Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2013 21:42:55   
Beck

For Lightning and Water, I don't bother charging to 19, just to 14. With those elements, it's very easy to get a charging card, so energy is less of a problem.
AQW  Post #: 551
12/26/2013 22:18:10   
Kiazz

@DYKT
-Don't add anymore, 2 neutral cards is enough. 5+5=10 Well unless you're feeling adventurous, then maybe a corruption; only other thing worth the discard. And maybe a 525 Attack Neutral, due the extra 4. Though and extra shield might be more useful, what with the stalling+whirls. Definitely not deathflow though.
-Monk or Orc Chieftain.

Edit: Question: Was father time released on New Year's Eve last year?

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 12/26/2013 22:23:07 >
Post #: 552
12/26/2013 22:48:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

Generally I charge to 19 since at high levels the battles are long and the difference between 4 and 5 energy regen becomes increasingly significant as the battle goes on.

Often I find charging to 10 and then discarding and drawing (to put you at 18 charge with 4 regen) can be worth it if you want certain cards from the start (especially for dual-elemental characters who can afford to compromise their primary energy a bit to get their charge card for their secondary element and Shadow characters looking to start with 3 Poisons/Marks of Death since they divide into 18 perfectly). You can then charge again to get that 5 regen the turn after.

I also agree with Beck about Lightning and Water. :) For Cyber Void and some of the characters with 2 Energizes like Storm Knight/Lei you can even start at 10 energy. It's also sometimes good to start early against lower-level opponents since the regen doesn't need to be prioritized when there isn't time for it to outweigh the benefits of starting earlier.

@Kiazz: Father Hour's wikidot page was created on January 4th 2013, so Father Time was probably released that day.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/26/2013 22:50:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 553
12/27/2013 0:01:10   
Thesoulweaver

I decided to get to 200k-300k gold. So, what element is fastest in terms of farming labyrinth dungeon treasure chest area (And specific char please)?
MQ AQW  Post #: 554
12/27/2013 0:03:18   
The Finnish Phoenix

^I'd go with a Lightning character, specifically Volt Engineer.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 555
12/27/2013 0:04:43   
DidYouKnowThat

I've been trying to find TC in the labyrinth . .

Not once have I encountered him. I've been using VR. . . .and yes Wiki'd its location. Lol. . . .

(Edit) Just a bunch of Dread Wolves, Burn Mages, and Voids. . ..

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/27/2013 0:07:40 >
Post #: 556
12/27/2013 0:11:36   
Megadragonknight

@Soul
The fastest element would be Energy or Fire. Earth and Light are also very fast to farm depending the draw of the cards they obtain.

Some of the characters are Abyssal Priest, Volt Engineer, Evil Jim, Headless Horseman, Void Rebirth, Taurus, Earth Elemental, Templar, Pactonal Captain, Gold Lycan and Cyber Void( a dual shadow/energy but he have pure attack cards deck with supercharged boosting all the attack card including Sacrifice, Life Drain and Blood Rage so he is also very fast in farming especially once you got Energize, you can use Supercharged alongside some 500 attack cards, Sacrifice, Life Drain or Blood Rage to deal 4K plus damage.).

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/27/2013 0:12:03 >
Post #: 557
12/27/2013 0:17:56   
DidYouKnowThat

Did they make Treasure Chest even more rare or something . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And. . .nobody seems to use PvP random nowadays. Am I the only one who tries? :P

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/27/2013 0:48:48 >
Post #: 558
12/27/2013 2:28:18   
i like bounty hunter

quote:

That is all up to you. You can use your Soul Gems to buy decent characters

Who are these decent characters? that I Should get?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 559
12/27/2013 2:56:01   
Kiazz

Arcane Ranger, Dire Monk, Evil Jim, Cosoma Titan, Taurus, Queen Aegea, and so on. Can't go wrong with chars with similar decks either.
Post #: 560
12/27/2013 3:04:24   
Megadragonknight

I give you the Link to see which SG characters are worth it. I can list some of those that are worth the SG, Arcane Ranger, Blood Ranger, Black Dragon, Cyber Void, Cosoma Titan, Dire Monk, Evil Jim, Queen Aegea, Taurus, Templar, Tharr, Void Rebirth.
Post #: 561
12/27/2013 4:13:23   
DidYouKnowThat

Not sure if this is off-topic. . . .but I'll take the risk.

You guys listen to music while farming/dueling? Lol.
I mean, Oversoul music is really nice, though it gets kind of repetitive after a while. . .especially when I'm on another Forum. . . .and it just keeps repeating. . .and repeating . .and repeating. . an- you get the point.

And, what kind? e.e

As I said, I like LoTR, and also Skyrim, Harry Potter, etc. Dun h8

So I listen to Heavy Metal/Rock/ Alternative/ and Classical. e.e

Gotta luv dat Skyrim.

http://youtu.be/UW7EnixZVNI
Post #: 562
12/27/2013 7:43:50   
SonicTbear

quote:

Some of the characters are Abyssal Priest, Volt Engineer, Evil Jim, Headless Horseman, Void Rebirth, Taurus, Earth Elemental, Templar, Pactonal Captain, Gold Lycan and Cyber Void
Wait, so Pactonal Captain is a good Light character to use?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 563
12/27/2013 8:34:04   
Megadragonknight

@Sonic
Why yes, for a Master Rank Light character, he is really a strong Light character to use and not to mention he have Retribution. I could easily train him to 20 without spending too much time. Some other forumites easily level him to 20 too.
Post #: 564
12/27/2013 8:48:34   
Kiazz

But he lacks greater heal, one of the most powerful healing cards into he game. So would you be comfortable buying that much SG for the sole purpose of receiving an average-ish character with retribution, which is, as you should keep in mind, 3 500 attacks in one that even requires a turn?
Post #: 565
12/27/2013 9:09:53   
Megadragonknight

My purchase of SG is not mainly only for Pactonal Captain but also for my main goal, to collect every single characters in-game except those that I can't ever obtain due to valid reason, my purchase of SG is worth it for many SG characters that are very worthy. Pactonal Captain may lack Greater Heal, but it doesn't mean he is totally left defenceless since he still have 2 heal plus 2 shield. His deck make him one of the more Light offensive character. If there is a problem relating him lack of Greater Heal, CC Penance is here to solve the issue. You can discard any card you don't want to regain 600 HP with just 3 cost which is really good.
Post #: 566
12/27/2013 11:29:34   
The Finnish Phoenix

An inferior deck can't be made any less inferior through CC's when the characters with better decks are as capable of making use of those same CC's. When you compare Pactonal Captain to Templar, Pactonal Captain is worse both before and after CC's.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 567
12/27/2013 13:59:57   
EliteWarlockz

What CC's would be good on XMas Elf and Rebirth?
Thanks in advance.
Post #: 568
12/27/2013 14:06:19   
The Finnish Phoenix

For Rebirth Void I recommend a Neutral 525/515 and 4 Fire Whirls/Burns depending on what you have and your preference. It's very good with DoTs since its Iron Hides help stall to get the full extent of their effects in.

For XMas Elf I just CC 1 Shatter since it could use a little bit more offence but I want to draw Freeze and Fresh Start so it's good to keep the deck small.

Hope that helps!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 569
12/27/2013 14:11:13   
priest_hidan

Is the Neutral Series 1 any good? Should I get some cards from it?
AQW Epic  Post #: 570
12/27/2013 14:14:56   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yes I think it's the best CC Series. The cards to look out for are Iron Hide and Corruption which are two of the best cards in the game, as well as a Neutral 515/525 since you can use it to make use of the 4 starting energy that comes with non-Neutral characters for an essentially free attack (it won't be useable after your first deck rotation though, so it's particularly good with more offensive characters).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 571
12/27/2013 14:20:00   
priest_hidan

what's your opinion on the light series?
AQW Epic  Post #: 572
12/27/2013 14:27:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

Oh it's a good pack too, not as good as Neutral Series but it can be helpful. The Holy Strikes and Retributions are great for helping your Light characters gain levels and for duels the Defends and Penances are nice efficient defensive cards that will keep you alive for a long time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 573
12/27/2013 14:31:51   
DidYouKnowThat

-shock- I forgot about Ironhide in the Neutral pack. . . . . . .

I have x5 Shields

x3 500 Attack cards

x1 Corruption

x1 Deathflow

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 60,000 gold, and 8 SG.

Do you guys think I should go for Neut. series about 2 more times, in hopes of Ironhide? e.e Keep in mind that I want to buy Fire CC's too. . .
Post #: 574
12/27/2013 14:52:08   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Yeah, I would say to try for a iron hides since they're really useful, and then you'll have two weeks to get more gold for fire CC
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XII (Read the first post)
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition