Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2013 0:15:59   
legend knight

@MDK
Oh my god, what was your gold before you bought your CC? Still, your Neutral deck looks quite great! But for light deck, no comment. xD
Post #: 276
11/3/2013 0:20:09   
Megadragonknight

@legend knight
It was 600K plus gold. I know its really bad. Still, i managed to get every single Neutral Card. :) Light CC however, cost me a lot of gold too. :( I shouldn't have bought light CC but i need to try my luck. Anyway, its really quite good for i managed to get all Neutral card in just one day. Not to mention this is my first time to buy Neutral and light CC and it turns out great for neutral but light, no comment.
Post #: 277
11/3/2013 0:25:56   
legend knight

600K plus gold! This is madness that you only got 2K plus gold remain. I still think Nulgath should decrease the gold price to 8K gold. Its just too expensive! I don't understand why some forumites really disagree with my point. 8K gold should be a reasonable price, don't you guys think so? Gold pack always about 90% give low rarity cards like 101, 101 pierce and 202 attack cards.

< Message edited by legend knight -- 11/3/2013 0:26:29 >
Post #: 278
11/3/2013 0:29:19   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Well, i can just say 8K gold will be a reasonable price so the free players can afford some CC. But for me, with x-boosts, i won't have to worry about myself. But for the sake of the free player, i do agree Nulgath should decrease the price but it depend if he wants to.
Post #: 279
11/3/2013 0:31:57   
legend knight

@MDK
I truly hope Nulgath will listen to my suggestion.
Post #: 280
11/3/2013 0:54:15   
Beck

@legend knight
We're not disagreeing with your point. Getting a full CC pack without SGs IS quite expensive. However the price is what it is, and it does serve as a huge draw for spending SG's. It was changed recently that buying an SG pack will guarantee 1 rare card though.

Think of it as a challenge; just like leveling to 20, getting a full CC pack with only Gold packs is quite an achievement, just like getting any character to level 20 without X-boosts.
AQW  Post #: 281
11/3/2013 0:55:38   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
So getting full CC pack with gold pack in just one day and not to mention buying the element series CC for the first time is a huge achievement. :D

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/3/2013 0:56:13 >
Post #: 282
11/3/2013 0:57:30   
Beck

@Megaknight
Correction: it was an achievement, but one that took you a long time to get; you didn't earn the 600k Gold all in one day, after all.
AQW  Post #: 283
11/3/2013 1:00:27   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Your meaning? I don't really understand your point, no offense. Sorry.
Post #: 284
11/3/2013 1:08:12   
Beck

@Megaknight
I mean, it wasn't impressive that you spent all your gold in one day, but it WAS impressive that you saved up that much gold at all. Getting 600k Gold is very hard, even with X-boosts!
AQW  Post #: 285
11/3/2013 1:14:56   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Lol. I know its very unimpressive to spent all my gold in one day. But with my guts to go and spent a lot of my gold so i can try my luck to get good Neutral and light CC. xD It ended half successful as i got all my Neutral cards but light caused the problem which result in loss of gold. Thx for the compliment but i am the type who saved and then used tons of gold if i had enough and then will refill and save for more gold. :D
Post #: 286
11/3/2013 4:00:52   
legend knight

@Lord Beck
quote:

It was changed recently that buying an SG pack will guarantee 1 rare card though.

This may help the SG players out. But free player still doesn't get any privilege. If the price of gold pack cost 8K, this will be a reasonable price. Still, like what MDK said, it all depend on Nulgath's decision.
Post #: 287
11/3/2013 4:17:11   
Megadragonknight

Off-topic: Did the timing for US change already? It seems my country's time zone is now 13 hours faster than US's time zone now.

On-topic: I am so looking forward to some artefact that can change the initiative. The AI always take initiative is getting quite annoying. Also, if I am not wrong, Nulgath state that we can change/switch our characters' default card with the CC. Can someone confirm if its true? I somehow did remember someone stated that.
Post #: 288
11/3/2013 4:29:15   
legend knight

@MDK
I think so.

For the artefact thingy, i concur your point!
Post #: 289
11/3/2013 6:51:37   
EliteWarlockz

Is light lycan good enough to buy 2 light card packs or shall i get a different character and buy card packs for that
Post #: 290
11/3/2013 8:00:03   
Megadragonknight

@Elite
About the "buy 2 light card packs", that's something I don't comprehend your point. But golden lycan is really a great light character for a free character. Just equip a retribution in his deck.
Post #: 291
11/3/2013 8:14:00   
EliteWarlockz

Is Volt engineer good with CC or is light lycan better with CC btw i got 32,550 gold for CC
Post #: 292
11/3/2013 8:15:53   
allenwalker888

I can't find my mana guardian sigh >.>!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 293
11/3/2013 8:24:23   
Megadragonknight

@Elite
Volt engineer is good even without CC. He only lack defence so you can at least add some shield to his deck to increase his defence. Light Lycan is also really good without CC, but you can include some good light cards in his deck especially Retribution to further increase his offense. You can try your luck to buy some CC with your 32,550 gold but I got to tell you, you need to be extremely lucky to get really good card. Look at my Neutral and light deck. Before I bought my neutral and light CC, I got 600K plus gold, but after tons of purchase of gold pack, you can see the gold I left with. My neutral deck is really good but my light deck on the hand, is not that good. So, I wish you good luck if you want to buy light CC.

@Walker
Refresh farm till you encounter him. He will be hard to encounter due to number of Halloween characters being located at the same place as Mana Guardian. Good luck.
Post #: 294
11/3/2013 8:27:01   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

The thing is, many people find even without CC, characters can be good because of clutter. Many people choose to battle without CC in hand other than maybe one card because of card space and how cards come into hand.

If you have a deck that totals over 20 cards naturally + 5 more with CC, the chances of better cards coming into hand are more slim. So some people use their natural decks without CC and still can damage pretty good :)

Moral of the story: You don't exactly need CC to be good. CC is just a boost to your deck.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 295
11/3/2013 8:31:29   
99th Dracopyre

Is the Abomination worth grabbing? He's a really big dude :3

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 296
11/3/2013 8:36:58   
Megadragonknight

@Drago
To me, yes since he got 4 DoT which can be a real killer if together. So, I would say he is worth it but its your choice.

@Asuka
Your point is agreeable. CC is only an additional boost up for the characters' offense and defence. Still, it have weakness due to even larger chance of getting the correct cards in battle. At least for me, I buy CC only just for fun. xD
Post #: 297
11/3/2013 8:39:54   
megakyle777

I just want to see gameplay updates. I mean, when WAS the last time we had a major gameplay upcdate? CC, and that must have been at LEAST 4 months ago.
DF  Post #: 298
11/3/2013 8:46:35   
allenwalker888

@megakyle I totally AGREE!, NOthing much changed at all for 6 months >.>!! Still plain old farming....
AQW Epic  Post #: 299
11/3/2013 8:53:25   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Things are happening. No worries there. You'll see something pretty neat soon enough
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition