Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 21 of 31«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2014 0:02:13   
The Jop

@Gorillo
I prefer if they release a character that you have to get with skill and not gold, that way you can't just make it around 7 times easier to get the character with money.

Anyway, I do agree that we have this conversation very often, but it's because nothing is happening in the game. We only have a release every 2 weeks or more, and the releases are just characters that change nothing since they use the same cards as other characters, just in different quantities. Because of their prices some players can't even use them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 501
5/4/2014 0:09:16   
Gorillo Titan

I like the idea of it if no one else does just one character for 999k would be cool with me make it something like sepucular though.
Post #: 502
5/4/2014 0:09:54   
DidYouKnowThat

@Clintonian: Yo broski, don't they have that one thread in AQW called discuss Nulgath/etc. . . . .Well it did say we can discuss Nulgath.
I was GOING to go there and ask "What happened to Nulgath, and is his game Oversoul going to live? What's up with the IP Address" because you know. . .no tweet, DN update, and IP Address Problem.
Maybe Alina can tell us more about his IP Address problem.

But I didn't because I've already got previous warnings from AK's, and I think they stack. So I don't want to risk any more. LOL. Feel free to try for me. XD

@Blackshock: I don't think writing letters would work. I don't think they would read something that would be tough/difficult to deal with, with the exception of the answer "too many letters," not that I'm
accusing that excuse as false, I mean, they do probably get a crap load of fan mail and all. . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/4/2014 0:15:38 >
Post #: 503
5/4/2014 0:28:57   
Blackshock

Well if you really want to get a message across, why not find someone who lives near the secret lab, pay a visit, and actually have a discussion with the staff about it? Anything but more whining. I'd honestly rather see a game build upon a creator's wants and vision for a game rather than be motivated by the fanbase's constant nagging. Why can't we just accept that the game's currently not at the top of the list of priorities for the staff since they have bigger fish to fry and let's just be patient about it. If the game does die out, fine, I guess we should just get over it but since it isn't officially dead, like I say again and again, let's just be patient. If anything, the time one could have spent whining could be spent farming for those 50k gold characters everyone else seems to get so upset over.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 504
5/4/2014 0:30:54   
Gorillo Titan

Complaining keeps the game community occupied.
Post #: 505
5/4/2014 0:36:46   
Blackshock

I'm sorry, but I just can't stomach watching what was once a vivid community devolve into a cesspit of complaints. It's degrading to look at.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 506
5/4/2014 0:39:00   
The Jop

@blackshock
That's quite insulting, calling the community "a degrading cesspit of complaints". Just don't participate if you don't like it; insulting the community is helping no one. Anyway, the only thing you've been contributing recently to the discussion is telling people to stop talking.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/4/2014 0:40:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 507
5/4/2014 0:43:20   
megakyle777

While the way he put it was excessive, Blackshock has a point. it would be better to funnel all of this into constructive ways of talking to the staff about our issues. For example, i have not posted here in a while because I have been trying to talk to mods about seeing if Nulgath can create some of temporary contact point for us to talk to. If we want to make OS better, we should do something constructive about it. The same old arguments on these forums will get us nowhere fast.
DF  Post #: 508
5/4/2014 0:45:23   
Blackshock

to be honest, you're the ones doing all the degrading yourselves. Whine here, whine there, I've just been pointing out what you've been doing lately. As for the stop talking part, I think you have me mistaken. What I'm telling you to do is stop WHINING. You can talk without whining right? I'm pretty sure that's possible. All I want is to see a community that does something other than rant, but as gorillo pointed out, ranting keeps everyone occupied right? I'm not insulting you guys, I'm just pointing out the obvious. I really love the game and the community and that's why it's tearing me up to see everyone acting like this.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 509
5/4/2014 0:50:23   
The Jop

If you don't want to be part of this community, then don't. It's as simple as that. We're not here to discuss whatever is most pleasing to you. There are issues in this game, and that is what can be discussed. What else would you have us discuss, our days? Nothing significant has happened in this game for months, and will not happen either. I don't know what you think the point is of calling the community a degrading cesspit, since it doesn't stop the conversation, it just puts the community down.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/4/2014 0:51:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 510
5/4/2014 0:51:40   
megakyle777

I think the best thing to do is to focus on politely and constructively contacting the AE staff about our worries for OS. It should be simple enough, the staff have many ways of being contacted and will alley our worries or at least give a explanation.
DF  Post #: 511
5/4/2014 0:52:20   
DidYouKnowThat

@Megakyle: Podcast! Twitch? .. .. . . Live stream! What? e.e
Is Klunk even making those Oversoul vids on Youtube anymore. . lol let me go check.

(edit) lol his last upload was 11 months ago.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/4/2014 0:53:58 >
Post #: 512
5/4/2014 0:52:46   
Gorillo Titan

Most will reply with they do not work on OS or talk to Nuglith >.>

You have to pay to watch his podcast im not doing all that >.>

I don't have a youtube account either so I can't contact them that way >.>

Milt posted a new video yesterday though <.<

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/4/2014 0:54:21 >
Post #: 513
5/4/2014 0:55:50   
DarkLore

...This is awkward. I'll be in my castle mansion until this is over. Escalating into potential warnings by AK's. *Teleported*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 514
5/4/2014 0:55:55   
megakyle777

Gorillo Titan:

Where can I find the video?

Also, while they do not work on OS they DO work with one another. If we contact some Staff, make our worries known, sooner or later we will get a reply.
DF  Post #: 515
5/4/2014 0:56:35   
DidYouKnowThat

Ah yes, one of his side projects he posted on youtube 1 day ago. . .. except guess what, I can't mention it or else I'll get in trouble with AK.

Megakyle, go on youtube and enter "miltionius arts" you'll see his channel, active 1 day ago.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/4/2014 0:57:03 >
Post #: 516
5/4/2014 0:59:46   
Axel459
The Void Calls

So anybody else been really lazy with training or hunting characters? I haven't even managed to get my Bunnytheus past lvl 6.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 517
5/4/2014 0:59:52   
Gorillo Titan

Not suppose to talk about the art stuff but on a side not diligaf just posted on twitter I asked him to log on the forum or the game.
Post #: 518
5/4/2014 1:01:49   
Blackshock

I think you have me mistaken Jop, It's not that I don't want to be part of the community, but it's that the community itself is doing nothing but rant. But since you're so insistent on showing me the way out, I guess I should just politely take my leave then instead of making the situation worse than it really is.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 519
5/4/2014 1:01:55   
Lemonus

Aww c'mon Black, I'm doing my best to try and forget about the negative thing going on right now... we wouldn't want to drive you away man.

@DYKT
I mentioned it, but didn't get AK'd.

Oh well, another day of TC farming ho.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/4/2014 1:03:36 >
DF AQW  Post #: 520
5/4/2014 1:03:12   
Gorillo Titan

The AK are rarely around we could get in trouble at any moment if they decide to though.
Post #: 521
5/4/2014 1:04:43   
The Jop

@Axel
Yeah. The game has definitely become a chore at this point, especially since I need 100,000 Gold for the new characters.

@blackshock
I'm sorry, but it seems that you dislike the community and would only like it if it discussed things that you approved. There are at least more polite ways to voice your concerns than calling the community a degrading cesspit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 522
5/4/2014 1:05:20   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: I'll take your word for it.

Well this is interesting, Oversoul forums, pretty active in the early mornings and at late night, but dead in the afternoon. . . .(except Lemonus, Gorillo, and couple others sometimes)

~Removed inappropriate content.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/4/2014 11:25:00 >
Post #: 523
5/4/2014 1:07:03   
megakyle777

Guys, lets calm down here. A lot of things were said that we regret. I know we are all mad about OS, but let's not turn that against each other yeah? We are a community, and as a community we should do our best to make OS a paragon of AE.
DF  Post #: 524
5/4/2014 1:13:20   
Lemonus

I agree. We're not actually doing anything at this point, just ranting. Said ranting is driving the so few that remains with us.

Now, I wait for another TC.
DF AQW  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 21 of 31«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition