Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Your secret hideout!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Your secret hideout!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2013 14:51:11   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Be they villains or one of the good guys, most, if not all Super characters have a place that serves as their base of operations or headquarters. Superman has his Fortress of Solitude, Batman operates from his huge mansion estate with secret underground batcave.

So I`m wondering what would your personal hideout look like. A bunker hidden underground, full of tech? Maybe a skyship stocked full of weapons and missiles ready to rain down destruction from above at the push of a button? Or something unexpected and ingenious!

What would it look like, what would its function be and what items and furniture would it contain? Also, speaking of lairs, hideouts and bases, would you see them as a nice addition to HeroSmash if the dev team would start to release superhero and supervillain houses ingame?

Discuss
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/6/2013 14:55:18   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

My character operates mainly out of his small apartment and most of his villainy is done there aside from some occasional projects made while at work for a research company. Not all that amazing but it gets the job done.

I am curious about hideouts though. My guess is that they will probably function like houses in other games, possibly with objects around town that could transport you to a certain type of hideout. Like a manhole could lead you to a sewer hideout. It'd also be cool to have access to a bank there where we can stash our hero/villain gear that we don't need. Perhaps we could get upgrades to it as well. Like buying a computer that could open up a list of missions when you click on it.

< Message edited by The ND Mallet Guy -- 3/6/2013 15:04:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/6/2013 15:07:12   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

0_o No fortress carved in the side of a mountain to resemble a giant moose?

I`m currently rocking a cave relatively deep underground. When i`m not going around smashing villains and stomping on the bones of whatever creatures try to hurt the innocent, i spend my time experimenting with organic material, with the soul goal of creating an army of Earth Elementals and Nature Golems.

I should furnish the place. Not much to look at currently. :P

< Message edited by Balu -- 3/6/2013 15:08:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/6/2013 15:07:47   
megakyle777

Simple. You can find his "hidden" lair at Ommicorp Tower, 1 Ommicorp Square, Super City. Why use a secret lair when you can publicly annouce what you are and look on as the heroes can't touch you due to legal reasons? While there, Please refrain from harming the receptionist. It's hard to find ones who are really good at the job.

Also, do NOT, UNDER ANY CICUMSTANCES, hit the button in my office labeled "Project Last Resort" put under unbreakable glass on my desk.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/6/2013 15:09:03 >
DF  Post #: 4
3/6/2013 19:55:52   
star screamer

I live in a nice suburban house with my 27 cats...

Just kidding, it's more of an abandoned steel mill I fashioned into a fun house.

Arkham City anyone?
AQW  Post #: 5
3/6/2013 22:06:53   
legion of souls

Hmm, I am one of the very few Cyber Knights in-game and I would like to this that I would be a techy sort of dude
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/7/2013 5:15:14   
Crystal Lion

I'd love to see some normal houses for low-key Smashers as well. The Lion Twins live in an average American suburban house. Garage, porch, attic, the works. What's unusual about the house is that the yard resembles a forest, since the Twins' mother loves animals.

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 7
3/7/2013 12:45:49   
vulkan

hmmm...me and the red legion have many bases, although the main one is an underground complex at the location of [DATA EXPUNGED]

we also have smaller facilities in many other countries, but those can range from complex's like the one mentioned earlier, to bases that are little more than camps.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/7/2013 17:17:58   
Tally

No place, Tally's a wanderer. ^^
DF MQ  Post #: 9
3/7/2013 18:54:09   
Twighlight Sky

Deathitude, of course.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/8/2013 10:30:30   
drDOT

Ohh I like this thread. :D

I'd have a huge factory with no guards around just because I like god-modding; therefore I obliterate anything that is even remotely dangerous to my beautiful not-so-hidden-hideout.
I should draw that.
AQW  Post #: 11
3/8/2013 11:06:35   
DarkLore

Well... I have characters for all three slots so this will be kind of long!

For Doctor Toxic he lives in the power plant mister maximum got his powers in. How did you think that place went nuclear? That's right! By falling into a vat of radioactive poison he gained all of the powers of radiation and poison. Thus causing an overload in the core of the power plant. Kind of ironic that Doctor Toxic created a superhero considering he's evil. He has evil toxic creatures guarding his domain. He has vats of the toxic meterial that gave him his powers for nutrients to supercharge his powers.

Miss Coldmiser has an ice castle for super cold temperatures she can frolic in. She has ice elementals and snowmen guarding her icy palace at all times! And a snowball machine to ward off villains!

InfernaBlaze lives in the volcano she slipped and fell in that gave her powers of fire. And its still active so she can feed off of the dangerously hot magma! She has lava golems (Haha! Yu-Gi-Oh! reference!) protecting her and the volcano. She also has a special forcefield of fire hotter than the sun around her fortress that only her and her minions can pass through. (Yeah, She's evil!)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/8/2013 11:17:11   
Blackshock

When I'm not in my mobile laboratory disguised as a white van, I'm usually in either my clinic in the heart of super city, running some diagnostics in the hidden basement when I'm not tending to patients or on the field. It's got a satellite uplink that monitors the vital signs of every smasher within rather large radius and notifies me whenever my attention is needed. That and it doubles as a killsat when I'm feeling particularly moody.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/8/2013 18:20:22   
Smog

I gusse my character rocker operates out of skull deep somwhere probably in a box solid snake style.

< Message edited by Smog -- 3/8/2013 18:25:16 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 14
3/9/2013 1:51:05   
legion of souls

Cyber knight...... Hmm A bat-cave but not underground and call it the Cyber-cave
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/10/2013 0:13:54   
Darth Knight

A fortress of magic & technology combined, heavily guarded on a land filled with negative energy.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 16
3/10/2013 3:11:13   
plebster

Mars.
AQW  Post #: 17
3/10/2013 15:15:21   
linklink0091

mmmm i would have to make my hide away to be deep within a wooded area near the ocean at least 1000 miles away from any humans , corse this forest would be guarded by fairy / anthropomorphic people with magick powers unquie to each of them, and then water based fairy/ anthropomorphic people guarding the ocean side ^o^
AQW  Post #: 18
3/11/2013 13:15:48   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Mars

The whole planet? Isn`t it dusty up there? :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
3/11/2013 23:05:24   
King Helios

Undisclosed Hotel - Room 1337.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
3/12/2013 0:12:56   
araxia

My secret hideout is in my mom's basement
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/20/2013 21:31:28   
Orashi

The War World from Young Justice
DF AQW  Post #: 22
3/22/2013 22:09:40   
amymist

I missed this thread! I imagine my character has a really, really cluttered apartment. Like, bad enough that you cannot see the floor, and have to climb through to the only clear space, which'd be a mattress with no bedframe.
Post #: 23
3/23/2013 4:46:01   
XapApp

quote:

The War World from Young Justice

#YoungJustice <3
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/28/2013 13:26:20   
PlasmaLight

My Secret hideout is on a hill behind my house. I can go there and spy on anyone who comes by. I usually spend a night or two up there, and i call it, The Hobo Hut.

If Only I Had A Piece Of Pie To Go Along With This Comment.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Your secret hideout!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition