Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: skills some they will not nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: skills some they will not nerf
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2013 21:30:45   
EpicCoconut

Why is Supercharge and Surgical Strike unblockable/undeflectable? They're meant to be certain shot hits b/c of the amount of energy it requires and charge time.
Post #: 51
2/12/2013 21:47:45   
Mother1

@ ambien

From what I remember reading not sure it is true or not but at one point in time it was blockable. However people got blocked so many times that they started complaining about this, for the reasons listed, and the staff not thinking this was fair made it unblockable.
Epic  Post #: 52
2/12/2013 23:17:36   
nico0las

The solution is not nerfing, it is buffing.
This is something that must be understood going forward. Balance is not everything being weak as is possible, it is everything being equally overpowered.
Every class should have this power. Unfortunately, it does not. In the words of I believe Titan:
"The tactical mercenary is not an example of an overpowered class, it is an example of what a class should be".
There should be no more nerfing.

@Below Sorry 'bout that, I should have explained it a bit better: this was a tweet from titan WAY back in the first few months of delta. No remark of this kind was made in a long time. I just found it fitting to the subject at hand.
Sorry about that.

< Message edited by nico0las -- 2/12/2013 23:46:07 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
2/12/2013 23:26:29   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Nic I never recall any Dev saying they wanted TLM to be as strong as it was. If that was the plan then they would've buffed the other classes rather than nerf it. I do remember them saying that it had too much synergy with the skill tree and that they were going to nerf that. If everything keeps getting buffed rather than nerfed then battles will too short and entirely determined on luck and who goes first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/12/2013 23:29:36   
Mother1

@ ND mallet

It is already like that now for the most part of battles unless luck happens to work for you and you either block or deflect their first attack.
Epic  Post #: 55
2/13/2013 2:32:59   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

wow u ppl dont get it at all. l said why is massacre a unblockable skill, that deals lots of damage, again read WHY IS MASSACRE A UNBLOCKABLE SKILL that deals with a phy or engy attack damage
cannot be blocked , why is that.

why is massacre attack not able to be blocked that is the question. l dnt care about cool down or what stat gives it more damage...... why cannot it be blocked........ other skills that you have to hit the other player with//// the prime weapon//// can be blocked. the key word is hit to strike the player to cause damage,

always the syfy

ambien, you are completely ignoring what the others have said and still not getting it at all, many have already stated the reasons to why massacre is a un-blockable skill that deals alot of damage, it is a unltimate attack, they need to make it fair, and are you serious? you still think massacre is OP now? with all the max double strike/beserker strength abusers running around, i find it amazing to be able to survive 3 rounds, plus as others have said, you can have a chance to block a few strikes but it is impossible to block a series of stabbing, slashing and slicing, alot of attacks in-game is not logical, but not alot of people have a problem with that do they.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 2/13/2013 2:38:46 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
2/13/2013 2:50:53   
theholyfighter

quote:

wow u ppl dont get it at all. l said why is massacre a unblockable skill, that deals lots of damage, again read WHY IS MASSACRE A UNBLOCKABLE SKILL that deals with a phy or engy attack damage
cannot be blocked , why is that.

why is massacre attack not able to be blocked that is the question. l dnt care about cool down or what stat gives it more damage...... why cannot it be blocked........ other skills that you have to hit the other player with//// the prime weapon//// can be blocked. the key word is hit to strike the player to cause damage,

always the syfy

Because IT'S AN ULTIMATE.

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 2/13/2013 2:51:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: skills some they will not nerf
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition