Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2013 20:35:10   
Cyber doom5

Wait you want the valentines day release to not be on valentines day?
That's crazy talk
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 151
2/13/2013 20:38:56   
BJEBLE

@SIRXander
-_-
@above I don't particularly care if we don't have valentine's day release at all. As lon gas we get CC, i'll be fine. If they release both the characters, and CC, cool. But more gameplay features first, we already have enough characters.
DF  Post #: 152
2/13/2013 20:40:29   
BiasedBass

I'm kind of scared for CC and what will come out of it..
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
2/13/2013 20:43:02   
Riniti

I do NOT want Card Customization. I know it's going to come, but... .-.
Post #: 154
2/13/2013 20:46:04   
Cyber doom5

Alright I'm getting a little annoyed by the people saying "I just hope we get CC"
Nulgath has said many times that they are working on it
No amount of hope will make it come out any faster

It will be HUGE news when it's almost done and no doubt when they are close it will appear on the home page and one twitter

It will be the biggest thing since the game released

But it seems like they are trying to establish a storyline first according to the interview with nulgath
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
2/13/2013 20:47:07   
BiasedBass

Well you can't tell people to not hope for it. Nothing wrong for expressing excitement
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 156
2/13/2013 20:49:03   
Zanzibaarus

Someone will make a full deck only with 1-Attack cards, it shall be done.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
2/13/2013 20:52:26   
BJEBLE

Personally, I think that all major gameplay features should be released before a storyline. But Nulgath is the head development and he makes the decisions so fine, as long as we get a release.
@Zanibaarus well, with Pesant the job is already halfway done.
DF  Post #: 158
2/13/2013 20:53:47   
Cyber doom5

There is a line we cross with hope that just makes it spam

Again we will know when they are close

All they are doing is being negative saying things like I really don't care if we get a release I just want CC

When they are being negative about everything that isn't what they want it just makes the game no fun

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 2/13/2013 20:55:50 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 159
2/13/2013 20:54:40   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@zanz As much as I'd love to do that, it's currently not plausible from what we've last heard of how CC will work(only adding cards to a character, not removing them). Unless the character already has all 1 attack cards that is. It'll make farming FT easier though since you can add some more damage cards to him but you'll have to just stick to what he has as defaults.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
2/13/2013 20:55:20   
linklink0091

this is nerve wrecking, that feature will make or break this game :l i rather not have that kind of thing in a game >->
AQW  Post #: 161
2/13/2013 20:56:37   
BJEBLE

Actually, from the interview Nulgath said that CC will make it so that bosses will give cards when you defeat them. So...ha.
EDIT: It wouldn't be game-breaking anyways. It just makes it so that you can optimize a character against Ice(Unblockables) or Bosses(Generally making the deck better)

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 2/13/2013 20:58:18 >
DF  Post #: 162
2/13/2013 21:00:23   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@link How so? It's not full customization so there will be limits(default cards, card limits per type, etc.,). And because you're going to be stuck with the default cards on a character, there will still be some characters with an advantage. Plus higher ranked characters have smaller starting decks so more customization for them. Another problem I see people having with it is because it'll be a big game of dress up. Is that really so bad? Pure dress up games are by far the easiest to balance since everything is the same aside from looks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
2/13/2013 21:00:30   
BiasedBass

el oh el We both won...I think
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 164
2/13/2013 21:02:33   
Cyber doom5

From what it sounds like to me I could stack my deck with all charge, 5's , and strikes
It would be 11 damage per hit with stuff like that and would severely unbalance pvp
I dread to think if you combine holy strike with the energy boost card
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 165
2/13/2013 21:03:00   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@bass I don't think it's a bug. It's because most likely wins and losses are based on who reaches 0 health first and since you spend the health first to activate the damage of Sacrifice, it counts as you dying first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
2/13/2013 21:04:19   
BiasedBass

@ND I know I realized what it was right after I posted >.< It's more of how both the characters do their victory pose at the same time
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
2/13/2013 21:09:08   
Fallen Crest

Card Customization is going to make the game much more interesting. Don't be afraid for it's arrival?

Of course there might be balance issues, it's inevitable, and I'm sure they will be solved one way or another over time.

Remember, besides being players, you're also testers.
AQW  Post #: 168
2/13/2013 21:16:29   
linklink0091

@ND i was under the impression that thier would be the chance to add remove cards to an extent of half your deck (added on or taken away) and becuase of my dial up i really cant open things such as twitter or even the interveiw thing i have seen pop up everynow and again on the forums...im just worryed that it will end up as bad as herosmash if it did happen like that

and from the way MD has put it i rather just have the defult decks, guess i dont have much choice but to watch and see what happens
AQW  Post #: 169
2/13/2013 21:18:00   
EpicCoconut

quote:

•Card Customization... so, so very close...

From last week's DNs, course it doesn't mean it'll come out this week. In the DNs Nulgath said he was planning on GQ and limited shops for this week so I can't really expect CC until next week. But hey you can always hope.

EDIT
If CC does turns out to be unbalanced then they could remove it.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 2/13/2013 21:23:33 >
Post #: 170
2/13/2013 21:24:44   
Combat dummy

The Solution To Preventing OP Abuse Of CC Is Making Card Slots SG Purchaseable, and A Much More Expensive Gold Paying Option, Making A Person Choose Wisely Which Characters They Want To Enhance.... Unless They Are Big Ballers, No One Can Really Abuse A Function That Requires Such Decisive, Un-Undoable Transactions... (Note I Said SLOTS Not CARDS
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
2/13/2013 21:29:29   
Char

I'm still confused because it says card not deck so maybe there will be cards like BD's
Post #: 172
2/13/2013 21:29:57   
Beck

I hope they start small with card customization. Like, for the first week, only make 2 or 3 new cards available, and you can only add/replace your cards with those cards.
AQW  Post #: 173
2/13/2013 21:36:42   
EpicCoconut

@Beck: When did Nulgath say that new cards will be offered? Other then in that interview with the MMO thing but....nevermind. I new thought that new cards will be offered alongside CC. Makes more sense now though new cards may not be added til later.

@Rascal: I hope certain legendary/promo cards stay with the legendary/promo.

@combat: Isn't that what ED did? And yes it is possible to abuse it if you have enough SG, the more slots means the more of ceratain cards can be added. I think there should be a limit for how much cards you can add and what kind of cards.

@cyber: :O Very nice, I actually like it more than your Infiniknight drawing.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 2/13/2013 21:51:27 >
Post #: 174
2/13/2013 21:47:32   
Cyber doom5

Okay guys i finished my PC tell me what ya think
Infinity Warden!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition