Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 15 of 29«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2013 0:56:56   
CursedDragon

@above until what time?
AQW  Post #: 351
12/14/2013 1:22:17   
BJEBLE

@Cursed Forever, it's not a seasonal, but it is a perma rare so unless you are Founder, than it will stay like that permanently.
DF  Post #: 352
12/14/2013 1:26:01   
CursedDragon

Thanks
AQW  Post #: 353
12/14/2013 5:52:26   
Boom u doom

Can someone give me a link to Mature Rev and Void Rebirth's animation? I remember there is this guy on youtube that post the animations, but I forgot his name. Thanks in advance!
AQW  Post #: 354
12/14/2013 6:03:18   
Megadragonknight

AE Daily is the guy who always post video on characters' animation. Currently, he haven't posted the animation video on Void Rebirth and Rev yet so you will have to wait. Hopefully tomorrow he will have it ready.
Post #: 355
12/14/2013 6:04:02   
Boom u doom

Btw was sage the person who suggested a character called "the gentleman" in the contest or something? Just wondering.
AQW  Post #: 356
12/14/2013 6:05:20   
Megadragonknight

No, its Megakyle who suggested "Gentleman" theme characters.
Post #: 357
12/14/2013 6:20:05   
megakyle777

quote:

Btw was sage the person who suggested a character called "the gentleman" in the contest or something? Just wondering.

I'm hurt you on't recall it was me. I only made, like 9 - 10 of them, and intend to make more next time.

Hence why I want Sage's char. It;s not a perfect gentleman but it would suffice. Unless of course Rev's Gentleman gets in game for the new year. Then I'd go for that.

Anyway, to answer your question, Sage is a tester for Oversoul. He tests stuff that Nulgath and Warlic makes, and was thus rewarded with a personal character.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/14/2013 6:23:20 >
DF  Post #: 358
12/14/2013 6:25:34   
Boom u doom

Oh my bad. I thought he was the one who suggested it, and Nulgath rewarded him his dream character...sorry :\

One last question, do you think void rebirth is better than mana golem or are they on par? It seems that mana has more offense, but void rebirth has better defense.

< Message edited by Boom u doom -- 12/14/2013 6:27:07 >
AQW  Post #: 359
12/14/2013 6:43:42   
Kiazz

So after leveling rebirth to around 17, I think that it is safe to say that having two iron hides on a fire character is too much. :I Every time the incinerate pops up with the neutralize, it is kinda annoying to have to make a conscious decision to either go for offense or defense. Despite it's "free-ness," predicting your opponents moves when they do not use DoTs or when they use stunning cards lowers the usefulness of iron hide. I wish it only had one, so that adding corruption would be a viable option. However, this can be solved with adding more fire DoTs with CC and so on. Mana guardian is miles above it in terms of offense; energize can always be used without worrying about offense/incinerate and can even take down light legendaries, despite their greater heals. It doesn't even need CC to work, in fact, its ideal without it.
Post #: 360
12/14/2013 7:10:31   
Boom u doom

So would it solve the problem if you add 1 or 2 CC cards, like another iron hide so you can discard one of the original iron hide?
AQW  Post #: 361
12/14/2013 7:15:15   
Megadragonknight

If add some CC cards, it will decrease the chance to obtain the cards you need but taking risk can help solve the issue sometimes due to luck. So you can try to add some CC cards.
Post #: 362
12/14/2013 7:22:50   
Kiazz

Imo, two iron hides is too much for an offensive character. The only ones that should have that much defense are either stuff like aegea or pure DoT-ers like skexis-veteran and poison drake. So, don't add another iron hide D:
Post #: 363
12/14/2013 7:27:17   
Megadragonknight

Since Void Rebirth's main element is fire and he is the offense type, IMO I would suggest adding a fireball and maybe an incinerate or inferno.
Post #: 364
12/14/2013 10:38:55   
BWMagician

Even if the Earth Series won't come back for another 3 weeks or so, just thought I'd ask for your opinion on this CC plan I have for Rev master:
2 525(to get 5-hit combos more often)
2 Earthquakes(to increase damage, and since most cards don't have such high costs, I thought I'd get this)
1 Petrify(for a stacked 3-turn stun and 1500 damage on one turn)

No mountain strikes since earthquake does more damage with only +2 charge and is instant, no more defense as I already have 2 stone walls and a couple of 500s, no Nature's Gift as it's only for a short duration and after the duration, I lose 1k hp(which could kill me if I'm at 1k hp or lower).

So, any thoughts?

@Below: Oh, right, didn't see that one :/
Well, thanks. Think I'll go with 3 525s and 2 Earthquakes.

Edit: Well I also saw that part, and now considering a third sacrifice or purely just attack cards.
By the way, just spent 60k on shadow series, no sacrifice :/

Well now I feel stupid.

< Message edited by BWMagician -- 12/14/2013 11:14:41 >

Follow me on twitter!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
12/14/2013 10:43:34   
The Jop

Well, firstly, you can't get petrify from the card series because it's a stun card and it would be terrible for balance. I also think you don't need the 525s since Earthquake is more energy efficient. You should choose to either focus on combo bonuses or specials, but trying to mix them will hinder both strategies.

@above
I don't think you listened to the part about not trying to add specials and attack cards for combo bonuses because that would make you worse at both strategies, but you're welcome.

Edit: Sorry to break it to you, but there's no sacrifice in the shadow series. You can check the Wiki if you want to know which cards are available in a certain series: http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/card-series

< Message edited by The Jop -- 12/14/2013 11:08:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 366
12/14/2013 10:48:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Imo, two iron hides is too much for an offensive character. The only ones that should have that much defense are either stuff like aegea or pure DoT-ers like skexis-veteran and poison drake. So, don't add another iron hide D:

I would add tons of Fire Whirls to it. 8) The Neutralize + 2 Iron Hides are definitely amazing pretty much anywhere though regardless of style.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/14/2013 10:50:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 367
12/14/2013 12:10:17   
Jacke21777

@TFP :o Any set, specifically? It can only cast two per turn at most, which leaves little energy for anything else.
Post #: 368
12/14/2013 16:34:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

This is true, but the idea is to get as many Whirls as possible on them early and buy time with Iron Hide to make sure they run their full course for efficient damage. I would go for a Neutral 525, an Incinerate, and 3 Fire Whirls.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/14/2013 16:35:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 369
12/14/2013 18:30:46   
Assassin01

Can a few of you make suggestions about what characters I should try possess for each element? I've only been back a few days after months of inactivity so I'd really appreciate the help.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 370
12/14/2013 19:17:53   
Andlu

You could try:
NEUTRAL: Monk/Dire monk for an offensive neutral Orc legendary(forgot it's name) for a defensive neutral
FIRE: Mana guardian/void rebirth for fire
ICE: Cosoma for a neutral ice character, Krueger for an offensive no idea for defensive
ENERGY: Resonance for DoTs overload/Volt engineer for tons of damage(Reference for those who understand xD)
EARTH: Earth elemental/REV
WATER: Not many on here, but Water elemental/the grass/water thing from the shop on the water city
LIGHT: If you have, Founder champion, If not Templar. If you don't have SGs than Golden lycan or master version of priest.
SHADOW: Well there are a lot of good options here: If you have, Void Champion, if you don't than Cybervoid(Hybrid shadow/energy)/Necrosis Dezgardo/Void cowboy(Girl)/Black Dragon/Skexis veteran.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 12/14/2013 19:19:31 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 371
12/14/2013 19:21:43   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Neutral: Monk
Fire: Mana Guardian
Ice: Cosoma/Kruger
Energy: Volt Engineer/Ressonance
Earth: Earth Elemental/Ogre Trapper
Water: Water Elemental
Light: Gold Lycan
Shadow: Poison Drake

Note: My list is only free characters that can be caught and cost no gold.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 372
12/14/2013 19:23:11   
Andlu

@Axel Almost everything yoy said, except Ogre Trapper/Poison Drake.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 373
12/14/2013 19:47:55   
NDB

Should I get Revontheus' Apprentice and Veteran form just because their going to be perm rare after this? Or is it not worth it?
Epic  Post #: 374
12/14/2013 19:54:06   
DeathGuard

@NBD: Apprentice and Veteran aren't that bad, but master is worth it and I think it can be considered one of the strongest Earth characters yet.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 15 of 29«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition