Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Next update (class balance change?)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Next update (class balance change?)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2013 6:29:28   
kosmo

so u are hoping for them to totally reverte one of their major changes? just getting out the broken energy drains/regains?
well i think u know this never happend in all ed history......

im just tring to be realistic,im not asking for passive to be back or things like tht... im tring to find a solution/correction to the current balance state, which is meant to go in this direction, both if we want it or not

< Message edited by kosmo -- 12/11/2013 6:30:11 >
Epic  Post #: 26
12/11/2013 7:41:53   
Remorse

^ Never the less I shall attempt to persuade them to reverse it anyway.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/11/2013 9:10:59   
martinsen5

@Remorse, BH was far from "fine" before they were given Static Grenade, since they removed Blood Lust which had always compensated for other classes' EP regain. Sure Static Grenade is OP, but it was almost impossible to compete as a BH the first week of passives being gone.

And I don't think making energy increase by 2 points per stat point and removing Static Grenade would help, as classes with energy regain would STILL have the upper hand now that everything costs energy (What's next, normal strike?) You could also say that BH had EMP which drains EP, so it's only fair that they're left without EP regain. Well, not every BH is interested in using EMP, nor is EP drain as effective as EP regain with all these energy costs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/11/2013 16:03:14   
ReinVI

well I'm just gonna say it... I called it... making passives into actives was a god awful decision and in general caused way more balance problems then balance fixes. And the decision that every single class needed an 'equal' ability to gain/ drain energy was a bad move as well. This is pretty much why I refuse to play the game just isn't fun anymore. Back in delta even when I lost I was still having fun because balance wasn't as bad as it is now by any stretch of the imagination as well as there being enough players to actually socialize beyond the current "your a noob/ f4f" players...
Epic  Post #: 29
12/11/2013 23:57:04   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

Highly looking forward to the next balance change, it seems everyone that is not bounty hunter has fled 1v1, I keep going days where I find 8 Bhs for every 10 fights, this is getting dumb. Bh is OP and the lack of every class that isn't Bh in 1v1 proves it.

Their abundance in 1v1 proves barely anything. It just shows that BH is more popular for whatever reason, probably because it boasts decently strong win rates while being fairly easy to use. Builds and classes like that were always favored; moderately strong win rate (not the best), but the easiest to use to attain those wins.
Epic  Post #: 30
12/12/2013 6:18:41   
Hellion Storm

quote:

Their abundance in 1v1 proves barely anything. It just shows that BH is more popular for whatever reason, probably because it boasts decently strong win rates while being fairly easy to use. Builds and classes like that were always favored; moderately strong win rate (not the best), but the easiest to use to attain those wins.

So much this.Bher is so noob friendly its hilarious.
Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Next update (class balance change?)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition