Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2013 8:20:34   
Silver Sky Magician

Missed Bavaria 10+ times

Screen froze 3 times against her.

Seriously... ><
Post #: 351
11/4/2013 9:48:06   
Megadragonknight

The forum is so dead! Where is everyone?

@silver
At least you can be able to encounter Bavaria a lot of times. You will be able to catch her soon. ;)
Post #: 352
11/4/2013 10:15:47   
Pennocki_

i got bavaria recently
the forums are dead because there isn't much to talk about
AQW Epic  Post #: 353
11/4/2013 10:57:35   
DarkLore

.@dragon wrath I'd reccomend getting zombie. He's really good for an apprentice. Due to having a small deck.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 354
11/4/2013 11:13:16   
dragon wrath

Guess ill get it then Thanks
AQW  Post #: 355
11/4/2013 11:22:36   
Beck

I'd also recommend Zombie xD He's got a pretty strong deck for an Apprentice, plus his animations are everything you could ever hope for in a zombie character.
AQW  Post #: 356
11/4/2013 11:33:44   
DarkLore

Heck, I killed about three dread hounds with zombie on the day it was released!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 357
11/4/2013 11:39:48   
dragon wrath

2K gold
But those animations
AQW  Post #: 358
11/4/2013 11:46:22   
EliteWarlockz

Why is Engineer so hard to find/possess?
One hour of farming and still i didn't posses him..
Post #: 359
11/4/2013 11:50:19   
dragon wrath

I spent 3hous for a week and couldn't posses him. Gave up.
On the bright side hes totally worth the hard work
AQW  Post #: 360
11/4/2013 11:50:48   
Dragon Elite X

Does anyone know if Nulgath drew that Michael Jackson spin off a couple years ago in Aqw? ( http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/thriller )That would be a super legit zombie evolution if he did. Lol haha in my opinion that would be the greatest oversoul character to date.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/4/2013 13:23:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
11/4/2013 12:00:49   
Cyber doom5

id be thrilled if that was released as a character.

id also like it if the made it evolve into zombie zombieslayer

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 362
11/4/2013 12:53:05   
EliteWarlockz

Urgh found engineer but he eluded me. 1 hour and 51 minutes without capturing engineer...
EDIT:2 hours taking a break...

< Message edited by EliteWarlockz -- 11/4/2013 12:59:47 >
Post #: 363
11/4/2013 13:02:46   
DarkLore

Too bad Older Revontheus won't be here until the 29th. I checked the chronicle of releases from the wiki and Revontheus was released on that day. Might want to rank up my level 6 Revontheus soon though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 364
11/4/2013 13:06:00   
Beck

@Darklore
That's cus that's Rev's birthday xD He has it tattooed as a barcode on his shoulder.

@EliteWarlockz
You'll get him eventually. Took me like 2 hours just to find him the first time. Good thing he came quietly.
AQW  Post #: 365
11/4/2013 13:06:28   
Cyber doom5

@dark lore

lol that was me last month. i was like woah look at the time, guess i better start leveling him.

i just hope that we still get revontheus's older form and they dont forget since he no longer is working on oversoul.

it would be a sad day if they forgot.

but for now wish me luck i have 130% exp coming in till saturday, and i have 2 3/4 more levels till my Void knight is level 20.

and yeah for leveling to four being so easy

EDIT

my hopes for void knight legendary

Something like Void Overlord or something. A bigger(tall as Infernal Fiend) more heavily armored(like grimlord) and with the Oblivion Blade of Nulgath as its weapon

I hope it gets a new card. Something like Void slash, deals 1500, but costs 8 charge and 300 health.

My Hopes For Skexis Evo

Bigger( like Xmas Fiend Sized(but not as bulky))

A second set of arms and hands

wings
a bigger cloak

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 11/4/2013 13:17:33 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 366
11/4/2013 14:20:14   
Dragon Elite X

I'll re-envision Thriller if I have to for copyright purposes. I have a couple ideas for the animations as well. Please let me know if these things are necessary. It's going to take some time as I only draw on rare occasion. It'll be on paper and not in flash. I'm not a flash artist. I haven't learned how.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 367
11/4/2013 20:51:55   
branden80

Allons-y my friends! Ello lord beck! How do you this fine night, or morning, where ever you are! I will soon be posting pictures of scythes that I drew out of inspiration from jack's soul ripper scythe. O hello kitty! See you all soon!

Wel would you look at that! These forums are more deserted than a line of whovians that wish to see david tennant die!
Well heres the pic, its a bit blurry, but I'll zoom in to the one you want to see!
the one on the top left is White, the one on the top right is Black, the one in the middle left is Basilisk Beak, the one on the middle right is Void Bite, the one on the lower left is Vamp, the one in the lower middle is Creep, and the one on the lower right is Gate!

< Message edited by branden80 -- 11/4/2013 21:48:31 >

AQW  Post #: 368
11/4/2013 22:29:39   
Megadragonknight

Its nice to see the forum being lively when the 8 Halloween characters were released. :D I hope to see the forum being a bit lively even if there is no release. We can at least discuss some characters that are still not release yet.

Like the fiend creature that i used as my avatar image in the forum. That fiend would definitely be fire fiend creature as you can see him as the image character of the immolate card which i dont know why its not release in the fire CC. It looks really a great card and i would love to see it being release soon. Anyway, for the characters, i want to see Gold dragon(top priority!), Dragonfiend Rider, Archfiend class characters, Archfiend armor character, Bloodblade of Nulgath and the fire fiend creature from my avatar. What characters you guys want to be release? I believe Skexis fiend and Void Knight rank up are one of them.
Post #: 369
11/4/2013 22:31:25   
Pennocki_

i believe your avatar is called archfiend
im sure i read it somewhere
AQW Epic  Post #: 370
11/4/2013 22:35:39   
kreem

@2Above

The name of the helm without a matching armor is called archfiend sneer in AQW but OS has often changed names possibly having to do with copyright issues.

Off topic

Please check out the last few posts in the newest DNs thread if you want to read some important information.

I am off for now.

< Message edited by kreem -- 11/4/2013 22:41:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 371
11/4/2013 23:03:33   
Megadragonknight

@pen
My avatar is called Archfiend? Hmm, sounds like he is going to be one of the special character in OS.
Post #: 372
11/5/2013 0:27:08   
Beck

@branden
*waves* Hello! Long time no see xD Neat scythes; I think the first one in the second row is neat. Though do remember that fanart goes in the Art & Screenshots section.

@Megaknight
I remember seeing the demo of the character in your icon in a youtube video. He's a pretty cool fire demon.
AQW  Post #: 373
11/5/2013 4:32:01   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Yeah, you can see the video about OS character animation. The fire archfiend is not pretty cool, he is very awesome! :D I can expect to see him being a legendary fire character with good deck. Definitely going to be one of the strongest fire character. Will make him another of my top favourite character. I feel every void or fiend theme characters are my favourite alongside dragons and knights. :D

@Branden
The scythes are really great. Nice drawing back there.

Edit: I have been thinking, few characters should have the ability to evolve beyond legendary. Like a legend evolution with a special artefact that can only be given to few characters with special ability. Black Dragon should be one of them!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/5/2013 8:09:44 >
Post #: 374
11/5/2013 8:54:36   
dragon wrath

At the beginning i was thinking legendary char would be ultra rare like only 1-2 would be released a year. We need something like that so yeah they could be the ones which go beyond legendary.

Have they forgotten about the Poison drakes evolution ?
AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition