Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 11 of 31«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2014 1:20:17   
DidYouKnowThat

@Igneous: Well basically Oversoul is just a 1 man game, Nulgath. They just do the bi-weekly or monthly releases out of necessity to try to "convince" I guess that Oversoul isn't dead. . .. ./facepalm
I guess it's better to try and leave people in the darkness (not Darklore) instead of telling them "OK Oversoul no active for ??? years"
Post #: 251
4/29/2014 1:24:24   
Gorillo Titan

OS is dead the game came out in august/september of 2012 in four months it will reach two years and has barely any features put in besides characters HS has over 100 missions and its still in beta and barely anyone even wants to work on OS Laken just created a character for OS and he doesn't even wanna work on this game.
Post #: 252
4/29/2014 2:15:25   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jmagic: Not wanting it to be better than AQW. . . .Well that sounds awful! Seriously, the heck. . . . . and yet Nulgath contributed so much to AQW. :L
Well if that's true then . . .well that just plain sucks. -.-

@Gorillo: Eh. . . . Well they really can't leave OS for dead truly, right? I mean, they seriously can't believe that some weak character releases could make up for so many SG's bought by you guys, right?
-.-
Post #: 253
4/29/2014 2:19:08   
Gorillo Titan

AE main goal is to make enough money to finish AQ3D with AQW as there big money maker right now all focus will go to it to make as much money as possible with omni games being a way to get attention from people who don't game on CP so far the plan has been a success since they've mad enough to start working on AQ3D again.
Post #: 254
4/29/2014 2:40:56   
DidYouKnowThat

Uh huh. So you think there's a possibility that all the $$$ Oversoul made was sent right over to AQW and AQ3D? . . . . Messed up.
So OS is waiting in line for all the games in Omni, AQW, AQ3D, heck even Bladehaven perhaps, and all the things Nulgath has as side projects? . . .

And I'd really like to know why Nulgath hasn't communicated with the OS community yet. . ..is the population too miniscule to be noticed or something? D:

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/29/2014 2:44:17 >
Post #: 255
4/29/2014 3:03:49   
Gorillo Titan

Last time I remember Nuglith communicating with the OS community was on facebook when he asked what mana guardians moves should be.

I think Nuglith is working on Bladehaven also and thats why he was learning how to animate in unity though.
Post #: 256
4/29/2014 3:09:11   
DidYouKnowThat

Ah . . . .:/
So he also is starting to learn how to animate in Unity. . . and no doubt that'll come with the need to practice. . .a lot. . . .
But man, I just hope Nulgath won't forget about Oversoul. I mean, if he does, then I think that's when OS is officially screwed.
Post #: 257
4/29/2014 3:14:52   
Gorillo Titan

OS is pretty much AE dead Artix said he will not let any games go off line but they could be put on hiatus so we could go a while with out releases if Nuglith gets no time at all.
Post #: 258
4/29/2014 3:23:26   
DidYouKnowThat

It still sucks on how they couldn't even put the basics in this game. . .
I'd say if they'd at least put weaknesses, artifacts, and GQ, we'd be set and hiatus wouldn't hurt that bad. .
But nooo. . . .
Post #: 259
4/29/2014 4:00:11   
Deniz87

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21624139&mpage=5

Deniz87: "Ok. Do you think the staff have abandoned us?"
Lemonus: "Nope, they're just understaffed is all(less than 7 I think). If they abandoned us, we wouldn't be getting all these new chars hmm?"
Post #: 260
4/29/2014 4:18:29   
Lemonus

Well I take that back.

I think only Nulgath is working right now and to a lesser extent, Warlic/Rolith just to add the characters.
DF AQW  Post #: 261
4/29/2014 5:20:24   
danang5

sometimes the truth hurt,man

we're still in a long tunnel with only a little light on the end and a little candle to hold

have faith and hope,all of you,and this will end well.....

give nulgath time,he' busy because of his boss tell him to do many thing....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
4/29/2014 8:48:20   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

^ Which is why Nulgath killed Artix in the OS demo video . . .

Lol, everyone's been groaning about how OS is dead and reasons why its so . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 263
4/29/2014 9:24:42   
Lemonus

^It's the only thing we can talk about right now really.
DF AQW  Post #: 264
4/29/2014 10:40:31   
Megadragonknight

Man, my gold had reached from 500K plus to 900K plus within few days using my level 20 Black Dragon to fight against many World Map wild characters alone. Such a good achievement and I shall gain back 1 million gold again but definitely will spend a lot on CC or gold characters.
Post #: 265
4/29/2014 12:03:42   
Gorillo Titan

It wouldn't be so bad if they at least talked to os I can easily talk to over game workers even people from HS.

Or they should at least start a pvp tournament no one is qualified to do so?

On a side note just obtained an item I was looking for in AQW will post another art maybe later today than gonna try and figure out how to turn into a girl to make some girl characters also.
Post #: 266
4/29/2014 18:45:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Either find girl-only appearance armors, or pay 1,000 ACs. I paid 1,000 ACs and gender changed out of sheer boredom.
Post #: 267
4/29/2014 18:52:45   
Lemonus

You must be rich o-o

Hmm, so I'm running out of SGs, only 10 out of the 80 I bought for Christmas 2012. What to spend it on...
DF AQW  Post #: 268
4/29/2014 19:02:24   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: No, I just know my way around AExtras. I believe my best was about 4,500 ACs or so in about an hour and thirty. Add another 2,000 ACs in the next 45 minutes or so.
Which is also why I feel really bad for new AQW players who go around saying "Where can I get some cool stuff that's not member or AC."
Though now I rarely log onto AQW anymore. 90% of the good people are gone, with barely any staying. To the Bottomless Pit (Hah! Oversoul joke) with the new guys. Annoying lil' critters. >:L

As for spending SG's, I'd suggest saving them. Nothing worth it to spend it on as of now, and only x2 or x3 XP Boosts won't really cut it at all.

Post #: 269
4/29/2014 19:05:31   
Lemonus

Well I do have 2 perm boosts so that's not a problem.

Guess I'll be saving these things for another year. I might get so attached to them I might not spend them at all c:

All my AEXs tasks suck.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/29/2014 19:07:14 >
DF AQW  Post #: 270
4/29/2014 19:08:51   
DidYouKnowThat

Yup. Good idea. Save'em until Oversoul actually starts moving its legs. (Or will it ever?)
I'll only consider getting SGs on anniversary honestly. However, if by next anniversary things still haven't changed (or if things like Elemental Weaknesses, Artifacts, and GQ have still not been added [yet]), then
I'll consider OS pretty much dead and consider anniversary purchases not worth it at all. After all, why support a dead game?
Post #: 271
4/29/2014 19:13:31   
Lemonus

So we can raise it as an undead so we can use it to oppose the other games

Yeah, I'm gonna leave this game for good if things don't start picking up for another year. Heck even HS is still alive after all its dust collecting.
DF AQW  Post #: 272
4/29/2014 21:12:55   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Is it just me, or did the game and the forum seem to go bad after last week had no release?

Either way . . . it's SO DEPRESSING
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 273
4/29/2014 21:13:44   
DidYouKnowThat

I think Nulgath is dead. #BlameDarkLore
Haha no just kidding.

But ANYWHO, still wondering what's the deal with his IP Address problem.

@ChaosRipJaw: I think last week's no-show of release was the last straw. :L

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/29/2014 21:14:13 >
Post #: 274
4/29/2014 21:17:24   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Personally, I think this week's release will decide the final fate of Oversoul O_O

In any case, I'll still be happily making charaters for OS.

My membership in AQW ran out xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 11 of 31«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition