Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 20 of 27«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2013 15:27:52   
flashbang

Everyone here should know i am fine with being in anyone's story
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 476
8/1/2013 23:21:09   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

@Popin

If it helps, I have no objection to my character being used. If you are are going to use him though, the only thing I would ask is if you can pm the part he is in before posting just to see if nothing too out of character's character is done.
AQ  Post #: 477
8/2/2013 4:26:05   
popinloopy

@Elryn

If you want, you can just pm me a bit of your character and his personality. Or at least put some restrictions on how you want him to be used. I'd hate to mess, especially when dealing with a warmage...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 478
8/2/2013 4:43:45   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^*Elryn blows up entire truphma army* expanding that, ought to do justice.

@Elryn: Will you be helping use with the war this time?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 479
8/2/2013 17:43:37   
0Neo

My next chapter is up....what do you guys think? And just to tease you, I posted the title of the next as well
AQ  Post #: 480
8/2/2013 23:46:07   
hict98

Ba da bum bum bum
Another one bites the dust
Ba da bum bum bum
Ba da bum bum bum
Ba da bum bum bum
Ba da bum bum bum
Ba da bum bum bum

Hmm maybe I should have put that in spoilers. Naahhh
AQ AQW  Post #: 481
8/3/2013 0:18:15   
0Neo

@hict98 just what...are you talking about?
AQ  Post #: 482
8/3/2013 0:33:30   
hict98

*puts on cheshire cat smile* Oh nothing. Mehehehehe.

spoiler:

All must die.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 8/3/2013 0:36:39 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 483
8/3/2013 1:00:10   
0Neo

I think your story won't have happy disney ending O_o.......read mine?
AQ  Post #: 484
8/3/2013 2:13:01   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

@0Neo: Unfortunately, nobody likes a disney ending anymore....besides small girls!

@Hict: MOAR DEATH!! :)

Part 12: Fall of the behemoth is up!

So what'd ya guys think?

EDIT: @0Neo: Great chapter! I really loved the way you've described the battles and scenes across the locations of the different clan bases.

Cant wait for the next one!

< Message edited by ss2195 -- 8/3/2013 2:40:44 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 485
8/3/2013 3:32:00   
darksaber22

nice chapter ss and i am glad they managed to beat bayne i thought they would have trouble at first so i cant wait to see what other battles our heroes will have
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 486
8/3/2013 3:32:30   
hict98

@0Neo and ss2195 I will read your chapters and give reviews once I finish my chapter. Oh and 0Neo you are definitely right about the ending.
AQ AQW  Post #: 487
8/3/2013 9:29:12   
0Neo

@ss2195 I know, I just wanted to do say something stupid for a change :P Regarding your chapter.....Hydra aura enchanting seal, a sword of flames from a sadistic humanoid, "will of fire"....Am I the only one seeing too much Naruto in this? Anyway, the fight was as good as I expected and your writing style is quite amusing in that you make characters fight a pretty tough enemy and the single instant that enemy seems to be dead, you make them act like the all mighty, unbeatable warriors that joke around, saying their enemy was nothing more than a fun fight. (Most stories really portrait characters that are OPed)
AQ  Post #: 488
8/3/2013 11:44:58   
hict98

Okay well after 9 pages and 4,500 words I finally have finished Chapter 6. I hope you guys enjoy. 0Neo and ss2195 I'm going to read your chapters and write some reviews now that I'm finished. Oh and I just want to apologize to all the people whose characters I killed off. However, it wasn't really my choice, it was the choice of the readers.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 8/3/2013 11:48:04 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 489
8/3/2013 12:07:12   
0Neo

@hict98 wow so many deaths O_O you just killed more characters than anyone else I think. It was good though, to see a plan carried out with some emotion to it. Now what will await the poor four that remain?
AQ  Post #: 490
8/3/2013 13:01:17   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

@Hict: 0_o Great chapter, though I felt I was reading a fantasy version of tje final few pages of 300. Great battles, and I'm really interested to see who can get the jump on Seth, and the fate of the rest.

@0Neo: Yeah, I tried making Madara's necrmancy abilities true to his namesake's.

And the will of fire, sounds cool and has a nice ring to it.
Besides it pretty much to the current situation of the Igneus, where the mantle of dexision making has passed ob to a newer, slighty inexperienced hands.

I'll begin writing the 13th chapter tommorow, and will most probably.be posted tomorw with #14 as well.

And yes, somebodies gonna die!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 491
8/3/2013 13:35:27   
tommy2468

@0Neo I really cannot wait to see what those crystals and gems are o.O Any hints? Other than my desire to figure out what they are I have to say that I was very very happy with that last chapter. Again another good long chapter and you were able to get a good amount of action and build up in it.
Firstly I want to know why Hict decided to leave Muchiha and secondly whether Wyrm will survive.
But I'm sure we will all find those out within the next few chapters.

@ss2195 I really like that you are creating your own sorts of fighting styles within the game :) The Hydra Seal is something that I would love to see more of! If Seth can use it as proficiently as Xage (if not better as we sort of saw at the end) then I hope you decide to use it even more :P

@Hict Should I feel honoured that Hikari is one of the very few to remain alive? XD I am happy though that you gave each person their own dignified death. My particular favourite being Kor. A rift in time about to destroy everything? LOVE IT!
AQ  Post #: 492
8/3/2013 13:41:48   
hict98

@0Neo yes that was quite the blood bath I made there. Oh and there are 5 alive now.
As for your story I just have to say I love all the action. It really was a great read and I personally just love to read about my own character in other's stories no matter what he is doing, but it is much better when he is kicking major butt instead of getting whooped around. Oh and the freak out of Nocturu was just astonishing. I mean you wouldn't expect that of a clan leader, but there you go having him nearly kill his top general. Honestly my favorite fight scenes were when either I or Muchiha was fighting. Finally, nice cliff hanger ending. Oh and if you made your first character kill with Wyrm then congrats on being a part of the club of killers.

@ss2195 Well then welcome to the club with me and tommy. (and maybe 0Neo depending on the future of Wyrm.) Oh and I will read the many chapters you decided to release and then give you a review.

@Tommy Well I'm glad you liked it. It was very hard to give each character an individual death and honestly I wanted each character to go out with a bang, but I figured out that was even harder. Particularly Wyrm's and Muchiha's deaths were ones that I was disappointed with, but I guess not everyone can have a death worthy of dying.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 8/3/2013 13:45:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 493
8/3/2013 13:41:59   
0Neo

@tommy2468 Trust me you'll know what their about....remember how I talked to you about the idea I have for the actual war? Well....
spoiler:

It consists on making who I consider the actual representative of each clan (sorry flashbang and Muchiha) go all out through something.....Currently, only Salem and Seth started with this ability and this chapter was meant to give kor,popinloopy and hict theirs
besides, if you read it carefully you can see the only one without a real hint is hict's. Glad you liked it too. Also, what do you mean by hict leaving Muchiha? If you're talking about him leaving to fight the bugs away from the airship it was because hict would have blasted the ship to heck and beyond fighting near it O_o

@hict98 Thank you for your words, I always appreciate people saying my work is good. Of course I'll have your character acting as the almighty fighter...one isn't an immortal warrior without fighting properly although I think your kindda OPed, we would only kill you by draining your soul directly into the void or something (nah, just kidding).

< Message edited by 0Neo -- 8/3/2013 13:49:20 >
AQ  Post #: 494
8/3/2013 13:44:43   
kors

Looks like I am going to split up Part VIII into about 3 pieces. The first one is focusing largely on Aerodu but starts out with Seth. The second one will be more varied and more actiony considering that the perspectives I am using for "fragment 1" are for the groups that are not about to actually fight.

Also I am so behind on my readings...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 495
8/3/2013 13:52:07   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

@Tommy: Yeah Seth is a lot more proficient. in his use and can activate it and remove it at will. Besides their seals are different, Seths has been altered to magnify STR and Xages is just the regilar.

About the fighting styles, the action will involve a majority of the chars releasing thir own abilities, as I ve PMd most of you regarding it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 496
8/3/2013 13:54:12   
hict98

@0Neo Well I'm honored to be the representative for my clan. Also yes I agree my character can be OP, but when you think of it most characters of stories are. I mean they usually will never die even if they have a close fight unless of course they are in my story.
spoiler:

Oh and in my story I'm going to have in the next chapter a way to kill him. You are welcome to threaten to kill my character with it or even kill him if you want.

@kor Well I am looking forward to the next part of your story.
AQ AQW  Post #: 497
8/3/2013 13:59:57   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^ I've got something special planned for you char

*lets out evil laugh*

Also, Im the first one to kill a char, I killed you in my second chapter; Its not my fault you came back
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 498
8/3/2013 14:10:01   
tommy2468

@0Neo I meant that he went away from the Aerodu Airship to the Original Clan Bases. I get that he was retrieving that gem but could he not have brought Muchiha with him? Or at least told him of his intentions?

@kors I'm glad you are taking the precautions of putting your next chapter into parts. If you put it into one big chapter it might be too big of a read for some (and with my internet connection I probably wouldn't have enough time to load up the page :'( )

@ss2195 AHHH!! So we're all going to be seeing the fighting styles within your next few chapters? Awesome! Obviously we've just seen Seth's and Xage's (as well as Muchiha's)

Hahaha! If you guys think that Hict is OP then wait until you see my next chapter. Hikari and Adrian OP much? (But then everyone in my story is going to be OP as hell :P)
AQ  Post #: 499
8/3/2013 14:12:02   
0Neo

@ss2195 that doesn't count...shouldn't at least

@hict98 now that is quite exciting...just know this, I already have an idea for your character and it is rather hilarious (you'll have to wait for the actual war though) and I know most characters can be OPed at times but I've been trying to make the fighting scenes make them look cool without going too far....that's why you don't see kor destroying all the time around Castillo Vida Negra or popinloopy evaporating every Truphma as if they were nothing. I only make exceptions on occasional scenes were there is a true reason for it: hict's fighting is explained by him being OPed already. Muchiha's goes like that because...can you imagine how strong an updated Lich form would be? I think powerful enough to easily defeat hybees and buzzers of the same level and 0Neo's rampart in chapter two will be half explained in chapter 7

@tommy2468 Now I understand what you meant. As I tried to express a little, hict is troubled by the idea of using the gemstone and even if he trust Muchiha he doesn't want anyone to know his secret.....by the way, I'm also doing a severe bunnying of hict.

< Message edited by 0Neo -- 8/3/2013 14:14:40 >
AQ  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 20 of 27«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition