Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 15 of 31«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2014 11:48:50   
Megadragonknight

Godzilla is such a popular natural monster that cause destruction to nature. He would somehow fit in OS. Maybe he can be one of Nulgath's pet that had terrifying power. xD

For the Escherion, that's amazing! I had really good feeling Nulgath will release both Normal and Evolved Escherion in OS as Chaos character. For some reason, I feel the time Chaos characters' release in OS will be drawing quite near. Somehow around late 2014 I feel they will be release. Maybe that's going to be something Nulgath wanted to surprise us. He must had been secretly planning to amuse us. I hope what I said its true. Definitely we want it to happen very soon. :D
Post #: 351
5/1/2014 11:55:54   
The Jop

If Chaos Lords are released in Oversoul, there should be a reason within the plot. If NPCs are released without any explanation then the game will go nowhere and just be a constant stream of characters. Most of all though, I prefer creating original characters to importing NPCs from other games. That way Oversoul will be more unique and draw more players.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/1/2014 11:57:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 352
5/1/2014 11:58:49   
megakyle777

MDK: Thing is, people have been all hands of deck for Battle Gems and whatnot for reasons I have already explained. Nulgath just does not have the coders to do much more then releases a few characters. He has some artists and some music people, but he has no coders right now (And as far as I know, no writers, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.) AE in general needs more coders really. They have a ton of artists and writers, they need more people who can make the games work.
DF  Post #: 353
5/1/2014 11:59:23   
Megadragonknight

Definitely there will be reasons including some other AQW characters or NPCs such as Warlic, Rolith, Genesis Warrior appearing in OS. Once we know the reasons, it will make sense. For Chaos Lord, some appear to be either dead, disappear or alive. They may even end up in OS. Same reason as Warlic and Rolith. All these are my speculation.

Edit:
@megakyle
Yeah, very true. Artix need to hire more Coders.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/1/2014 12:00:51 >
Post #: 354
5/1/2014 12:04:36   
megakyle777

MDK: It's easy to say but harder to do. I had this discussion once with the man himself and he agrees. Thing is there are many issues in hiring more coders, like money, training ETC.
DF  Post #: 355
5/1/2014 12:18:10   
Gorillo Titan

A lot of AE artist do not get paid and are not required to have gone to school. Coders on the other hand have to have gone to school to be hired by AE and are paid a lot more than the artist who actually get paid to draw for AE.
Post #: 356
5/1/2014 16:06:44   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

For Chaos Lord, some appear to be either dead, disappear or alive.

Escherion turned into a frog.
Vath got carried away by Stalagbite.
Kitsune got sucked back into the Yokai realm.
Wolfwing started to revive from the pile of dust when the moon shined on him.
Kimberly turned to normal.
Ledgermayne became mana again.
Tibicenas went to Tartarus (lol)
Um . . . uh, Lionfang turned back to normal.

Idk what happened to the last ones.

So maybe Escherion the Frog got lost in OS but perhaps reverted to normal due to OS energy xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 357
5/1/2014 16:25:24   
Gorillo Titan

Spoilers dude.

Post #: 358
5/1/2014 18:31:58   
DidYouKnowThat

@ChaosRipjaw: I assume Vath is dead, lol. Got killed by Stalagbite. :D
As for Wolfwing, he could've been turned into a good guy man. D: But that stupid Hunter Z had to kill him. :( Worst twist ever. Such prejudice against Lycan/Vampires. LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for the "gods" whatever. Eh. I wouldn't mind them being in Oversoul, but I wouldn't like them to actually represent, or in other words be a mascot of the elements in Oversoul.
This ain't AQ or DF, it's Oversoul mate, so if we HAD to get a mascot for each element, I'd like them to be new ones, or ones that actually contain a ton of deep symbolism. However,
it doesn't mean I approve of the idea entirely. There should be no "leader" of any element if you get what I mean.

As for character switching, its planned already, just no coders to put it in. I just hope Character switching does not get scrapped. That would suck beyond measure, and take away a big part of what
I was expecting from Oversoul. -.-

@MDK: Yo dude, I like your idea. Why should there be boundaries in size?! D:
I'd DEFINATELY agree with making some exceptions for monster size, though it should be uncommon to do so. Like, the size proportion should change, kind of like this ->http://sketchtoy.com/60710271
Have to watch the whole thing, don't skip it. :P

As for promos. . my opinion is that unless OS starts to move again and gets better updates, not to mention at least its basic planned features, they shouldn't release anymore. . . .
I mean, if they want to then go ahead, but it's kind of messed up to do that in my opinion .. . like I said, basically telling you to support a dead game. o_o

Post #: 359
5/1/2014 18:40:53   
Gorillo Titan

I was talking with an AE artist who just stepped down and he said pretty good chance they will put OS in the failed game list.
Post #: 360
5/1/2014 18:44:13   
DidYouKnowThat

Which artist? o_o
And that really sucks. . .
Post #: 361
5/1/2014 18:45:03   
Lemonus

That artist would be?

IIRC Lionfang fell off of clouds. So we can safely assume he plummeted to his demise.
DF AQW  Post #: 362
5/1/2014 18:53:10   
DidYouKnowThat

Man . .but then again AE-logic is crazy. . . . . (kind of like how they dropped Overs- wait what. . .. )
I mean, maybe all the Chaos Lords are really still alive. . . . and escaped to Oversoul for safe haven, LOL.
Post #: 363
5/1/2014 18:59:36   
Gorillo Titan

Not sure I should say the name he could get in trouble.

More than likely they all lived and may take part in the final battle as either still Chaos or maybe purified wouldn' be surprised they have it set you have to beat all the chaos lords back to back till the final dude.
Post #: 364
5/1/2014 19:00:08   
Lemonus

What so Milton just gave them a Portal Gun and asked them to aim it at OS?

Well most of the CLs are alive. Whether one of them is alive or not is entirely up to you though.
DF AQW  Post #: 365
5/1/2014 19:00:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Well, the Chaos Lords did get "used." So maybe they want to get back at Drakath. Lol.
And I see. Well then, anyone know which AE Artist has recently dropped out? LOL.
Post #: 366
5/1/2014 19:21:28   
Gorillo Titan

Since Android BG is over do you think we will get an update friday?

Its really not OS fault it had a stable 300+ community till the summer of last year then we go 6 weeks without updates of course people are going to stop playing.
Post #: 367
5/1/2014 19:25:53   
DidYouKnowThat

Of course an update on Friday, just don't expect a big one. Only 2 character releases probably, Grimwog and Gremwog. Funny since Easter is past now. . . .
Well if not Gremwog, since he MIGHT just save it for next year, he might. . . .well hell, I'm not sure anymore.

But if STILL no update by tomorrow, then I consider Oversoul as monthly-releases and dying on the hospital bed.
Artix used Corruption on Oversoul. It's super effective.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/1/2014 19:26:07 >
Post #: 368
5/1/2014 19:31:39   
Gorillo Titan

Characters aren't even really releases :/ If they had backstories I would be more invested but just giving us random stuff is annoying.
Post #: 369
5/1/2014 19:33:33   
DidYouKnowThat

Very true. I think this could be a good time to introduce Skexis variant, Poison Drake evolution, and other Dragons.
But what I really want as a release are Weaknesses, Grand Quest, Artifacts, and Character switching already! >:/

AQW forums has Alina posting frequently. . .Over here. . .. nothing. o_o

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/1/2014 19:34:00 >
Post #: 370
5/1/2014 19:36:18   
Gorillo Titan

OS is a failed game they see no point in wasting the energy even artix could get people to play this so easily by just logging in and tweeting QA on OS.

As far as characters go I hope we get gorillaphant soon though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/1/2014 20:37:27 >
Post #: 371
5/1/2014 20:50:06   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

Escherion turned into a frog.
Vath got carried away by Stalagbite.
Kitsune got sucked back into the Yokai realm.
Wolfwing started to revive from the pile of dust when the moon shined on him.
Kimberly turned to normal.
Ledgermayne became mana again.
Tibicenas went to Tartarus (lol)
Um . . . uh, Lionfang turned back to normal.

Okay, back to EDIT: possible reasons why Chaos Lords are now in OS.
So Escherion the Frog accidentally wandered into the portal, into the Overworld, where the effects of the portal undid the Inversion effects.
Stalagbite was just flying around, wondering what to do with Nulgath, when the portal opened and he got sucked into OS. If I recall correctly, someone suggested Stalagbite as a Chaos Dragon for OS ^_^
The Yokai Realm is spread evenly throughout many worlds, so when the portal opened, a hole in the yokai world opened too and Kitsune emerged in the Overworld.
Wolfwing's dust scattered in the wind. A majority of it collected near the portal and he reformed under the moon. Unfortunately, he got stuck on the other side.
Kimberly can go anywhere, since she is a real person xD
Ledgermayne reformed out of mana due to the energy released from the portal.
Same as Ledgermayne for Tibicenas.
Lionfang wouldn't die so easily; he took a fall off his tower into the Death Fog remember?

I think OS needs more normal characters in the environment. Walking down the street and fighting a horse makes more sense than fighting a , , , uh, Blood Void in Solace.
OS needs horses, birds, chickens, dogs, cats, NORMAL ANIMALS

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 5/1/2014 20:56:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 372
5/1/2014 20:51:55   
Gorillo Titan

It hasn't been confirmed if Chaos lords will be in this.
Post #: 373
5/1/2014 20:53:40   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo: You do know that these are just possible suggestions why they are in this even if they WERE right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 374
5/1/2014 20:55:38   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah but your first sentence is misleading if someone didn't know.

Okay, back to why Chaos Lords are now in OS.

Put it in the what would you like forum would work also.
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 15 of 31«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition