Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 31«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2014 0:30:57   
Gorillo Titan

Nuglith did not work on BG. Warlic worked on BG Nuglith is workinh on OS AQW and AQ3D ,maybe bladehaven to.

When it comes to business they skype each other I was told by an AQW mod that.

Also did Vox ever review you guys stories?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/5/2014 0:32:49 >
Post #: 576
5/5/2014 0:46:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: Well I asked Mritha if Oversoul was really out of Beta. So she's trying to find out.
And then I was all like "hey uh what's taking Nulgath's IP problem so long to solve?"

@Gorillo: An AK told me he did. . . meh. Oh well.
And nope. Vox did not. But oh well, it's not like it was mandatory or anything. Maybe she was too busy irl, can't blame a person for that.
Post #: 577
5/5/2014 2:05:12   
Lemonus

Since I got myself a bleeding hand last night, I thought of a ghost hand character.

What do you think? Too... handy? ;p
DF AQW  Post #: 578
5/5/2014 2:15:56   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: A ghost hand character?
Elaborate! Is it similar to the idea from last time, a ghostly hand or whatever manipulating a puppet or whatever, props to ChaosRipjaw.
Post #: 579
5/5/2014 2:18:40   
Lemonus

It's just a floating hand really. A kinda similar to the Master Hand from SSB, but spooky.

On a random note, I just imagined Nulgath singing "Want You Gone" to Dage lol, because most of it fits their situation.
DF AQW  Post #: 580
5/5/2014 3:00:01   
DidYouKnowThat

Magician's Hand? Hand of the Magus?
Thought of an idea for that. Perhaps the hand could make things appear and all. Like, maybe for a 3-hit, it could extend its hand, palm facing upwards. It would clench
its hand into a fist, and open it, and out would fly a bunch of doves/bats or whatever. And you get the point. For spookiness and maybe comedy, perhaps it could
make a Jack-in-the-box appear, roll the lever, and yeah.

Just some random ideas. . . It doesn't have to be attacks you know. Perhaps the hand could clench into a fist as stated above, and when the fist opens, a flash of dark purple fire
occurs and the magician appears. A good example would be the Star Magician in the game Golden Sun- Dark Dawn. Not that he actually does appear on the hand, but you know, his actual design. It's all shady and mysterious. xD I really like that game, obviously. Lol.

And hmm, looked up the lyrics to the song "Want you Gone." Hah, you're right. It does hold a similarity to Dage/Nulgath relation. xD

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/5/2014 3:04:22 >
Post #: 581
5/5/2014 3:18:08   
Lemonus

Or maybe:
1 Hit - Poke
2 Hits - A poke and a slap
3 Hits - Flicks you
5 Hits - Makes the shape of a gun, then shoots a laser with its fingers

I know, they sound ridiculous ;p

Also let me correct myself. Want You Gone fits ALMOST PERFECTLY. Just replace "Caroline" with Neesha and all of it will make sense since Dage was Nulgath's "friend". The tune of it also makes the Nulgath singing thing funny lol.

Great, now I want it happening. Good job brain.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/5/2014 5:51:33 >
DF AQW  Post #: 582
5/5/2014 4:23:36   
megakyle777

...Lords damm it Lemonus, now I want that too.

Yeah, it's been a while since i made a new character. The last one i did was Mist Knight. I just need a good idea to pop in.
DF  Post #: 583
5/5/2014 6:14:20   
Deniz87

It's strange that OS doesn't have mummies,cyclopes,elves (dark,wood,high),dwarves,ghouls,trolls.. fantasy characters like this..
Also,since there is the ogre maiden (and I agree) it'd be good to make also a female vampire as character for example or female orc or whatever.
Post #: 584
5/5/2014 6:16:27   
Gorillo Titan

We have dark elves also we have a female orc she just wasn't released in game yet but she is an npc.
Post #: 585
5/5/2014 8:22:54   
megakyle777

Hey, give me some good dwarfen name. I have a idea for a character, but I'm not sure how to make it work.
DF  Post #: 586
5/5/2014 8:34:33   
Lemonus

Maerdin Hammerbeard/Stormbeard/Stoutbeard.

Now let's see if we can convince Milton to make a vid like that...

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 5/5/2014 8:35:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 587
5/5/2014 8:58:23   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@way above

I do recall making a character called "Judgement Hand" before. It started out as a Legion pet, but now that I'm in OS . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 588
5/5/2014 9:52:21   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Oh, I see.

@Deniz
Also, Dinosaur, Crocodile, many beasts characters as well.
Post #: 589
5/5/2014 9:58:14   
Deniz87

yep agree

@Gorillo oh I didn't know that. Good.

< Message edited by Deniz87 -- 5/5/2014 9:59:14 >
Post #: 590
5/5/2014 13:27:41   
megakyle777

I'm curious as to what you all think of my new character idea.
DF  Post #: 591
5/5/2014 13:33:01   
Gorillo Titan

I would also like feedback on the stuff I posted in the art forum also could you tell me which 3 you liked the best?
Post #: 592
5/5/2014 14:53:04   
The Stranger

I kind of regret investing money in OS e.e ... it seems to move to the shredder .. imean seriously now instead of at least weekly characters they start copying them from aqw .. that's just .
Post #: 593
5/5/2014 14:59:32   
Lemonus

Well for the record, Gren came from AQ.

It's better than nothing man. Let's just wait until Milton is free to do whatever he wants.
DF AQW  Post #: 594
5/5/2014 15:00:20   
Gorillo Titan

Well its milts game and a lot of people play to play as the stuff he created in the other games such as his generals.
Post #: 595
5/5/2014 15:29:27   
Deniz87

@ megakyle777 and Gorillo: I find your characters interesting

megakyle777 he's a dwarf,right? He's ok for me. Good job mate

Gorillo I like how the undeadslayer looks
Post #: 596
5/5/2014 19:05:06   
DidYouKnowThat

@Megakyle: Yay, it seems like someone else wants Dwarves too!
What is your idea for the Dwarf character? The name could correspond to it maybe.

My idea for a Dwarf character was one that used Dwarven machinery. . .war machines. . . something we have yet to see in Oversoul. (Catapult, Rams, etc.)
Another was a Justicar, though I kind of want to make him a Viking/Dwarf. o_o

So, for the one riding upon the Dwarven machinery, I called him Rumbar. . . .inspired from the sound his war machine makes, you know, a rumble. XD
For my Justicar, I wanted to give him the name Magnus. I think it means "Great" in latin, Danish, and was a popular name in Scandinavia I think. Also, it was the name
of the Norwegian king Magnus I. So you know, "Norway" caught my eye. . .Vikings. :P

It was also in Scotland and Ireland in the Medieval times I think. Which is why I chose it. =.=

So yeah. . . . if you read LoTR, you can see some examples of Dwarven names, some very good ones, like Thrain Ironfoot, Thror, and Thorin Oakenshield. . .
Or if you'd like, here's a Dwarven name generator whatever. Yup.

Good luck on your character. Dwarven lore, pretty interesting, yeh?

(edit) whoops, didn't read the other reads. Going to read your idea now. =.=

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/5/2014 19:06:14 >
Post #: 597
5/5/2014 19:07:43   
Lemonus

@megakyle
He just needs to have more of that dwarven accent ;P You also forgot to put in or mention Moglinberry Juice.
DF AQW  Post #: 598
5/5/2014 19:22:11   
DidYouKnowThat

@megakyle: Gehrok . . .lol. e.e I like the Onyxheart, but ehrm, if it were up to me I'd change Gehrok. But that's just my opinion. Whatever floats your boat.
And nice backstory! I like it. It's a good alternative, making the whole thing dialogue. Nice job.

However, I do have one problem; Dwarves do not like magic, right? . . . So I find it odd for him to glow and use Runes. . . But I guess there are exceptions.
For my Justicar I'm planning on just making it like, a spirit of a warrior or whatever. Basically his extreme "warrior" type attitude gets him wrapped in flames.
You know, a fiery attitude, when he attacks.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 5/5/2014 19:24:01 >
Post #: 599
5/6/2014 5:15:20   
megakyle777

Didyouknowthat: I had used the name generator and that's the name it gave me. Changed the first name to Thrian.

Also, The Axe Of The Dwarves is supposed to be a sort of Dwarven Champion who helps those who have noone to help them: He is appointed from the most badass and knowlegable of warriors, and is taught the secrets of the Dwarfs, including forgotten arts that to the uninitiated looks like magic.
DF  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 31«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition