Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2013 0:56:27   
megakyle777

Well, I could not find the quote I was looking for, although I DID find out that a Gntleman char was completed for the game, presumably the one that Rev did ages ago. So, I think it best to keep my Fiend for now. Just in case. Dark Lycan will have to wait till next year.
DF  Post #: 201
11/2/2013 1:00:14   
Dragon Elite X

@legend
Yes every card in that element.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 202
11/2/2013 1:02:44   
Beck

That was a rough estimate; I've gotten all the cards in a series before with 100k Gold, and I've also spent something like 400k Gold and still not completed a series. The price can be quite high. However, some people do get lucky with their card draws... Riniti recently got 2 Death Flows, 1 525 attack, Corruption, and Ironhide all in one pack, for example. Lucky egg...
AQW  Post #: 203
11/2/2013 1:25:58   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Goes back to having nothing to do http://i.imgur.com/eMTMyI4.png
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 204
11/2/2013 1:48:55   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Are you really serious about Riniti's luck of draw? This is really lucky. My luck must be terrible. I had to try my luck on neutral and light later on and hope it can give me truly very good luck.

@Axel
Congratz on another 1st getting to another new character to 20 again.
Post #: 205
11/2/2013 2:00:20   
Dragon Elite X

@Beck
Lol sounds like someone had on the gameshark aha.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
11/2/2013 2:25:12   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@MDK Thanks, I'm actually starting to hate how fast I can get a lvl 20

I think I had the worst luck with CC it took me 720k to get 1 Poison, I have 102 204dmg cards in shadow CC.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 207
11/2/2013 2:34:54   
Dragon Elite X

Lol tell me about it losing near 200k and not finishing the deck just now felt like a hate crime.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 208
11/2/2013 2:39:30   
TheSage

You know this "first to 20" thing is kind of a waste, takes the joy out of just playing normally, and you don't really know if in fact you were really the first, you are just the first to take a screen shot and show it off on the forums.

~Removed content. Check your inbox.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 11/2/2013 18:26:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 209
11/2/2013 2:44:51   
Dragon Elite X

Lol Sage we are simply trying to create some type of community through competition because dueling each other gets old. With that being said, "Level 15 Frost Lycan." I'm out for the night.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 210
11/2/2013 2:56:38   
megakyle777

TheSage: Well, there's not much else to DO aside from getting the char and leveling them up to 20. There's no real GOAL, no hard challenges or anything right now. I get WHY, the staff have been busy and stuff. But with little to do, people have decided to do that. I still think some sort of randomized Bounty Board where you hand in a char for some sort of reward would be a good idea for aleviating that.
DF  Post #: 211
11/2/2013 2:56:42   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I don't really do the "first to 20" thing for the purpose of that I just don't have anything else to do, but kill people, gain gold, or lvl something up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 212
11/2/2013 3:05:02   
legend knight

@Sage
We don't really have so much things to do in OS currently except farming for gold, hunting and training characters. PvP duels had become just one of the common thing in games and it get really old nowadays. I find PvP getting quite boring nowadays. The "first to 20" is just something which burn the players with enthusiasm or determination to try to be the first to get 20. Even if not, we still at least gain an achievement for getting the characters we want to 20.
Post #: 213
11/2/2013 3:09:23   
Megadragonknight

@Axel
Getting to level 20 fast can sometimes be boring but its still an achievement. I will be determine to get Dragonfiend Rider to 20 first when he is release in the future, but even if I don't know if I am really the first, at least I will still be happy to have Dragonfiend Rider in my character collection since he is my another favourite character. :)
Post #: 214
11/2/2013 3:14:28   
legend knight

@MDK
Me too! Getting Dragonfiend Rider will also satisfy me for life as the rider is the original VK himself. All he need is his blade then we can have the Dragonfiend Rider as part of our VK character since we, the non-stress tester,couldn't join the stress test due to a reason which i believe its time zone difference.
Post #: 215
11/2/2013 3:17:18   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Yup, I am looking forward to Dragonfiend Rider so he will be one my of main/ace/avatar character in OS. Not to mention he shall be one of my special character because he is a dragon rider which I always want and Nulgath somehow grant my needs. xD
Post #: 216
11/2/2013 4:20:00   
BJEBLE

Still no any sing of Druid of the Claw or any of its evolutions . I jus want Gold Lycan, and Frost Lycan because he sounds like Kruger/Frost Lion which is very fun to play as.
@MDK DFR sounds really cool, I can't wait to play as him.
DF  Post #: 217
11/2/2013 4:49:40   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
Try at the Giant Boulder or Cemetery. I managed to get Druids over there. I caught my first Druid at the Giant Boulder and then my 2nd, 3rd and 4th Druid at the Cemetery. I would say you should try your luck over there. You can try at the Nightmare Dungeon too but I don't think it will be a good choice since the chances to encounter Blood Ranger, Flesh Void, Shadow Void is quite high but it wasn't hard to encounter and capture Dread Hound. :D Anyway, try out at the Cemetery and Giant Boulder. I wish you luck getting Druid. :)

For the DFR, it doesn't sound really cool, it sound really super awesome and cool! :D I can't wait to play as DFR soon in OS! The DFR I had in AQW as an armour only don't really satisfy me too much but in OS, it definitely will. :)
Post #: 218
11/2/2013 4:53:16   
Pennocki_

i have never understood why you guys like DFR so much
its just a void knight riding a dragon , and if AQW is anything to go by , it will move weirdly
AQW Epic  Post #: 219
11/2/2013 5:01:21   
Megadragonknight

@pen
We like any of the characters we want. I don't understand why some would like Maggot so much but its just players' own point of view and thinking. For me, why I like DFR so much its because its a abyssal/fiend dragon with a Void Knight riding on him. I always like any characters that are related to dragons except for Mishap since he is not consider a dragon. Dragon Rider is also another kind of characters I like so much. Overall, its just players' own thinking and interest in the character they like a lot.
Post #: 220
11/2/2013 5:04:11   
Pennocki_

@above
understandable , but my opinion is DFR will not be top priority on my catch list
im still after orc raider and he killed me .... twice
update: caught him

< Message edited by Pennocki_ -- 11/2/2013 5:13:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 221
11/2/2013 5:16:03   
Megadragonknight

@pen
I am not sure why you don't like DFR but I guess its just your opinion and I only wish to know why. Maybe your mind will change when DFR is release in OS soon. ;) AQW and OS are different as AQW focus more on getting awesome items while OS focus on characters so anything related to nulgath's item that came from AQW won't affect me in OS.
That's really unlucky. Fret not and try again. Your luck will change soon. ;) Good luck getting Orc Raider.

Edit: Wow, before I posted it, you already got him. xD Congratz!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/2/2013 5:17:29 >
Post #: 222
11/2/2013 5:19:36   
megakyle777

Well, in the end, I sold Fiend of Vergil Boss and got the Dark Lycan. Not sure if I like him or not yet though...
DF  Post #: 223
11/2/2013 5:20:59   
Pennocki_

i was ready to use a SG and i caught him without it so its all good
on the topic of DFR , i think it will just be a bit weird when it moves and have cards you can find on any normal character
AQW Epic  Post #: 224
11/2/2013 5:25:13   
megakyle777

Now, my major wish would be if Dark Lycan could switch between wolf and druid from in lobby. Now THAT alongside the sound effect would DEFIANTLY have been worth the 4 SG. But it seems cool enough.
DF  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 134 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition