Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2013 19:11:44   
Jmagician

@Sharftman: See the thing is that this is all educated speculation. We don't know 100% what is going through the dev's minds when considering prices as we cannot get into their heads like psychics.

If what we say is true, then Nulgath SERIOUSLY needs to tell us before hand with some kind of chart (if the characters are already made) that says so.

People blindly purchase without feeling 100% satisfaction in the sheer thought of it. And when the transaction is complete, they feel like something has been missing or they just don't feel as good as they thought. This is the truth.

Although the chart idea may destroy that 'surprise' aspect of the whole bit. In any case, we should have a good clue from Nulgath himself about these things. In light of these situations, this is something I recommend. Personally, I wouldn't. I can handle my SG purchases

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/1/2013 19:14:42 >
AQW  Post #: 626
5/1/2013 19:14:05   
Labyth
Banned

Abberant(evo) Arcane Ranger(evo) Axe Zard(store) Berserker(Evo) Bill Assassin(evo) Black Dragon(promo) Blood Ranger(Evo) Crypt Samurai(evo) Cupidtheus(store) Darkon Drago(evo) Degore(evo) Dire Maggot(evo) Dire Monk(evo) Earth Wizard(evo) Father Hour(evo) Fiend of Vergil Boss(store) Founder Adept Founder Champion Founder Knight Founder Vet (PROMO) Frogzard(store) Frost Void(evo) Headless Horseman(evo) Ice Matron(evo) Katana Zon(evo) Lance Knight(evo) Lei Blades(evo) Lei Crossbows(evo) Light Guardian(evo) Love Weaver(store) Minotaur(store) Orc Savage(evo) Overfiend Blade(evo) Pactonal Captain(promo) Pumpkinlord(evo) Quaztk(store) Revontheus(store) Revontheus (Veteran)(evo) Rex Warrior (Master)(evo) Rudolphtheus(store) Sentry Lord(Evo) Shadow Void(evo) Shadowdance(evo) Storm Knight(evo) Taurus(evo) Templar(evo) Tharr(evo) Vampire Knight(evo) Void Reaper(promo) Water Tick(store) Witchblade Boss(store)

All this above according to wiki are SG related characters....
Now most of them are Evo of non sg characters.....Some of the are results of buying somethingwith sg....and some fot hem can be bought with SG........Any question

Yeah it took me while to make the list not a list but spaced.
I can see the future no event will ever affect me as much as it will affect you guys.......only hope here NOT VoT CARDS sersily you guys know what I mean by this someone is bound to have the great idea of making an OP card as rewards...

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/1/2013 19:25:43 >
Post #: 627
5/1/2013 19:17:37   
Mondez

@Labyth
Shouldn't you just have pulled out this?
http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/sort-by-soulgem

@Jmagician
Well in most developer cases, I don't think he has to report every single thing, but explanations to certain aspects would be nice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 628
5/1/2013 19:21:09   
Jmagician

@Mondez: Oh yes you are most certainly right. I guess I may have gone a bit overboard. Anyways, what I was getting at was that they should at the very least give us their SG schemes to characters.

For example, in DN they should say: "Okay guys, the way we do things traditionally is that 'X' is going to be the price ceiling of a fully evolved character and 'Y' is going to be the increment in which how you might expect to pay for an evolution, where the sum of Y is equalling to X after the character has been fully evolved"

EDIT: Y can also be a flat fee for the character in question. In this case any evolution stage will be valued at Y where Y equals X in these cases. The rest of the evolutions beyond will be free.
o.o

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/1/2013 19:23:51 >
AQW  Post #: 629
5/1/2013 19:23:26   
Labyth
Banned

@mondez yeah but that chart doesn't show the real colors of the SG like mine does in conclusion sure we have more Non sg character around but out of all thos eonly some don't have to evolve or are not Sg related but just like my list ti shows who SG,promo,store I only put one tag on each not wanted to puit more then one..

quote:

Abberant(evo) Arcane Ranger(evo) Berserker(Evo) Bill Assassin(evo) Blood Ranger(Evo) Crypt Samurai(evo) Cupidtheus(store) Darkon Drago(evo) Degore(evo) Dire Maggot(evo) Dire Monk(evo) Earth Wizard(evo) Father Hour(evo) Frost Void(evo) Headless Horseman(evo) Ice Matron(evo) Katana Zon(evo) Lance Knight(evo) Lei Blades(evo) Lei Crossbows(evo) Light Guardian(evo) Orc Savage(evo) Overfiend Blade(evo) Pumpkinlord(evo)Revontheus (Veteran)(evo) Rex Warrior (Master)(evo) Rudolphtheus(store) Sentry Lord(Evo) Shadow Void(evo) Shadowdance(evo) Storm Knight(evo) Taurus(evo) Templar(evo) Tharr(evo) Vampire Knight(evo)

Axe Zard(store) Fiend of Vergil Boss(store) Frogzard(store) Love Weaver(store) Minotaur(store)Quaztk(store) Revontheus(store) Water Tick(store) Witchblade Boss(store)

Black Dragon(promo) Founder Adept Founder Champion Founder Knight Founder Vet (PROMO) Pactonal Captain(promo) Void Reaper(promo)

Now if you were to ask me how many Non Sg character are good........I would say all...since every character has potential.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/1/2013 19:29:35 >
Post #: 630
5/1/2013 19:28:09   
Jmagician

I am proud of this debate. Very respectful and everyone backed their share with clear and reasonable insight.

In any case, just another 2 days left until the big CC release. I am hoping it goes well

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/1/2013 19:29:03 >
AQW  Post #: 631
5/1/2013 19:31:24   
Mondez

@Labyth
I agree, all non SG characters are powerful in their own respective fields for example, Big Ben has a low costing deck and that's his biggest pro that enables him to take town the toughest of characters that have a huge amount energy costs like BD.

Max Storm is viewed weak, but in reality in terms of strategy his low costing deck can be increased in power and be cost efficient.

ND Mallet for some reason is able to master Earth Fairy which is pretty boss if you ask me.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/1/2013 19:32:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 632
5/1/2013 19:38:13   
Jmagician

To be honest, at first I was convinced that not all characters are even remotely capable of being 'good'. By not all, I mean very few, mainly because of how relatively weak they are in comparison to better characters.

However, as of now, I am going to agree with Labyth when I say that all (not just most) characters are capable of being good within their own rights.

But what mind boggles me is that most non-SG characters and the way they are 'good' are rather unorthodox.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/1/2013 19:41:40 >
AQW  Post #: 633
5/1/2013 19:40:11   
Sharftman

G2g guys I will be bak in 4 hours (busy with stuff)

Oversoul name: Drackion
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 634
5/1/2013 19:41:23   
JJ55$

Plan for Friday: Hunt for Frost Queen while other forumites test and complain about/praise CC.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 635
5/1/2013 19:43:03   
Jmagician

@JJ: That was my plan

Although my plan was mainly let others buy packs and let everyone know how good/bad they felt in buying them. I think the pack will consist of ice cards, no?
AQW  Post #: 636
5/1/2013 19:44:43   
DarkLore

I second that notion for me as well JJ55$. I'm not really that hyped for CC. I just like the thrill of training and finding characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 637
5/1/2013 19:45:55   
Mondez

I still have issues over the 30k gold costs, but TheSage did state in earlier posts about the gold ratio improvement so I'm waiting to see how everything will turn out.

I'm am sure to go out and capture FQ knowing how epic her Legendary will be.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/1/2013 19:47:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 638
5/1/2013 19:47:28   
Mirai Hoshino

I'll definitely let others try out the card packs first this Friday. I'll mainly concentrate on melting the snow up North to find the Frost Queen, but I also want to spend some time learning how the CC system works. I just don't want to risk messing up my decks until I have a very good idea what CC is all about.
AQW  Post #: 639
5/1/2013 19:47:58   
Jmagician

quote:

TheSage did state in earlier posts about the gold ratio improvement

Wow, an improvement on the gold to SG ratio? +1

@above: I am pretty sure there will be a reset option in case you messed up. Maybe not on Friday though, although you could just look up the wiki and remove cards manually to start fresh

In any case, the best way of finding out about how CC works if for you to mess around a little. Remember, CC experience will be unique to everyone

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/1/2013 19:50:04 >
AQW  Post #: 640
5/1/2013 19:50:51   
ValkyrieKnight

@ Mondez, the gold ratio would have to be increased significantly in order to accommodate the cost of card custom, I mean like above the x2 lifetime gold whatevers. If players are going to have to force themselves to farm cpus on their high level characters and not pvp its going to make the game boring for allot of players really quickly.

The value of exp/gold earned from P.V.P should be increased to encourage P.V.Ping.
AQW Epic  Post #: 641
5/1/2013 19:52:30   
kise2

GG Labyth, I was being dumb and I forgot iron hide activates last and I killed myself .
AQW Epic  Post #: 642
5/1/2013 19:53:16   
Labyth
Banned

WHAT just happend to me and Kise
this match even thought ally was at 0 Hp the Game didn't register her as death and it wasted my turn and I couldn't kill her cause it skipped my turn and went into her ounces again and well Is he was stuck at 0 and I wast still at 400 so she hit me with a 5 and I died.
Kise what just happened to us remind me of this.
My screen is frozen on you death DEATH FREEZE

@kise
hey guys well sicne kise said that one more amtch that was the last one I did with him he beat my pirate thought(I preffer not to use 22 card decks but they were fun to use but harder to predict all I could do was work with the damage)

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/1/2013 19:57:06 >
Post #: 643
5/1/2013 19:53:56   
UnderSoul

A dignified, respectful, and fact-based discussion of CC and SG-to-Gold development? *wipes tear from eye* They grow up so fast...

Anyways, CC might be exactly what I need to make Vampire Lord capable of putting Vamp Knight in its place.

Squire-Knight-Lord NOT Squire-Lord-Knight
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
5/1/2013 19:56:57   
Jmagician

quote:

A dignified, respectful, and fact-based discussion of CC and SG-to-Gold development? *wipes tear from eye* They grow up so fast...

I know right!

@Valkyrie: Agreed. There should be something done with PvP yields although these are pretty visible problems that will probably be dealt with in this gold ratio improvement anyhow. It makes sense to me atleast
AQW  Post #: 645
5/1/2013 19:57:02   
Mondez

Vampire Knight got downgraded so fast when he evolved from Vampire Lord so CC will see to that.

Hopefully in terms with CC though I stated the impossibility before, I kinda want to remove some 2 attack cards from Abberant, but I realized by removing them from his deck it actually would make his deck worse and high costing in where I want to get away from that because I want an energy efficient deck.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
5/1/2013 19:58:59   
Labyth
Banned

@no character becomes downgraded by evo I should tell you guys that using the same method one used on the previous evo is senceless one can see that when it come sto revon and egg egg I defiantly stronger then revon people say but in my prespective different fighting styles....anyways I have to go.

Darkon Drago power house of defense counter and dots(just discard the attack cards and used them when you think are right and redraw)
Post #: 647
5/1/2013 19:59:18   
Mirai Hoshino

@Jmagician

I'm sure that I don't know if there will be a reset option. I also don't know whether we can remove cards, and whether removed cards will stay in our inventory or will be lost. I won't know whether messing around a little is harmless or not until I see the information on how the system works.

In fact, I still really don't know anything about the mechanics of CC. I don't want to jump into it blindly.

< Message edited by Mirai Hoshino -- 5/1/2013 20:00:33 >
AQW  Post #: 648
5/1/2013 20:00:54   
Mondez

I've noticed this with some of my characters, but after they defeat their opponent they just go ahead for 1 second and strike them again for no reason. Geez, and I thought I was brutal.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 649
5/1/2013 20:01:03   
kise2

I took a pic as well Ma death
AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 119 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition