Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2013 15:37:56   
Andlu

@Death Erm, would be just really easy finding Golden lycan for example at the cemetary. It's the only one which is light element there. Profit.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 326
11/3/2013 15:44:04   
DeathGuard

@Andlu: Maybe because that's the point? :o
It can be fixed anyways, maybe a 30% chance more to encounter e.g. Ice characters, Energy characters, etc.
It is pretty easy to balance such ideas with percents since I don't think artefacts should have a 100% functionality rather than XP boosts and Gold Boosts(if they are added in a near future)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 327
11/3/2013 16:13:50   
Andlu

Yup xD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 328
11/3/2013 16:30:13   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

When searching for a specific character, it really helps to be looking in the right place... and also explains why said character never spawned >.>
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 329
11/3/2013 16:59:54   
DeathGuard

Having certain artefacts that boosts encounter rates would be a nice addition, since some players don't have the time to search and find a hard to possess character every now and then. I think many people would agree.
Some ideas:
-Element Encounter Artefacts: Would give a 20-30% boost to encounter more characters of the element chosen.
-Rare Encounter Artefacts: Would give 10-20% boost to encounter a rare character.
-Low Encounter Artefact: An artefact that makes the encounter rate lower for any type of monster e.g. Could be helpful in Labyrinths and Dungeons.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 330
11/3/2013 17:23:27   
Darkstardust1234

Haven't been keeping much with the news lately, but has it been confirmed if Revontheus is returning this year? I missed him last year.. =/
AQW  Post #: 331
11/3/2013 17:56:36   
Andlu

@Darkstardust Unfortunately the KEYBLADE revontheus is perma rare. However another version is coming this year, yep.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 332
11/3/2013 18:03:12   
Dread97

Have been farming at the pillars for 30 minutes. Finally got a shiny new mana guardian to play with but no signs of the lycans or abber D:
Post #: 333
11/3/2013 20:04:12   
branden80

Allons-y my friends! How does it go in the underworld of possessions? I smell the new revontheus coming, and I want to be there when it comes! Hello old friends! Hello jmagician! Hello andlu! Hello mritha! You may be wondering where I have been these last 5 months, but in truth, I dont know! I have been fading in and out of reality, and I do not remember much, I believe I remember something about pokemon, in a mixture of artix entertainment, like battles between a salemence and valsakar the red dragon, and my favorite pokemon, metagross, vs my favorite artist, revontheus, who won? I dont know, I died before I can findout. How come theres no doctor who stuff in oversoul? Absolutely rubbish!

AQW  Post #: 334
11/3/2013 20:29:55   
Andlu

@Branden Hello old friend! I also have stopped playing for a month or two... Just returned now!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 335
11/3/2013 20:38:24   
BJEBLE

@branden Hello, I hope you like the game and how it has changed, because it now we have Card Customization out, which helps for farming because you can out all offensive cards on there and be like: "OPEN FIRE!" and use all your cards in one turn.
DF  Post #: 336
11/3/2013 20:45:52   
The Jop

I don't know about customizable stats; you'd have to have separate stats for each character and that's well over 200.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/3/2013 20:49:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
11/3/2013 20:47:17   
branden80

Haha It is good to be back! I still have my revontheus, jack, and darkon drago! Soon my revontheus will evolve into something amazing! I see there is not much new characters, which saddens me, but hey! At least I still have my founder knight!
AQW  Post #: 338
11/3/2013 20:50:49   
The Jop

@branden80
You mean not many new characters since 5 months ago? I don't think that's true, there's about 100 more.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
11/3/2013 21:00:41   
branden80

Hahaha! You over estimate oversoul my friend! I have been updated with the wiki, and I can only see around 15-20 new chars since Ive last been here!
AQW  Post #: 340
11/3/2013 21:03:52   
The Jop

I did overestimate, but it's over 30 since May. I was thinking 5 months of releases, which is potentially 10 months or more.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/3/2013 21:04:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 341
11/3/2013 21:10:35   
allenwalker888

Holy GUYS, first try on mana guardian, successfully possessed!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 342
11/3/2013 21:11:37   
branden80

O yes, I nearly forgot! Someone send my congratulations to mondez for winning that one tournament! I apologize for not possessing yet*
AQW  Post #: 343
11/3/2013 21:15:46   
kreem

Welcome back

Allonso-y

You seem really positive now I am. You should really look at all the characters that have been released, they all look so cool. I especially like the earth elemental for having an amazing deck and looks and I like to add some earthquakes for power so it can be a good farmer.

You should spend gold on CC but it will be expensive at 15K a pack but SG packs have a higher rate of giving rare cards and guarantees at least one rare cards each pack. CC doesn't always make characters better but it does help a lot with some characters.

I am hunting father time and training my master wolf so I can get it to legendary when they eventually make one for him. Good luck catching up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 344
11/3/2013 21:39:56   
Megadragonknight

@branden
Welcome back, Branden. Never seen you got a long time since i left OS ever since the same month as you but i returned at very late August. :D There are actually quite a number of characters you missed out during the past 5 months. To be very exact, you missed out 42 characters if i include May releases.
Post #: 345
11/3/2013 22:37:49   
branden80

Tanks to everyones welcoming! A tank for you! A tank for you! And a tank for you! Tanks for everyone! I simply cannot wait for revontheus's birthday!
AQW  Post #: 346
11/4/2013 0:09:22   
The Finnish Phoenix

Nice seeing you again branden. :)

Yeah, Mondez's suggestion contest winner, Necrosis Dezgardo, is really good. It's one of the best Shadow characters and is F2P. Mido won at the same time with Aqueous which is also F2P and one of the best of its element, Water. The latest suggestion contest winners, Blackshock's Mana Guardian and The Jop's Resonance are also great. Axel brought Mana Guardian to the finals of the third elemental tournament, losing only in the final to clintonian's LoveWeaver. Resonance isn't out yet but its deck list is as follows:

quote:

• 200 Attack x2
• 500 Attack x3
• Defend x3
• Electric Arc x3
• Storm x2
• Energize x1

It will be here soon and I'm very excited. :) Seems all suggested characters have stuck to a pattern of being F2P so far, so I hope it is as well. Resonance has huge potential as a distinctly defensive Lightning character. Electric Arc is the most efficient DoT if it can run its full course and Resonance's shields can help make that happen!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 347
11/4/2013 0:19:55   
Megadragonknight

Resonance's deck is going to be a beast! 5 DoT cards with Energize, this will be a killer consider none of the cost is higher than 7. This will be interesting. I am looking forward to possess
Resonance.
Post #: 348
11/4/2013 6:22:47   
dragon wrath

Finally got Dread hound. Now debating whether i should spend all my gold on that zombie or save for CC
AQW  Post #: 349
11/4/2013 7:06:19   
Megadragonknight

Congratz on getting Dread Hound. Since Zombie will be seasonal rare, you may have to wait for a year to obtain him if you choose to save for CC. Since CC will return again in a very near future, you may choose to spend your gold on Zombie. But its your choice since both won't be permanent rare. So you won't miss them out.
Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition