Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

JM's Fused Souls!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> JM's Fused Souls!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2013 21:55:20   
Jmagician

I just thought it would be a super cool idea to share some of my concepts on fusion characters! Two characters join together to become one, now thats harmony!

Skexis Fiend + Earth Wizard
Pumpkin Lord + Void Knight
Felinx of Dark (Felinx + Dread Hound)

I had more but I lost them. Oh well, I plan to create more anyway! Creating fusion characters takes a different kind of talent, it is kind of like a puzzle. You have to know where things go so hopefully I can get better in time. Enjoy!

edit: Just learned how to use /image. And thanks Cyber!

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 1/4/2014 18:58:40 >
AQW  Post #: 1
12/4/2013 22:02:20   
Cyber doom5

I really like the 2nd drawing it looks kind of like a sea creature with that pumpkin claw like that

just a friendly tip you probably should format the gallery correctly if you want any tips just PM (also i could make you a Gallery Tag like i have)

P.s.
First

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
12/4/2013 22:11:44   
Jmagician

AQW  Post #: 3
12/4/2013 22:14:17   
Jmagician

AQW  Post #: 4
12/7/2013 12:01:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

Wow that Skexis + Earth Wizard is awesome. It has a very mysterious feel about it, sorta like Obito Uchiha who coincidentally almost always has a mask on and is part Wood Demon so he can cast crazy Earth spells but can also go through dimensions and stuff if that makes sense.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/28/2013 13:46:48   
DarkLore

For some reason the face for the second one looks just like Dark matter from the Kirby series! That I love!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/28/2013 13:51:30   
The Death Angel

I like your artstyle dude, keep up the good work! Looks wicked!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/30/2013 16:47:06   
Jmagician

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 12/30/2013 16:48:23 >
AQW  Post #: 8
12/30/2013 16:50:01   
Jmagician

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! :)

@below: Pit Grinder was my favourite DF pet when I was a kid.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 12/30/2013 17:40:13 >
AQW  Post #: 9
12/30/2013 17:14:32   
bokterier

I like that Felinx Of Dark. It reminds me of Pit Grinders. :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/5/2014 7:36:24   
Nulgaths Void

like them there good fusion characters

AQW  Post #: 11
3/5/2014 16:49:46   
Jmagician

Thanks NV :)
AQW  Post #: 12
3/5/2014 18:17:32   
Gorillo Titan

How about fusing slime and love slime to make mega slime? or a four armed paladin?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/5/2014 18:19:04 >
Post #: 13
3/5/2014 18:29:07   
DidYouKnowThat

That looks like a Dread Hound + Lightning Wolf. .. .You know what though, that could actually be a good in-game character. Give it a helmet, or some padding, and it could be Dread Hound's rank up
or something. Dread Hound Alpha, or Dread Hound General . .. or something. . .:O After all, a pack needs to be led. . >.>

@Gorillo: Huehue, sounds like a game I used to play. I forgot the name of it, but it was like, a Monsters and Dungeons game or something. You're this kid with grey spiky hair and you take part in
this monster capturing challenge whatever, kill or capture monsters with a ring, and you could ''befriend them'' to fight for you or something like that crap. BUT ANYWAY, two of those monsters were
like what you described. Huehue

A King Slime?

Or a Demon-At-Arms? Google Image that thing, supposed to be a demon cladded in purple armor, four arms each holding a weapon. . . .And I had to say, was one of the STRONGEST characters
in-game you had to battle. With an already powerful base attack stat, combined with his darn ability to hit TWICE in one turn if its a normal attack . .. . Yeesh.
Post #: 14
3/5/2014 19:02:58   
Gorillo Titan

Sounds like something I would play I've played a lot of stuff like that but can't remember anything like that.

how about a void cowboy with ancient shogun arms?
Post #: 15
3/5/2014 20:38:19   
Jmagician

I'll try to take those suggestions under consideration lol. But I haven't been drawing much at all so it's gonna be tough xD
AQW  Post #: 16
3/5/2014 20:52:12   
Gorillo Titan

Took this picture a while back

http://t.co/wCupO6g8fD
Post #: 17
3/7/2014 1:03:18   
Nulgaths Void

like the pic i can put that toghther easy ill do it soon
AQW  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> JM's Fused Souls!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition