Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 31«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2014 18:14:22   
DidYouKnowThat

@Titan: I'm not too sure about that. Personally I wouldn't like a major guardian for it because then people may get the idea of that being the STRONGEST character for that element, and all the other
characters in that element would be overlooked or something, know what I mean? Besides, that's kind of like making a bunch of alignments in my opinion. lol Would like it as it is, but Oversoul just needs
its basic features implemented already. D:

And yes, if 2v2 were added, even if your partner died, he/she would absolutely deserve credit. First of all, 2v2 is so cheap. Aim for 1 enemy until they die. So the dead person deserves credit because he/she
took on the damage, basically your wall, and helped the team win by doing that. Taking all the damage would let your partner deal out a nice chunk of damage anyway.

@Blackshock: Oooooh. You know what? You give me a very nice idea. Maybe, lets say you get a rare/foil/shiny Petrify card, right? It would have a better looking or different animation when used. :D
But then again that'd be a very evil thing to do, especially if they ever do that before they give Oversoul MUCH more attention, because that just gives me the impression that they're just using
Oversoul as a money sponge, trying to get people to support a dead game so the $$$ goes to all the other games. D:

@ChaosRipjaw: The "weird lady." . . . .. . . Female version of Nulgath? LOL.

@EliteWarlockz: Personally I wouldn't count on the next release being big the way Oversoul's going. Maybe we'll get better updates once Nulgath is done with his projects . . . .which I'm guessing
will take a year or two. Furthermore, his suspicious IP problem . . . .maybe once that is solved (or will it ever be?) we will be updated on the news. . . though I'm getting doubtful on that as well.
Post #: 301
4/30/2014 18:18:05   
Lemonus

I believe Neesha is Nulgath's new (digital)apprentice after Dage.

I just want the old card arts added in CC as rare cards. Or just give the option to use them for all who started before Beta Revo.
DF AQW  Post #: 302
4/30/2014 18:22:54   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: I heard that Neesha was Nulgath's daughter. . . .bah, oh well. She uses a whip for a weapon though . . .looks pretty nice.
For me, I don't care for card art honestly. . . .

Oh by the way, does anyone know the thread where we can post ideas for cards?
I just thought of an AWESOME Card for Shadow, since Sacrifice is so underrated.

How about a card called "Vulnerable" (name is suspect to change at any time.)
The effect is -> For the next 6 turns, your enemy sustains +20% more damage. It is stackable up to x5. (Also known as Double damage)

I'd love for something like this to be in-game. In fact, it will be a new card I will suggest to go with my new Rogue/Bandit character entries. :)
It'd really give a chance for cards like Sacrifice/Bloodstrike to shine, and become more popular. What do ya'll think?

Or maybe 6 turns is too long for a free-charge card. Maybe 4 Energy to use each time if it lasts 6 turns. If free energy cost, then 3-4 turns.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/30/2014 18:24:02 >
Post #: 303
4/30/2014 18:29:18   
Lemonus

That sounds really really OP when paired with DoTs.

I doubt anyone'd want to get anywhere near Nulgath, let alone marry him*. Or artificial birth.

*I'm talking about in-game Nul ._.

~Removed inappropriate content.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/1/2014 20:53:41 >
DF AQW  Post #: 304
4/30/2014 18:34:03   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: Vulnerable would not apply to DoT's, only regular attack cards and Sacrifice and Bloodstrike. Nothing else, good lawd no, that'd be OP as heck.
As for Nulgath. . . Lol I'd mention one of his side projects right now, but I'd probably get banned. So uhm, lets see. . . . .Well, he was basically arrived randomly
from Oblivion, so maybe Neesha did too I don't know. LOL XD
Post #: 305
4/30/2014 18:41:17   
Lemonus

Still, vulnerable would be OP as heck, just spam attack cards in CC and you're good to go.

~Removed inappropriate content.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/1/2014 20:54:04 >
DF AQW  Post #: 306
4/30/2014 18:45:08   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: Don't mention the A-word! You're going to get attacked by Alpha Knights! Be careful, they're SUPER EFFECTIVE.
But he removed some parts? I thought he just made new ones. . . . .Meh . .. oh well.

B-b-b-but . . . .. T^T . . . . . .. . . how about +15%? LOL.
Or it'd cost like 3-4 energy each time you play the card. . .yeah? :P

@Danang: Well I'm not sure when we could do something like that, a "What's Next" game to create a character suggestion backstory from the whole Oversoul forums. . . .
We'd have to let everyone know about it first. :D

(edit) Renovated "Vulnerable"
Maybe.
1st stack - +5% (total - 5%)
2nd stack - +10% (total - 15%)
3rd stack - +15% (total - 30%)
4th stack - +20% (total - 50%)

3 energy cost each stack. :)
lasts 6 turns each stack. Not OP now, right? :)
Perfect-o, Shadow/Neutral. Muehuehuehuehue. Priority element would be Shadow of course, so it'd be charging Shadow, and gaining Neutral energy through Neutralize.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/30/2014 18:58:11 >
Post #: 307
4/30/2014 19:01:34   
Lemonus

He put a vid with some parts of it on YouTube which contains some fairly appropriate content so I'm betting he's gonna make it for public viewing. Since he's famous with the kids and that he's associated with AE now, it would be logical to remove the parts of it.

How about just increase the damage taken by both of you?
DF AQW  Post #: 308
4/30/2014 19:07:44   
DidYouKnowThat

Increase damage taken by BOTH? Not the point of the card, nooooo. D:
Post #: 309
4/30/2014 19:18:22   
Lemonus

Well just make it instantly apply the 20% debuff to both and it'll be a good risk for reward card.

6 turns are a bit too much for a fairly big debuff that costs 3 energy.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/30/2014 19:19:41 >
DF AQW  Post #: 310
4/30/2014 19:27:15   
DidYouKnowThat

But stacking is way more fun! O_O
Besides, the healing for Shadow element sucks. . . but hey, new card idea -> Berserker, attacks are boosted, and a heal over time. Costs 12 energy.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/30/2014 19:29:21 >
Post #: 311
4/30/2014 19:31:25   
Lemonus

Shouldn't something with berserking in it contain some sort of risk instead of added safety?
DF AQW  Post #: 312
4/30/2014 19:32:19   
DidYouKnowThat

Oh yeah, a defense de-buff. But maybe then that should be 8-9 energy. . . . .
But I think Shadow should get another healing card,. . . . Life Drain . . for 8 energy. .. kinda sucks in my opinion.
Post #: 313
4/30/2014 19:36:15   
Lemonus

Or maybe when you use berserk, all the cards you draw for the next 3-4 turns will only be attack cards? Other cards in your hand like defend or poison are disabled.

Life Drain sucks. I agree.
DF AQW  Post #: 314
4/30/2014 19:40:51   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: That's an amazing idea! Support/DoT/Defense cards are all shutdown, only attack cards. I like it.
Or maybe all cards used are converted to attack cards. . ? Or maybe that's impossible. . . .

Life drain indeed sucks. a whopping 8 energy for just 500 attack, and 400 health back .. . . should be maybe 6 energy, that'd be better.

Funny, this page might just be us two talking. LOL.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/30/2014 19:41:16 >
Post #: 315
4/30/2014 19:49:06   
Lemonus

Well, I don't think anyone is around here to join in right now.

Sooo, maybe the boost should be 15-20%% and have an energy cost of 12 as to prevent instant death by 5-hit combos two turns later.

Maybe add 1 extra cost for attack cards during the duration and instead have a 7-9 cost? Just to prevent those devastating 5-hit combos.
DF AQW  Post #: 316
4/30/2014 19:55:54   
DidYouKnowThat

to prevent instant death by 5-hi . .. what? I was talking about a heal over time.. . . . .Ok, so berserker has +15% or +20%. . . .What. . . .. seems weak for a card called Berserk.
+50% damage, only attack cards though, Sacs included? Eh . .. .

Now that I think of it, I still like my Vulnerable idea better than Berserker now. . . . =.= but that's just my opinion oh well
Post #: 317
4/30/2014 20:04:40   
Lemonus

Well, you get only attack cards for the next few turns, so you're gonna get a handful of cards to instantly 5 hit with. Or if you can still get support cards while Berserk is active, well that won't be an issue.

50% is too much imo, adding a +250 to 500 damage cards while getting healed? Nope.
DF AQW  Post #: 318
4/30/2014 20:06:55   
DidYouKnowThat

Ooooh now that I look at that, that's like Holy Strike a bunch of times. LOL wow.
+25% or +30% sounds good ye? if 6 turns is cut down to 3-4.

-goes on AQW Forums, sees Alina replying, and forums active.-
-Goes on Oversoul forums-

. .. . .heh . .. .ok uhm . . .. . yeah. . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/30/2014 20:16:08 >
Post #: 319
4/30/2014 21:02:07   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

So the two of ya coming up with new card ideas?

We need cards that mess around with energy costs and looking at your opponent's hand and energy.

Those stuff would only be used in PvP, really, as means of predicting the next moves.

Kinda boring to have the two opponents just standing there charging . . . charging . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 320
4/30/2014 21:15:08   
DidYouKnowThat

@ChaosRipjaw: Cards that mess around with cards/energy. Eh, think that might be OP? But certainly fun to think about. xD
And basically yup. Shadow doesn't have a decent healing strategy.
Post #: 321
4/30/2014 21:34:32   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: Umm, umm . . .
I got it! "The Blood is the Life:" 3-hit attack to restore 1400 health.

Eh, naw, that's the same thing as Life Drain almost.

That's odd! I haven't made a SINGLE Shadow healing card xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 322
4/30/2014 22:08:01   
DidYouKnowThat

Shadow uses Hp to attack, so I think it should also be able to regain some health back.
Maybe something "Blood Lust." For the next 6 turns, each time you attack your opponent, you heal 50 hp. So say you do a 3-hit. That's 150 hp back, and so on.

Or maybe that can even be an artifact! "Blood Gauge" activates randomly in game, and each attack heals you ???. . . .
Post #: 323
4/30/2014 22:14:19   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT

Well, I already made a Bloodlust card which empowers all attacks by +200 for 4 turns for only 6 energy . . . that's just way too OP xD

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 324
4/30/2014 22:25:57   
DidYouKnowThat

Oh ./facepalm. Ok wow why didn't I remember that. . . .D:
Alright, must think of another name. I guess that's what happens when you rush. You forget. :P

But yeah, I want some more healing opportunities for Shadow healing, but it's too easy to make it OP. O_O
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 31«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition