Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 19 of 31«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2014 23:16:32   
Blackshock

Gentlemen, easter isn't about hunting things, easter's about celebrating the respawning of jesus. Anyway, I'm still off hunting lepid with maggot. Gotta collect all the bug types (despite never getting around to catching skexis)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 451
5/2/2014 23:52:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@blackshock: Realistically it ain't about hunting things, but majority of people expect hunting in Easter. The Eater Egg Hunt, a very well known activity around that time. It's so well known, get what I mean?
And I think Dev(s) would know that, which makes me wonder why they didn't do that. Sorry for this bad post, tired right now, so some things might not make sense.

(edit) Basically yeah, even though hunting isn't part of the real reason of Easter, it's still a big part of it to many. Though I'm still wondering, what's up with the 50,000 gold price tag. ..

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/2/2014 23:58:18 >
Post #: 452
5/3/2014 0:01:38   
Blackshock

ugh, this is why I dislike it when holidays get their meaning warped. Well it's a missed opportunity but there's no point getting all butthurt over it now. If anything, one can always just attempt to catch everything catchable in game while they wait for a proper release. If anything, I do agree that the staff seem to be stalling but I don't think pestering them to death about it is the proper way to approach the situation. Everybody's just gonna have to be a little more patient. About nulgath being in the dark, I remembered an old quote of his where people are at their most quiet when they are most busy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 453
5/3/2014 0:38:50   
clintonian

50k for each char kinda steep and the fact they have 5 200 attacks is kinda meh but I'll still get them.
Post #: 454
5/3/2014 0:42:50   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I'm probably going to run out of gold at some point if they keep releasing characters for this price, the X-boosts do make farming easier, but it's been getting really boring to do so.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 455
5/3/2014 0:45:32   
DidYouKnowThat

@blackshock: Well I do too, but that's just how it goes. Lol.
Though I thought of a decent reason on why no Wild-Gremwogs. We can't afford to stuff the map with too many characters considering how underdeveloped Oversoul is, get what I mean?

And I see, but I doubt any of that work is going on Oversoul. Besides, we got enough art. No coders. No coders!! D:
Post #: 456
5/3/2014 1:54:23   
The Jop

I guess the problem is no one really cares, right? I mean, how many people without X-Boosts are still playing this game consistently, 20?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 457
5/3/2014 2:04:04   
DidYouKnowThat

I'm not farming gold ever, not ever again. I reached my golden peak at 100,000, spent on all CC's. Then realized others are earning the same in like 5 minutes. NEVER AGAIN.
I'm not really playing Oversoul, unless hunting Rares. Maybe an occasional battle, and chatting, but the rest on forums man. I'm not farming anymore gold until the money system becomes fair. :L
Post #: 458
5/3/2014 5:27:32   
Lemonus

There's always TCs I guess.

I've only reached 150k once.
DF AQW  Post #: 459
5/3/2014 7:49:15   
Blackshock

You know what I wish they'd do soon? Reorganize the spawn areas of certain characters. Group them up more so that some appear in a logical place and stuff. DYKT made a valid point that if we stuff every new character in the map, it'd crowd up over time and I think that might affect spawn rates.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 460
5/3/2014 8:17:21   
Lemonus

Yeah, I don't think Paladins and bats being in every corner of the world makes sense either.
DF AQW  Post #: 461
5/3/2014 12:19:35   
DidYouKnowThat

As expected, not much talk with this release. . . a 10 day late Easter Release, nothing else.
So we must wait for another 2+ weeks for another release, which I predict yet again that it will just be one or two characters
without anything else. Yeah uhm, I don't know anymore. lol.

Even if these dudes had to be Shop only, . . .I'd expect maybe 15k for Gremwog or Grimwog, and 25k for Grimwog or Gremwog. . . or something. . . .
Post #: 462
5/3/2014 12:31:58   
DarkLore

RAAAAWRRRRR! I am BACK! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! on a serious note, my mother has only given me back my laptop access for today. Then Back to not using it again. Ironically given my error code issue, I'm not that sad the wogs are ridiculously overpriced. Sure, I'd never amass that much gold with my farming methods, but don't care anymore given the state of these ridiculous releases. BB and Bunnytheus two weeks back costs were ludicrous! Just glad I could pop in today to say hi!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
5/3/2014 12:35:01   
Lemonus

WB Dark

Got a wog?
DF AQW  Post #: 464
5/3/2014 12:37:08   
Gorillo Titan

Puting characters in shop is easier than actually putting them on the map and seeing as warlic took the time out of his busy schedule to at least do that we should be thankful. IDK if im gonna farm for all that gold though spent my last 50k on Ice CC getting lucky enough to get 2 shatters.

IF I do by chance get one which one is better im leaning towards shadow since I haven't chosen my main shadow character yet though?
Post #: 465
5/3/2014 12:41:16   
Lemonus

If I DO amass the motivation to farm all that, I'd go for Grenwog.
DF AQW  Post #: 466
5/3/2014 12:46:56   
DarkLore

If I could I'd get both. Every creature has value to someone like me. AHAHAHAHAHA! Grimwog looks amazing though! Never have I seen a crazier looking creature of darkness than him! He virtually rivals my own appearance!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 467
5/3/2014 13:02:12   
Gorillo Titan

As far as story goes whose stronger darkore or necrosis?
Post #: 468
5/3/2014 13:03:13   
Lemonus

You're asking him? Really?
DF AQW  Post #: 469
5/3/2014 13:08:42   
DarkLore

Don't assume I'm that overconfident. I respect Necrosis Dezgardo's sacrifices he made for the Necropolis. Only for it to be for not and have crazy necromancers overtake it. Very tragic. In my opinion, any creature has potential to even best me. Especially Nulgath. He took a very cheap shot at me making me mortal and slaying me. That proves he's stronger. (Magic and strategy-wsie.) However... This spell that can turn anyone human (Even immortals mortal.) was stolen by me! Nulgath doesn't know this however. He stole it from n ancient scripture in the cave of darkness. It was the first place I fled to after his doing in my death. I never figured Nulgath could ever translate it. Nor anyone else. It was written in the language only I know. CURSE HIM!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/3/2014 13:09:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
5/3/2014 13:43:26   
Lemonus

Yeah, that's also one way of telling use you're a powerhouse

You mean you respect anything that has the potential to overpower you? Can we duel(in-game)?
DF AQW  Post #: 471
5/3/2014 13:54:52   
DarkLore

Think of me as a saiyan. (By storyline, I traveled to Goku's world. Back then, I was not so kind. I forced Goku to give me my three wishes. My first was to be a saiyan. The second was to have access to all super Saiyan forms. And the third was my magical castle mansion. He only did so to prevent me from ever returning to his world. In my mind, GT counted. Don't start that argument though. LOL!) I get the thrill of fighting strong opponents. Why do you think I want to kill Nulgath? Yes, I've prattled on about how weak he is. Only because he used a spell of mine as a cheap shot! I can sense energy like Goku and the z-fighters. I live in the OMNIVERSE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 472
5/3/2014 13:55:26   
The Jop

@Gorillo Titan
Well, Necrosis was killed in his story after attacking a kingdom and Darklore was killed after attacking Nulgath and being turned human...so you decide!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 473
5/3/2014 13:58:38   
Lemonus

"You decide!"

We need a rap battle: Necrosis vs Darklore
DF AQW  Post #: 474
5/3/2014 14:56:48   
Mondez

On the basis towards my characters lore here's some fun tidbits on my character Necrosis:

1. Necrosis was in war against 3 major kingdoms, 5 main tribes, and 2 religious groups.

2. Necrosis was killed by his childhood sweetheart who became a famous historical figure (in this world) by unifying the 3 kingdoms who were in war with each other. Also Necrosis killed his childhood sweetheart's father causing her to become a queen at a young age of 16.

3. Necromancer's were extinct at the time of Necrosis's rising making him a endangered class.

4. Necrosis's power did not awaken until the age of 5 after witnessing the death of his parents while hiding inside a closet. He was able to raise the whole village and destroyed the pillagers who ruined his home.

5. Gerald adopted Necrosis fully aware of his power after witnessing the incident at Necrosis's home village.

6. Gerald was a powerful sorcerer and taught Necrosis the essence of magic. The childhood sweetheart's sword instruction taught Necrosis the art of the sword.

7. Necrosis was the most respected person in the kingdom before his betrayal which resulted soldiers following him aftermath of his rising.

8. Necropolis is a living kingdom. With each new life created there, the kingdom expands and creates architecture.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 19 of 31«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition