Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 19th, 2013 - A Legendary Release

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 19th, 2013 - A Legendary Release
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2013 9:34:04   
Calogero

It's not a bug, it's a little something something they forgot to remove. The Cap they've put on it to prevent Bosses being drained as hell.
Ofcourse they deserve a holiday off, but things like this need to get fixed asap. What do you expect people to do that are BM's? Not play untill the holidays are over? By the time those are over, Kids that are playing this game are probably back at their desks at school.

And you've said it yourself, Testing ' New ' things being added, Changing the whole Battle experience counts in my book as a new thing.
There is no way in hell they released this without some sort of testing so it's still a mindboggle that they Did not see this issue yet they
do see the issue on the release date itself with a Money issue promo.

It's things like this that annoy me, Balance breaking things are kept ingame for weeks but when it involves Promos or any other sort of money issue
it will be fixed ASAP
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 251
12/24/2013 9:36:30   
Scyze

The cap was against NPCs, not players.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 252
12/24/2013 9:42:18   
Calogero

Pretty sure the Cap was in general. It didn't have to work against players because where in Post update would you see
a player with +150 energy? Now we do

< Message edited by Calogero -- 12/24/2013 9:52:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
12/24/2013 20:10:55   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

I apologies the inconvenience this has caused regarding Energy Parasite. It was working correctly during testing, but seems it was somehow missed in the end when the patch was being rolled onto the live servers. It'll be fixed as soon as possible, and will cap at 1500 EP instead of 150.

Also, the cap is actually meant for NPCs, not players.

Edit: Deleted some posts after this, as it wasn't constructive criticism. Would like to give everyone a reminder to follow the following quote below from ED GD rules.

quote:

Constructive Criticism

• What is it?
    Constructive criticism is being able to process and offer your own thoughts and opinions in order to give courteous and friendly feedback. This is done by explaining what you like and dislike, while at the same time providing feedback that is useful. This is what separates constructive feedback from ranting/complaining and flaming.

• Does it help? How?
    Yes! Constructive criticism helps because not only are you giving feedback about what you don't like about a quest/event, but you're also giving feedback about what you DID like in the quest. Feedback could include on such topics as statistics, more dialogue, more explanatory cutscenes, more fights - everything that quests or events would normally include. This gives the game staff a better idea on future improvements.

• Example of Constructive Criticism:
    "I didn't partularly like this war because it felt too empty. To have made it better, I think the staff could have had a 50% cutscene to unlock rather than just a shop to progress the storyline. As it was, I personally was a little dissapointed that this war felt more rushed than previous wars, however I do understand that the staff had a lot on their plate when making this release.
    That said, I greatly enjoyed the boss fight, the animations and art fit perfectly with the song that was playing in the background. So while not one of the best wars DF have done, I still enjoyed it. Thank you, DF staff!"

• Example of Unconstructive Criticism:
    "I didn't like this war at all. What were the staff thinking? The items in the shop were ugly, overpriced and were bugged!! No cutscene? That was never done before and it is not how it should be done ever. Seriously, doesn't the staff ever listen to us?! The boss fight was too hard and took forever to beat :( And there was no sound. I dont think the staff even care anymore. Best war ever /sarcasm I hate this game D:<!"

• < Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 12/24/2013 21:51:07 >
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 254
    12/24/2013 21:32:28   
    Steel Slayer

I like most of the release, but yeah, I've been seeing a crazy amount of blocks, too, like gearheadz says, at least once a fight someone with like 40 dex gets a block, it's weird.
    Epic  Post #: 255
    12/25/2013 1:30:56   
    ansh0

Also Cyber Hunters are very UP at the moment.

Epic  Post #: 256
    12/25/2013 9:39:32   
    Mysterion.

I love the new dragonfable sword Glorious slayer, spent like 3k var on it in the arcade, still no luck for me. :(
    Epic  Post #: 257
    12/27/2013 1:29:12   
    veneeria

I seriously am looking forward to try those legendary ranks things.

But deeply, i still want to see changes on plasma grenade and shadow arts.
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
    Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 19th, 2013 - A Legendary Release
    Page 11 of 11«<7891011
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition