Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= June 14 2013 Design Notes - Seeing Red

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= June 14 2013 Design Notes - Seeing Red
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 18:20:12   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Randor the Red

June 14, 2013

Seeing Red

This week the long awaited Randor the Red Gear Shop has been added to Overlook! We are introducing leveled gear (a level 5 armor will have less than a level 15 in appearance). Next year we will be adding more levels and options to trade in lower level gear for higher level gear for a small fee.

Coming once again and very soon; Blockbuster Event at the Movie Plex! It's going to be an exciting summer so make sure to keep an eye on the Design Notes for the latest news!

Hmmm, I like this idea of you guys making higher lvl gear more intricate and complex looking. It`s like an added incentive to lvl up or spend more on the item. Cool looking gear Randor! That Jade Katana looks awesome with that shade of green. :3

The descriptions on the armors could have been checked one more time though. "Only time the name Randorufu was recorded to being used was by a Redguard over a 1000 years ago." I think that grammar wise, the sentence is incorrect. It should be "Only time the name Randorufu was recorded of being used was by a Redguard over a 1000 years ago."

As for the description on the Agent of Randor armor : "From an unknown dimension cloaked agents seek to find the one they serve "Randor". It is still unclear if this is the same Randor the Red of this reality." The whole description is a bit unclear. I`m pretty sure the description states that the cloaked agents seek to find Randor, the one they serve. But since a period is missing, the description is difficult to understand. I think that something like this would be more clear: "From an unknown dimension cloaked agents seek to find the one they serve. "Randor". It is still unclear if this is the same Randor the Red of this reality."

Yes, not having a period to end a sentence can mess around with the actual meaning of a phrase. XD

Looking forward to the Blockbuster Event! Last year was awesome. We got a ton of cool items based off of awesome movies. I`m keen to see what your creative minds have thought of. A bit sad though that I don`t see any news regarding storyline or at least some sort of miscellaneous questing. Like the ones you guys hinted regarding the zombie mall. You guys still haven`t announced via twitter who got the position of volunteer writer. Here`s hoping you make a decision soon and the storyline and quest updates start to roll. Because they are really needed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/14/2013 20:52:25   
Lord Noonien Soong

Oh! Another blockbuster event! Last years was wonderful, I am excited!
DF  Post #: 2
6/14/2013 21:27:53   
Darth Knight

When is the helmet in the picture coming out? and movie plex more great stuffs.

< Message edited by Darth Knight -- 6/14/2013 21:28:58 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
6/15/2013 14:15:37   
  Randor the Red

the helm are now in the shop
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/16/2013 1:24:08   
Twighlight Sky

Ooh, that's a rather nice looking hood.

A new zone, new items...now all this year needs are some new quests.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= June 14 2013 Design Notes - Seeing Red
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition