Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 18 of 29«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2013 22:38:17   
Kiazz

@above Yes, ANY soul gem package.

@TFP
quote:

They can help.

Can't really argue with a screenie, now can I? However, his lack of hp indicates a low amount of freezes drawn, and therefore, I can postulate that for the next few turns, he chain-froze you into oblivion, making for an epic comeback. One can only, hope, eh?

quote:

Corruption wouldn't be as good anyways imo since you wouldn't have the defense for your DoTs to last.

Like I said, versatility. You don't need extra defense for your DoTs to last if your opponent is already stunning/shielding in the first place, thereby making it "last."

quote:

You can actually use both at the same time (and provided you have a 500 in your hand it's not even that bad to unless you have 16+ energy), but admittedly they do conflict with eachother. I don't see it as being that much of a problem though since it only has 1 Incinerate and 1 Neutralize. The Fire Masters with 2 Incinerates did fine even though they could only use 1 per hand and there were times they'd draw both.

I'm actually based on the deck you suggested for jacke, a while back, where you added an extra incinerate. However, admittedly, fire whirls+meteorites DO keep your energy below 16 most of the time. But in some cases, the deck just give out low cost cards after another, making it mandatory to choose between overcharging=neutralize or attack=one more turn with useless neutral cards. Fire masters had no problem, as incinerates could discard each other without huge ramifications, like possibly having two useless cards because you discarded the neutralize. Going on this, I just noticed: Why isn't rebirth a legendary?

@thread Is this a forest? It's got trees..

UPDATE: Found it. It's in the forest behind the ice cave, the one where ghypy and cosoma frequent.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 12/17/2013 21:26:05 >
Post #: 426
12/16/2013 22:56:51   
legend knight

@Walker
Yes, its possible to have more than 1 vet/master character unless its a shop character without any evolution only, it won't be possible to get it.
Post #: 427
12/17/2013 9:38:24   
Boom u doom

Do your character put their shield or heal/use tree of life first?

P.S. Out of Void Rebirth, Mana golem, Volt engineer, which one can dish out damage faster/which one can farm faster?

< Message edited by Boom u doom -- 12/17/2013 10:08:48 >
AQW  Post #: 428
12/17/2013 13:02:25   
dragon wrath

Sheild.
I believe volt is better

AQW  Post #: 429
12/17/2013 13:21:59   
The Jop

I agree, having to use a turn/card to be able to use their cards put Void Rebirth and Mana Golem at a serious disadvantage as well as giving them cards they can't use often.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 430
12/17/2013 15:11:09   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah Volt Engineer is the fastest farmer in the game.

@Kiazz: Thanks for the discussion! I think we've pretty much exhausted our analytical and comparative considerations for now though. Both are pretty fun characters to play.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 431
12/17/2013 18:35:51   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Is energy arc in the energy CC deck?
@TFP you sure about that?
Post #: 432
12/17/2013 18:39:32   
the warden

bionic bear: yes it is
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 433
12/18/2013 10:11:50   
99th Dracopyre

Just saw someone with adult Rev.
Just want to ask, how do I get the Rev Egg? I'm so jelly now @_@

Btw, is the Void Rebirth any good? Also, does anyone know where I can find its attack animations. Youtube isn't giving any answers D:

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 434
12/18/2013 10:14:37   
megakyle777

ABove: Alas, Rev Egg is only avalible in a Founder Only Shop. Yeah, I'm pretty peeved too.

As for Void Rebirth, it's quite good. The animations see okay and it's certainly quite powerful, at least at lower levels.
DF  Post #: 435
12/18/2013 11:04:29   
EliteWarlockz

@ 99th Dracopyre
If you want to see Void Rebirth's animation you can check AeDaily's channel. I'm sure he posted Void rebirth' s animation.
Post #: 436
12/18/2013 11:54:58   
Megadragonknight

@Dragon
What elite said, just go YouTube and type oversoul void rebirth then you will be able to find the video of void Rebirth's animation that AEdaily that produced.
Post #: 437
12/18/2013 15:59:33   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Can someone help me defeat storm knight? He keeps on doing five-hit combos doing 2000 damage and doing one hit combos doing 1200 damage, not to mention that he uses 500 piercing cards, which makes me confused since it's not in the wiki in his deck.
Post #: 438
12/18/2013 16:02:45   
The Jop

That's because the bosses (ArchLich, Storm Knight, Fiend of Vergil, and Witchblade) have different decks as A.I. enemies than as characters. I never really liked that; I think you should get a powerful character you defeated because you earned it. It's not really letting you possess every character in the case of those bosses since you're only getting the art and not the decks. I recommend using a character with at least 2 iron hides (you can add more with CC) since it's the most broken card in the game.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 12/18/2013 16:04:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 439
12/18/2013 16:04:02   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

What about something like an ice character with lots and lots of shields? Would that work?
Post #: 440
12/18/2013 16:04:58   
Assassin01

@Bionic
Apart from what The Jop said you really have to hope the AI slips up for at least one turn. I used my level 18 X-mas Fiend to beat storm knight and witchblade. Ice Wall helps a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 441
12/18/2013 16:05:22   
The Jop

I barely survived ArchLich using Master Barbarian. So it's possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. They do so much damage that shields usually cannot stall them for long enough.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 442
12/18/2013 16:08:48   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Just defeated Fiend of Vergil with an ogre trapper with 3 CC stonewalls and 1 CC defend. We'll see if I can meet storm knight and defeat him.
What makes iron hide better than the normal shields if they can outdamage it?
Post #: 443
12/18/2013 16:10:31   
The Jop

Because you can maintain 1000 defense every turn, but as an ice or earth character you would be susceptible at least for the turn you're charging.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 444
12/18/2013 16:14:56   
inshal1000

What you need to do is get a reasonably high level char that can also dish out a lot of damage while having plenty of DoTs.
Take advantage of being able to use combos more often then the AIs, as the effects can be helfpul.
What I did to defeat all the bosses is that I used my lvl 15 Vampire Lord. (Currently my highest level)
I added a shield, a bunch of 5 attacks and a poison.
I defeated the bosses with no problem and relative ease.
MQ AQW  Post #: 445
12/18/2013 16:19:36   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

All right, thanks guys!
Been encountering fiend of vergil a whole lot now...not the storm knight I need to test me strength against!
Post #: 446
12/18/2013 20:14:02   
LigerBeard

I was wonderign which of the Revontheus seasonals is better: Cupidtheus, Revonthurkey, or Rudolptheus?

I wondered about this because out of the three, all I have is Cupidtheus, and I tried really hard to get the other 2. And while Cupidtheus is Master, the other 2 are apprentices. Also, Cupidtheus has basically become my goto character(and my highest lvl one as well), so I wondered how it would match up to the other 2.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 447
12/18/2013 20:41:39   
NDB

@LigerBeard To tell you the truth, none of them are particularly good... If anything I'd say Revonthurkey has some potential because of the Iron Hides, but otherwise they're decks are all quite bad compared to some of the other characters in their element.
Epic  Post #: 448
12/18/2013 21:33:16   
BJEBLE

Definitely Revonthurkey, it has 4 shields and 2 Ironhides, making it a decent defensive character. It also has Refresh which heals on top of the shield. Also, Revonthurkey is not available in the wild this year, so you can't get as it went away from the shop a whole ago.
DF  Post #: 449
12/18/2013 22:15:55   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah, Revonthurkey is the best Water character in the game to play conventionally (as in charging Water), but it'd be better in theory (although I haven't set aside time to test it) to CC Corruptions with Aqueous and charge Neutral to spam Corruptions in tandem with Fresh Start for Healing Springs. It only takes an extra turn to get the Neutral charge that corresponds with your normal Water charge, and it's probably worth it considering how bad Water is as an element and how this method would ensure that you could use Fresh Start without having to compromise to the energy cap (which you're often forced to unless you have a Power Flow since Fresh Start leaves you with 2 cards, and Power Flow isn't all that efficient).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 18 of 29«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition