Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 31«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2014 20:34:36   
Dread97

I hope they won't be limited to shop, hopefully in the wild so we can actually do something ;)
Post #: 651
5/8/2014 23:27:59   
Gorillo Titan

With the way it looks I think it will go perma rare what holiday would it go with?

It could of had a better name also >.> lawsuit waiting to happen.
Post #: 652
5/9/2014 0:00:06   
DidYouKnowThat

What, the clan characters? o_o
I think those will be available to map :P
Post #: 653
5/9/2014 0:19:55   
clintonian

They should really stop making rev chars that is just a straight copy..
Post #: 654
5/9/2014 0:26:59   
DidYouKnowThat

New Rev character? . . . .where ya'll getting this stuff from? . . . .I mean, I'm assuming the Oversoul.test home page whatever. . . . .I'm sure the link was somewhere in this thread. .. TIME TO DIG.
Post #: 655
5/9/2014 0:37:48   
Gorillo Titan

Wasn't it suppose to be explained why we have all these rev clones?

Stop bringing up the test stuff DYKT or you'll get warned.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/9/2014 0:41:29 >
Post #: 656
5/9/2014 0:40:41   
DidYouKnowThat

Are you not doing the same, Gorillo? Do notice your own faults before you judge others.

Anyways, already saw it. Eh. . .another character release. . . lets see if this one shall be Wild or Shop.
Post #: 657
5/9/2014 0:43:37   
Gorillo Titan

I was trying to help you but whatever.

I'll most likely miss the release do to work anyway scheduled 6 day a week now _-_
Post #: 658
5/9/2014 0:46:15   
DidYouKnowThat

And get "warned" yourself. lol good job. Besides, the link was already posted on page 5 by another forumite.
DidYouKnowThat uses Dig on Forums. It's super effective!

Ah, unfortunate. Though they'll probably stick around much longer than just 6 days.
And I don't think Gold is a problem for you. xD
Post #: 659
5/9/2014 0:49:13   
Gorillo Titan

Gold is a problem if I don't have the time to farm....

If warlic comes back full time we will go back to two week seasonal switch outs.
Post #: 660
5/9/2014 9:43:12   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Hand to hand combat characters?

Monk will beat them >:D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 661
5/9/2014 10:44:21   
Megadragonknight

Interesting, Robin Rev. All we need is Batman. Nulgath fits that. xD

Haven't log in to OS for a week and so I never purchase Grenwog and Grimwog. Will do so tomorrow.
Post #: 662
5/9/2014 11:24:50   
Gorillo Titan

OS hasn't had a character release I've been truly exited by since before the character contest we got mana and res from.

We need something completely amazing released something linked to the story like a new queen or king character just something that gives us an idea of something awesome to come.

All these rev clones are getting annoying I hope we really do get a quest explain why we have all these clones or it just gonna be annoying having all these reskins.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/9/2014 11:33:01 >
Post #: 663
5/9/2014 11:37:15   
megakyle777

BREAKING NEWS:

quote:

@ArtixKrieger Hey Artix, quick question: What's going to be done about unfinished Still In Beta games like OS and HS?

quote:

@Kylestien We will be making a full announcement about r future of all our games in a few weeks. Full transparency.

This could be good. This could be bad.
DF  Post #: 664
5/9/2014 11:43:24   
Megadragonknight

This will decide the fate of OS! May it be very good news. Please do be good news.
Post #: 665
5/9/2014 11:47:06   
Gorillo Titan

They wont shut the game down if that worries you.

Also when was that tweet posted?
Post #: 666
5/9/2014 11:51:38   
megakyle777

quote:

@ArtixKrieger Another quick question if I may: How worried should OS/HS/other less updated game fans be? Very or little?

quote:

@Kylestien We are not shutting anything down like other game companies have been doing if that is what you are worried about.

So at the very least if we do get bad OS news like no updates it will still be playable. Not much POINT without updates, but it's something at least.
DF  Post #: 667
5/9/2014 11:51:52   
DarkLore

@DYKT Right here! SWEET! They better be catchable. I was heartbroken about Bunnytheus costing SG's.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
5/9/2014 11:55:37   
Gorillo Titan

lol he said the samething as me. Pony v pony is still alive and has no team.

But I really believe with Warlic back on OS we won't have to worry about releases quest and other features though could take time since he is one person and would need someone to write conversations and Nuglith to draw the characters and then have it all animated.

Does this guy work for AE? https://twitter.com/ArchfiendTheo/media

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/9/2014 11:56:35 >
Post #: 669
5/9/2014 12:13:55   
The Jop

Oversoul is in the Artix.com post, so there could be a release today, but last time it took a week after the Artix.com post for Oversoul to actually release the characters. I hope the Wogs will still be available though. I'm torn between wanting to collect every free character and not wanting to waste 100,000 Gold.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 670
5/9/2014 12:14:43   
Megadragonknight

Artix had mentioned before that none of the games will be shut down so that's the part I was absolutely not worried about. The part I worried about is OS won't receive major update anymore.

Trigon the Ruthless? Never heard of him but it appears he is an artist and have some good talent in drawing. Would be nice if he work as OS artists!
Post #: 671
5/9/2014 12:18:37   
Lemonus

This decides the fate of OS!

I'll be really bummed if it was just a normal update or an AQW addon when you've bought ###SGs or if you're a founder or sumth.
DF AQW  Post #: 672
5/9/2014 12:21:27   
Gorillo Titan

He more thank likely would want to though since he is a very big fan of Nuglith even uses one of his drawing as his avatar.

OS team has been busy for over half a year thats a large reason for the slow down in releases but with most of the team free we should get updates again.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was like a change of release dates or something not having every game get a release on the same day so they aren't all rushed maybe.

Just hope they don't plan to go all mobile with there games and stop the computer versions I know its highly unlikely but just encase.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/9/2014 12:30:08 >
Post #: 673
5/9/2014 12:25:11   
megakyle777

I'll try and tell Artix that it's the quality and quantity of releases for AE games were are worried about, but he's mostly on when I sleep so if someone else could bring it up the next time he's quickly on twitter keeping in mind my earlier questions and then post in my AEGD thread on it that would be great.
DF  Post #: 674
5/9/2014 12:32:30   
Lemonus

Burnbanned because I might use my Twitter after it's dust collection.
DF AQW  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 31«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition