts about Omega, Winning and Lossing etc
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/8/2013 18:04:05   
OmilliYo

I tweeked my main build from Delta and it is doing very well for me. In Gamma I win 10, i lose 5. In Delta i win 10, i lose 8. In Omega I win 10, i lose 2. 1v1 is more enjoyable for me now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/8/2013 18:14:58   
willendorf

I caved. Strength abuse. Now I only regularly lose to mercs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/8/2013 19:42:22   
Mother1

My builds in delta were getting destroyed due to those who use stat abuse builds so I had to change class and build just to compete. In other words I hate omega.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/8/2013 19:53:04   
veneeria

Took me a while to adapt but that smexy choice of weapons make me look good while winning.

Some interesting wins but also LOTS of frustrating losses, due to extreme bad luck.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/8/2013 21:15:28   
_i_am_a_helper_

As I noted before, I created one of the first str abuse tech mage builds, as I was one of the first to log in.

But yes, Omega is centered around luck now
Post #: 6
2/9/2013 2:42:17   
Tri Phoenix

I AM USING A STR BUILD ON BM AND ITS WORKING JUST FINE ON 2 V 2 AND 1 V 1
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/9/2013 5:20:10   
Variation

I am enjoying Omega. Luckily I'm a low level and I don't have to deal with the chaos levels 30-35 face because of balance issues.
Post #: 8
2/9/2013 5:29:41   
blade98

I have to admit ,before this patch (hp and ep mainly) I was losing a lot since I couldn't spend lots of points in hp or energy without letting my def&res with a gap. Now I can win a lot more battles so Epic Duel all the way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/9/2013 6:27:31   
Darkwing

I must say, I lose more in omega, but I don't mind. at least I can make every build I want, not like delta when i had to make it based on requirements and weapon random stats
Post #: 10
2/9/2013 6:30:25   
Q...Q

I made a pretty good build that helps with pretty much every type of build, build not luck ones
I have A 5 focus omega yetis build with str/dex distribution with a little bit of tech

Works fine
DF Epic  Post #: 11
2/9/2013 8:12:41   
.Freeze

Omega??
Luck owns skill. Simple as that.
Post #: 12
2/9/2013 8:14:45   
RageSoul

If Omega means "last" in Greek , then this better not be the Omega of a great game that used to be balance but now ruined until it's toast .
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/9/2013 14:25:56   
Commander Cody 35
banned

U guys think it's luck but it ain't it's bout how u put ur stats an how u decide to put your things
Post #: 14
2/9/2013 14:31:12   
nico0las

Back in the day, a loss would be attributed to a mistake you made, or your opponent being superior.
Omega simply has ten year old kids running the exact same build on multiple levels of strength (the lower levels have less than 80, the higher levels break 100).
There is no variation. There is only Double Strike-Berzerker. At this point, I think I've lost about 100 times in the past two days to this build alone,
and perhaps 10 times to the rest (overall). Originality has flown out the window. I praise any player that I run into who uses a remotely original build.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/9/2013 14:33:14   
OmilliYo

my cheapshot got blocked 3 times in a row with 3 different level 30s that had very little defense... All 3 of them killed me ;_;

Next battle i literally crited 4 times in a row.

< Message edited by OmilliYo -- 2/9/2013 14:40:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/9/2013 14:38:30   
SylvanElf

How about some build besides STR guys

I'm trying a 5focus bot-Plasma Bolt build atm but still not much success so far.

< Message edited by SylvanElf -- 2/9/2013 14:40:04 >
Post #: 17
2/9/2013 14:48:45   
sylar67

the thing is ... i can't believe i'm gonna waste my time to write this cause it is going to get deleted :
what happened is that they nerfed our weapons removing enhancements , despite bluffing us with a 30% refund they stole 70% varium and 90% of credits , they divided health by 2 : 1 stat added to health adds 1 heath instead of 2 , which gets us back to more damage , but they didn't take in consideration or they did ; that strength builds will own cause hey a gun that did 20 damage with deadly aim blablabla.... what i mean here is that if they are going to keep it like that , they should make the strength skills like massacre , double strike , berserker, bludgeon ... work like they used to do be4 making them all work like deadly aim that will fix the problem . not gonna waste anymore time explaining to a community that never stands together to fight for their rights .
I'm Out .
~Sylar
Post #: 18
2/9/2013 15:05:24   
ansh0

I have had some really nice, long and strategic battles now.
Epic  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epic Duel or Epic Loses ?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition