Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2013 8:37:56   
Beck

@Deathknight
It says in last week's release DN's that there will be a shop that is only accessible to players with a certain amount of lifetime SGs. I'm hoping for promo characters to be in it as it might be released this week.

@Riniti
Hi! You just rolled in? Great timing, since I won't be able to stay online today...>_<
AQW  Post #: 101
3/14/2013 8:52:30   
BiasedBass

@deathmerchant Try the top right location. It days clean spots on the map for pillager but thats for raider. And if you chck the wiki for raiders location it says the top right forest clearing while thats actually the loction for pillager. I
think their locations have been switched on the wiki?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
3/14/2013 8:55:30   
allenwalker888

Hi Riniti :D..... am trying out aq3d, don't get the mechanics there yet >.>
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
3/14/2013 9:01:43   
Megadragonknight

@Riniti
Good to see you again. :D

Come on, the forum must revive. I no longer want to be the forumite slayer. The forum must be lively. Using the power of light, i must revive the forum. REVIVED!
Post #: 104
3/14/2013 9:03:46   
allenwalker888

Alright... does a 1 on 1 public talk count as revived?
AQW Epic  Post #: 105
3/14/2013 9:04:56   
Deathknight17

@beck
Oh, but I don't think it is limited though :/ (yeah, I'm a perma rare lover haha). Fortunately, I was able to squeeze in a founder purchase a week or two before the offer expired, so hopefully I can unlock the shop :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 106
3/14/2013 9:10:16   
Riniti

@Little Hey there ;D *Waves back* o/'

@Beck Sorry mate >w< I'll come back some other day, I swear >w>

@Allen Never say the name of that game in my presence again *flaming red eyes* But hiya! ^o^

@Mega Well hello there, Mega~ You'll always be megaknighthero in my mind ;)

Sorry it took so long to reply. Windows 8 was doing all this configuration shiz >w<

< Message edited by Riniti -- 3/14/2013 9:11:57 >
Post #: 107
3/14/2013 9:17:08   
JoelJ1998

@Riniti AQ3D!!!!
@allen blooooooooooooooody hell. If I ever get to fight that FC when/if it gets to lvl20 I'll get massacred! Gotta practice my FC skills
DF AQW  Post #: 108
3/14/2013 9:19:59   
Riniti

@JoelJ *Rolls you over* NU~!
Post #: 109
3/14/2013 9:26:15   
JoelJ1998

Humpty Dumpty(Riniti) sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the king's men. Couldn't fix the giant crater he made form that fall
on related news, Taurus almost level 15!!
DF AQW  Post #: 110
3/14/2013 9:26:22   
allenwalker888

Haha Joel don't feel too bad, FC dueling is my best XD!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 111
3/14/2013 9:27:19   
Beck

@Megaknight
Lol "forumite slayer" means you kill other people here on the forums. And as far as I know, you don't do that anymore in PvP!

@Deathknight
I also hope the limited shop will be reasonable, since it is still early on in the game's development, and not many people can afford to give Nulgath $50 to play this game.

@ Riniti
What's wrong with AQ3D? Besides the fact that it's a horrible lag monster from hell, and is not really even a game yet?
AQW  Post #: 112
3/14/2013 9:29:33   
Riniti

@Beck *Pinches nose and shuts eyes* It's a long story. That I don't want to get into... >w<

@JoelJ Yep, nobody can fix my craters. And congrats!
Post #: 113
3/14/2013 9:34:52   
Megadragonknight

@allen
Even that count as revived as long as there is forumite posting some comments.

Anyway, i went for some AQW wiki search on Nulgath's servants and his general's servant too. I found some attractive design on Revontheus' servant like genesis of revontheus, sage of revontheus, neofiend of revontheus, void of revontheus and mortality of revontheus. I am liking those arts espically genesis of revontheus and neofiend of revontheus and i hope they will be release in OS.

Edit:
quote:

And as far as I know, you don't do that anymore in PvP

Why?

@Riniti
Ok. Call me megaknighthero or megadragonknight anytime you want.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/14/2013 9:37:47 >
Post #: 114
3/14/2013 9:40:10   
Vagaran

@Mega
Sage and Void are reskins of another armors made by Nulgath. So I'm sure we will get to see those 2, they are both Gen 1 breeds which is the Gen everyone wants, including me And I believe Nulgath said Gen 1 breeds would be released in the future...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 115
3/14/2013 9:50:02   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
May i have a link about this gen 1 breeds? I am looking forward to Nulgath and Revonthues' servants being release in OS in the future. Their creations on those characters really attract my attention.
Post #: 116
3/14/2013 10:00:31   
Vagaran

@Mega
Oblivion Blade of Nulgath, Hex of Nulgath, Blood of Nulgath, Shadow of Nulgath, Fiend of Nulgath.
These are just some of the Gen 1 stuff.
I'm personally hoping for Fiend of Nulgath as that is my favorit Gen 1 breed.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 117
3/14/2013 10:07:40   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Looks really good especially Hex Of Nulgath. Looking forward to every characters especially Hex of Nulgath, Neofiend of Revontheus, Genesis of Revontheus, Dreadfiend Of Nulgath, Redemption Of Nulgath and Grimlord.
Post #: 118
3/14/2013 10:23:44   
JoelJ1998

guys in your opinion which version of Milton should be released first and which is your favourite (shadowed in citadel/old milton/nulgath form/dagevsnulwar cutscene nulgath/etc
DF AQW  Post #: 119
3/14/2013 10:27:37   
Vagaran

@Joel
IMO:
Shadow Miltonius should be Vet --> Human Milt should be Master --> Nulgath should be legendary.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 120
3/14/2013 10:40:34   
Beck

I always thought that picture Megaknight's using for his Avatar was Nulgath's human form in this game, but nope, apparently that's a different character entirely.

If Nulgath does come out as a possess-able character in the future, I just want the big Fiend himself, like in the cutscenes. That would be the ultimate WIN for our Oversouls! That big evil Fiend that killed you? Yeah, you possess him now.

Sidenote:
I just submitted a bug report for 2 other players I met in the lobby. They bought characters from the character shop but never received them, even after multiple reloggings. I was wondering, has anyone else heard of this problem? It seems new.
AQW  Post #: 121
3/14/2013 10:49:49   
megakyle777

I kinda prefer the whole former form. The subtle sinisterness of his first form looks more deadly then the musclebound form we have now. or maybe that's just the bias of being there at the beginning.

...Although I must add I never got any Nulgath or Milt item till The War, and the only way I will get them now is if the Oblivion Blade Weapon from the war dropped those quests.
DF  Post #: 122
3/14/2013 10:50:02   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
Shadow Milt - apprentace.
Milt - vetaran.
Aqw Nulgath - master.
OS Nulgath - legendary.
Post #: 123
3/14/2013 10:50:30   
Vagaran

@Beck
I think the pic Mega used is Redemption of Nulgath (or Rev).

IMO Nulgath should be legendary rank and requires us to train him from App or Vet to Legendary to get him. Only the most dedicated farmer will get him c:

@Leprechaun
Huh, never realised the 2 are different from each other.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 3/14/2013 10:52:17 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 124
3/14/2013 10:51:51   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Something tells me that Grimlord have a close connection to Nulgath other than being his faithful champion. By the way, Beck, what do you mean by i don't do that anymore in PvP?

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/14/2013 10:57:31 >
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition