Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 17 of 31«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2014 0:17:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Well I'm eager to see what's happening tomorrow. Will Gremwog/Grimwog release, even though Easter had already passed, will we get a whole new update, will Nulgath finally update us on Oversoul's status?
Or will we not have an update?! Who knows. . . . e.e
Post #: 401
5/2/2014 0:22:39   
Gorillo Titan

Im surprised Nuglih hasn't learned some coding by now the lead of HS took it onto him self to learn coding to help the game out and its still in the early beta stages .2.01 I believe shouldn't be that hard to at least learn how to switch out the CC.
Post #: 402
5/2/2014 0:27:19   
DidYouKnowThat

He's too busy to do that. He still has to learn unity, and work on so much more. Not only all that AE gives him, but his own side projects. Plus Oversoul? Like others said, the dude has got a life. Lol.
Post #: 403
5/2/2014 0:29:01   
Gorillo Titan

Yep, makes sense.
Post #: 404
5/2/2014 0:32:52   
DidYouKnowThat

But really I don't think Gremwog will release tomorrow. . . Easter was on the 20th .. . .
Really hoping Nulgath can talk to us through Design Notes, yeh?
Post #: 405
5/2/2014 0:39:22   
Gorillo Titan

We've got delayed holiday releases weeks later before we got holliday stuff right before thanksgiving.

he could at least combine this release and add more stuff to it.
Post #: 406
5/2/2014 1:05:08   
DidYouKnowThat

That was right before Thanksgiving though. This is 10 days AFTER Easter. o_o
I agree, if he does end up releasing the Gremwogs, maybe some other things as well .. . . a reply to the community counts for me. . . :P
Post #: 407
5/2/2014 5:25:26   
danang5

storyline and chaos prediction(my prediction):

after drakath defeated(or run away to chaos realm) drakath seek a new world to conquer
searching... and searching,he found out that one of the greatest power on lore has gone(nulgath,which is odd)
and after tracking nulgath,drakath found out that nulgath is in another universe,conquering it..
saw an opportunity(becauss there's no hero in this universe..... yet),drakath compete with nulgath in the universe
knowing this,nulgath star to raid for soul to gain more warrior to serve him,and our soul is one harvested in one of nulgath raid for soul

but with a great will,we can escape,and oddly,we can posses almost every living thing there is,and can change to every soul that we ever posses..... we are the hero of this universe..... we are oversoul.....
drakath notice that.and,like before(aqw),raise the chaos lord one by one.......
but unintentionally(or not?),the chaos lord he pick is almost same as before..
we battle,with each fight and possesing another body make us stronger...

release prediction:
because if my prediction plot,i predict 1 week after drakath fight,nulgath will release the first chaos character
and with optimistic mind,also with feature that is not released yet(Grand quest,artifact,etc)
why after aqw finale?i think some of aqw player would be intrested that way
and it could be a good to promoting OS.say,if my prediction storyline is true,and got a cutscene in aqw,how many player will be intrested?(free advertisement)

and also,aqw team will need some time to rest after 6 week of awasome releases(i hope)
maybe some time to think of storyline....

and all will make sense,like why there's chaos energy but no chaos character.... yet,it must be planned by nulgath or artix

< Message edited by danang5 -- 5/2/2014 5:34:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 408
5/2/2014 7:06:00   
Vagaran

quote:

Im surprised Nuglih hasn't learned some coding by now the lead of HS took it onto him self to learn coding to help the game out and its still in the early beta stages .2.01 I believe shouldn't be that hard to at least learn how to switch out the CC.

Coding is much harder than you believe, it's not something you learn just like that. It can take weeks, months even years. You may think that learning how to switch out CC isn't hard, but it may be harder than you believe.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 409
5/2/2014 7:20:56   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I assume this just happened today, but Grenwog and Grimwog are in the seasonal shop for 50k
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 410
5/2/2014 7:27:05   
The Jop

Seriously? There had better be another way to get them, because people without X-boosts cannot keep up. These may be the first F2P characters I miss out on, because they're temporary and it will take me more than a solid 12 hours to get enough gold for them. I don't know who's setting the prices, but I don't like it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 411
5/2/2014 7:38:59   
Gorillo Titan

I took coding classed back in High School I learned how to do web page coding in less than 6 months not that hard you just have to remember what equal whats to prevent the page from breaking seeing as switching CC is done pretty regularly I'm sure it would take less than a month maybe even a week for Warlic to teach Nuglith.

@The Jop Well you had an extra week to start saving up gold.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/2/2014 7:42:21 >
Post #: 412
5/2/2014 7:46:07   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Yeah, thanks...I'm not trying to get 100K every week. Obviously they really don't care anymore if they're making everything 50,000 Gold, especially on seasonal characters which should give people a fair chance to get them. A seasonal release that requires 100,000 Gold after a seasonal release that requires 50,000 Gold is a big insult to players without X-Boosts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 413
5/2/2014 7:48:26   
megakyle777

The Jop: While I agree with you to a degree, I think OS has bigger problems right now then too many expensive Gold chars. That's just a symptom of the no major OS update issue, not the disease.
DF  Post #: 414
5/2/2014 7:49:53   
The Jop

@Megakyle
Oh, sure, it has a lot of problems. I'm just saying I'm probably going to miss these because of how they were released and because of their prices.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/2/2014 7:50:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 415
5/2/2014 9:01:25   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

The two of them are in the SHOP!? That's just dumb.

These Easter releases are failures D:<
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 416
5/2/2014 9:09:07   
Lemonus

2 shop releases in a row.

Oh well, bye Gren and Grim.
DF AQW  Post #: 417
5/2/2014 9:16:56   
The Jop

At least nearly everything's set up on the Wiki. If anyone has excess gold and wants to help, I need the cards, quotes, and pictures (in battle and their portraits) of Grimwog and Grenwog. I'm not going to be able to buy them for the information, and I'm one of the only people still working on the Wiki (if you think the game's dead...at least its player count is in double digits!). There's also a lot of characters that are missing enemy quotes; let me know if you want to help and I'll tell you the ones we need.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/2/2014 9:20:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 418
5/2/2014 9:19:31   
Lemonus

I'll try.

with 1.5k gold

Pretty sure someone else already beat me to it.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/2/2014 9:20:30 >
DF AQW  Post #: 419
5/2/2014 9:29:24   
danang5

hm......

Grimwog,Grenwog,or Bunny berseker.........
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 420
5/2/2014 9:49:40   
Lemonus

I'd say Gren because Neutrals are boss.

Any of you miss the days when Fire was OP as heck?
DF AQW  Post #: 421
5/2/2014 9:51:16   
Gorillo Titan

Depends if its a nuetral staller like monk or nuetral off like thrak.
Post #: 422
5/2/2014 10:11:57   
Lemonus

Well those're the charms of Neutral. Can be both offensive and defensive.

And Gorillo is AFK-ing. Bummer.

If anyone needs me I'll be AFK in Solace-91, thanks.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/2/2014 10:16:49 >
DF AQW  Post #: 423
5/2/2014 10:51:18   
Vagaran

@Lemonus
I definitely don't miss those days...especially when everyone spammed Fire just to win the OS tourney...

@Gorillo
Well idk, I have just seen coding and found it pretty hard. But maybe that's just me.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 424
5/2/2014 10:54:19   
Lemonus

The times when Incinerate had 0 cost and you could do 31 damage with 20 energy... yeah. Did I mention that was before the new Energy cards were brought in?

The Baron won it with HHM. Kinda lame.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/2/2014 10:56:13 >
DF AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 17 of 31«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition