Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 16 of 31«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2014 20:57:57   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo: Oops, misleading. Now fixed

Seems like suddenly all the threads here turned dead after the no release last week -_-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 376
5/1/2014 21:08:40   
Gorillo Titan

Lots of people having finals in school combined with lack of releases does that and the new release isn't that impressing if we do get it tomorrow just two new characters. :/
Post #: 377
5/1/2014 21:13:36   
Jmagician

I find it offensive how they so intentionally gave up on OS and can't even stir up the courage to even give us an explanation. Why they introduced SGs so early into the game's development knowing OS was doomed from the get-go is extremely questionable. I say it was doomed from the get-go because this game was thriving; there was no clear reason in terms of the game itself to explain why it declined like it did. Yes, there were several projects that led to this game's demise, but if they can keep up with their other games, they should have been able to do so with OS as well. But all that is fine, it is the poor communication that I am totally offended by. Both from Nulgath and AE as well since this is ultimately their game. It has been totally abandoned and some poor chap may be "supporting" this game through SGs right now, where the money will most likely go to funding AQW anyway. Seriously, a lot of people spent a lot of money on this game and yes, it was their choice but no one here can even be certain where the money is going so in that sense, they may have been cheated. I doubt it was to support this game. I only spent a little of 50 dollars myself, but that money was hard earned for me as I'm sure it was for everyone else.

We get no communication from staff and that is bad enough, now the Testers who represent our voice in a way, them being forumites and players like us, don't even comment here anymore. The AKs are gone too, I haven't seen activity from any of them in ages (concerning OS forum). Mritha closes and opens these threads. I really had high hopes for this game but my last pillar of hope has just fallen.

I feel sorry for Nulgath mostly since he wanted these features in years ago, just like us. He wanted this game to be great and even though I blame him for not communicating with us, I can't help but feel bad. It's a shame really, he had a great game coming.

See ya folks, I officially quit OverSoul.
AQW  Post #: 378
5/1/2014 21:14:22   
LigerBeard

Or not. Remember, in other updates it said AQWorlds character and monster. But then again, I might have misread it.
Frankly, I'm just waiting for other people to start suggesting stuff again before I start back. But when they do, I'm coming back swinging!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 379
5/1/2014 21:28:14   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jmagic: Whaaat. . . .nooo. :( Well this really sucks. This is like how AQW went, first all the good people go, and then we still had hope, and then more people left, and then everything was just a land slide.
Eh, but yeah I agree man, Oversoul's sliding down the drain. Perhaps it was only made to only generate enough $$$ for Project Omni and Battlegems. . . . .
And yeah, it does suck on how they don't tell us anything. Like I said, it's much better to just leave the community in the darkness than tell them that the game is dead, and they're just giving pointless $$$.

Kind of like back then in Alpha and Stress test, where servers were overloaded. I was back in Alpha, and I have got to say it was an amazing time there. Then the population went down, maybe 300-400 players in total.
Then no release for 6 weeks, everyone left except for a small group which kept hope. Now even more are leaving. Oversoul's a dust collector now, yeah? :/

@Ligerbeard: Start suggesting stuff. . . .what kind of stuff? Ideas, character suggestions, all that? I suggested a lot of things on what I'd like to see, and so far they've just been locked, and tossed away. Basically
we're just imagining things now that I think of it. . . .a bit depressing after figuring that Oversoul wouldn't develop, no? :L
Post #: 380
5/1/2014 21:30:00   
Gorillo Titan

AQW characters means nothing to me truly its stuff already drawn out and being put in another game its pretty lazy to me :(

We don't even have anyone on the OS team willing to answer are questions even REV gave up on this game.
Post #: 381
5/1/2014 21:31:41   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Hahaha .. . . .ha . . .. you're just joking right? . . . right?
Rev wouldn't do that. . .. .. . . . .right? . . . .. . . . . . .. . .
Post #: 382
5/1/2014 21:32:37   
LigerBeard

Above: They never said that! As soon as battlegems is done with, Nulgath will be able to direct his attention back to OS, so it's far from a dead game, it's just hibernating.
Oh, and I meant character suggestions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 383
5/1/2014 21:34:14   
Gorillo Titan

I was hanging in AQW with rev and laken the day laken became a mod/artist I asked them a few OS related questions.
Post #: 384
5/1/2014 21:34:22   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

OS needs horses, birds, chickens, dogs, cats, NORMAL ANIMALS

Yes, Legendary Angry Chicken with a special OHKO card please.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 385
5/1/2014 21:34:47   
DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: Well, Gorillo knows his stuff on any recent news on Oversoul . . .
Battlegems is already done. . . . We all wanted to believe it's hibernating, but man, I don't think so anymore.
Heck, even other staff members think it's going to die.
Post #: 386
5/1/2014 21:38:38   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Nulgath was interviewed by dat website . . . was it MMORPG.com?

I don't think he'd let OS go down the drain that fast.

But I have doubts about it even now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 387
5/1/2014 21:39:49   
Gorillo Titan

Nuglih is working on AQ3D now he didn't work on BG so he was pretty much free for months on the other hand rolith and warlic both worked on BG with Warlic becoming the lead of BG when they started the android version which was released a few days ago and he is busy fixing bug now though. Rev is pretty much full time ED and found out today ED is starting another phase of the war that went on for like a month soon.
Post #: 388
5/1/2014 21:45:55   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: I think he did work on Battlegems, Arch Knight told me. . . . .
Rev still working on ED, and even longer now. . . .. Well, Oversoul needs coders, not art, right? . . . .
But then again it'd be nice if he can maybe update us on Oversoul . .

Post #: 389
5/1/2014 21:48:27   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Rev used to post up OS characters often . . .

Speaking of his OS characters, is it just me or did his later characters' circle rune thing become flatter and flatter?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 390
5/1/2014 21:50:39   
DidYouKnowThat

Flatter. . .and flatter. . .just like our hopes for Overso- I mean wait what.
Let me go check that out. . .. <_<
Post #: 391
5/1/2014 21:51:17   
Gorillo Titan

When I asked on twitter they said Nuglith didn't work on OS which is the reason we have no chance of getting stuff from BG such as a founder perk.

I don't find Rev art as the best IMO some of his stuff tends to remind me of other stuff like the keyblade for rev. >.>

Plan to post a couple more art pics haven't found any new classes though :(

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/1/2014 21:53:39 >
Post #: 392
5/1/2014 21:57:56   
DidYouKnowThat

@ChaosRipjaw: Ah I get what you mean! They are flatter! Just compare the Aphrodite to the Arin the Blind, the runes on Arin are flatter by far!
And anyone think that Saeva Lionheart looks like Tyrant Moose, excluding the Moose part .. .

@Gorillo: Well it looks like to me that anime was the inspiration for some of his characters. Remember the Susanoo from Naruto, yup yup.

Eh. . . so confusing. But yeah it's kind of annoying they don't tell us Oversoul's dead. . .but then again it is tough to tell people who spent a lot of $$$ on it.
Post #: 393
5/1/2014 22:02:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: Some people told Rev that Lionhart looks like a humanized Tyrant Moose.
The hair is similar. So is the armor. Lionhart got nose surgery though. He's combed his hair and removed those antlers. And his legs xD

I noticed that the majority of human female characters stand with the body backward and the head facing the enemy, while holding the weapon on their shoulder. Strange.
I thought local folk are terrified of Nulgath. And Malakai and Oblivion just stand there and the guard AND THE ARCHANGEL doesn't even notice xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 394
5/1/2014 22:21:47   
Gorillo Titan

All 3 of my new items go with nothing >.> Light bug visor, Doom rook great helm. Bone claws of turmoil. :/

I think if OS ever was to get started up again they should move the nightmare dungeon.
Post #: 395
5/1/2014 22:38:38   
DidYouKnowThat

But I still don't get it, why is Nulgath's IP Address problem taking so long. :l
Maybe they're thinking "maybe if we ignore OS long enough, it'll just get swept under a rug or something and goodbye."
Well, it's working. People are leaving. v.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Gorillo: Where/why do you think Nightmare dungeon should be moved? O_O Just wondering.
Post #: 396
5/1/2014 22:42:02   
Gorillo Titan

No idea but a new lobby would be good.
Post #: 397
5/1/2014 23:27:49   
Lemonus

Jmagic quit?

Oh well.
DF AQW  Post #: 398
5/1/2014 23:40:35   
The Jop

@Jmagician
Goodbye, my old friend. You have quit before, so hopefully you return sometime soon when Oversoul starts implementing more than characters. I'm going to keep hoping, because otherwise I feel like I wasted many, many hours getting every free character just for the game to never leave its early development.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/1/2014 23:41:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 399
5/1/2014 23:44:35   
Lemonus

Well, except this time, he may have quit OS for real seeing as how it's progressing.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/2/2014 0:49:59 >
DF AQW  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 16 of 31«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition