Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 8 of 31«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2014 14:39:20   
dragon wrath

Im not going to be playing till mid June.
Hopefully by then we will actually have some people working for oversoul.
If nothing more there will be a lot more to do :D

AQW  Post #: 176
4/26/2014 16:09:30   
DarkLore

I heard that dragon. I may never play again if I can't possess anything. Waste of all the time and money I spent on OS. DarkLore out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
4/26/2014 16:40:49   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

It's sad to see how quickly everyone changed from being optimistic to groaning and despairing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
4/26/2014 16:44:15   
DarkLore

At least my point is valid. Its creating a roadblock on playing. Everyone else is just blaming staff and bashing update consistency.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
4/26/2014 17:13:11   
Jmagician

@DarkLore: So everyone else's points are invalid? The least players can do at this point is express their concerns. Remember, just like you said earlier about how your time and money was wasted on OS; a lot of others feel the same way. Based on how poorly this game has been handled, I'm actually surprised how composed a lot of you have been throughout all this time.

Really, Nulgath or someone who can successfully communicate with the players on his behalf needs to step up. With many of us awaiting the moment for this game to become complete, Cysero has claimed that OS was just that, and for a while now after Gorillo Titan had to address the issue on behalf of the players. This is massively important news yet it was presented almost like a joke and we clearly have many indications that OS is not complete. Supposedly, Nulgath has an issue with logging into the forums, but I find it hard to believe the issue still persists. On top of that, promises after promises about specific in game releases were being broken. Forget the features, as we do not have the man power for something like that, but how about a Skexis variant? The lack of communication for an explanation for all this almost seems like this whole ordeal was orchestrated for us to continue supporting a dead game via SGs. I want to believe that isn't the case.

@below: Well I was speaking solely in terms of OS. In terms of an AE game, then that would have been what I meant.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 4/26/2014 17:28:23 >
AQW  Post #: 180
4/26/2014 17:24:38   
Lemonus

^Except they DO have the manpower for that, but said manpower is prioritizing other things.

I do wish OS would get as much attention as it had in the beginning. This game is collecting dust and it shouldn't. They shouldn't let Milton struggle like this, they know better. If this game had enough staff attention I'd say this can reach AQW levels of popularity and can potentially raise as much green stacks.

But it didn't
DF AQW  Post #: 181
4/26/2014 17:30:09   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I wonder if we have a liaison.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 182
4/26/2014 17:32:33   
DidYouKnowThat

@Axel: Like what, a community manager? I don't know. . .Nulgath no talk to us. :(
and Klunk/Dilligaf no talk to us. :(
And Rev no talk to us. :(

Not even DN's or Twitter.

So uh. . . . .all we got are Testers and AK's. :P
Post #: 183
4/26/2014 17:32:42   
Jmagician

@Axel: We kind of do lol, the Testers.

edit: ninja'd by good ol DYKT.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 4/26/2014 17:34:07 >
AQW  Post #: 184
4/26/2014 17:38:34   
DidYouKnowThat

Unleash my inner ninja. . . .(=.=)
But anywho, you're right. . .Skexis Variant, where art thou? I'd like to see the variant. . .would look mighty interesting I bet, and give the players who didn't get Skexis a chance.
Skexis, the bandit cockroach? xD
Post #: 185
4/26/2014 17:39:38   
Lemonus

^Make it fly and even the Archfiend would scream like a girl.

Rev's transfer to ED just worsened OS's sickness.

The testers' point is kinda moot right now though, since pretty much the whole (really small)community can tell what's wrong with something and just tell Milton about it since the releases right now aren't really so big. They're just character releases. We aren't getting more features to be tested right now.

Just come out already wyvern.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/26/2014 17:42:42 >
DF AQW  Post #: 186
4/26/2014 17:45:32   
danang5

can someone give me the link to cysero's tweet that OS just thats it?

because i dont really believe it

i still remember the 1st time i see the consept of OS posted on nulgath's twitter.i really excited,and cant wait for the game to be releases.Deep down,i say "this game's going to be great,and i will be the one of the first and loyal player of the game" which i did untill now

i absence for 8-10month from the game in 2012-2013 because i dont have any computer that good enought to play it.after i hot a laptop that can play it,i say"boy,i think i missed a lot of update,better catch up"
after login,and cheking wiki,the only thing i missed just some character releases

the disapointment still inside me untill now,but still,i have faith in nulgath. and if untill next year there werent any major update,i'm thinking to leave OS for good
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
4/26/2014 17:58:03   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lemonus: Well, Skexis' Veteran form does fly. . . :P
Ah yes, how to evolve Skexis (apprentice)? Well you just give him some Red Bull . . .. . . it'll give him wings. :P

@danag: Sorry bro. :(
https://twitter.com/Gorillo1/status/446482856009674752
Post #: 188
4/26/2014 18:08:53   
Lemonus

^Make the Skexis brown and make it crawl while flying around the room, the Archfiend shall abandon the place and jump to another realm :p(not related to the OS problems topic)

The way I see it, AE is focusing just on their main games right now, AQ, DF, MQ and ESPECIALLY AQW. ED, HS and OS are barely hanging.

Still don't regret being a Founder.

@below
I doubt Cysero's statement is accurate.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/26/2014 18:13:41 >
DF AQW  Post #: 189
4/26/2014 18:09:17   
danang5

its out of beta,but that doesnt mean OS is dead

and plus,if OS is already out of beta,how come this thread named beta releases thread?

EDIT:
and what i still dont get it is,MQ major storyline is done,but how come there's still weapon releases?even reconfigured mecha releases? Star captain monthly mecha releases is stoped a littke bit after finale(if i'm not mistaken).even when AE got problem with most of the game server,OS affected,but MQ can be accesed.

why dont they merge MQ and OS team to work on OS,there's evil jim from MQ in OS after all...

< Message edited by danang5 -- 4/26/2014 18:17:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
4/26/2014 18:19:04   
The Jop

@Lemonus
They're not focusing so much on MQ anymore. There's been a serious drop off in players and releases since the finale was completed. Plus the finale was mostly a really arbitrary tie-in to DragonFable that came out of nowhere. That dragon egg was not mentioned at all until the finale, and apparently it had massive importance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
4/26/2014 18:27:05   
Lemonus

I noticed. The drop was huge. I said it anyway.

That just leaves AQ and DF. Besides AQW ofc. But that's not really saying much about AQ and DF since those games are getting 1 quest/week.

I wish we could talk about OS stuff right now, but we don't really have enough things to talk about. Everything about the recent release has already been discussed. The next one won't really last long either.
DF AQW  Post #: 192
4/26/2014 20:18:54   
DidYouKnowThat

Still wondering about the future of OS. Will it finally get the main features implemented? And when will we ever see the grand quest?!
Also, it is Artix Entertainment's first card game. . . .they should really give it some more attention . . .. .

And we still have really no info on the future updates. . not to mention I still can't really get over the fact that there's a war going on in Oversoul. .

Post #: 193
4/27/2014 0:46:13   
Megadragonknight

There must be a solution to make OS rise again. The best solution is Nulgath choosing which staff member he want to work on OS or Artix transfer some staff members to OS. I don't know just how many staff members AQW have but no doubt it had the most number of staff members. There is some question I even want to ask for a long time. I won't ask here since it would be very off-topic. So I would only ask at OS in-game.
Post #: 194
4/27/2014 0:47:54   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: PM it! :P
Oh and it looks like Mango's leaving. . . :(
Check the (Dis)Accomplishments thread.
Post #: 195
4/27/2014 0:55:28   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Meet me in-game. Right now I am lazy to PM. Yeah, notice that. Another forumite/player is leaving. :(
Post #: 196
4/27/2014 1:15:20   
Cyber doom5

i'm pretty much out for awhile as well guys,

they just keep feeding us excuse after excuse as to why oversoul is being delayed, and now they go against the Dn's and not even tell us why.
nulgath has obviously lost interest in the game and its players seeing as he cant be bothered to even make a tweet saying the release is delayed.
AE is so obsessed with aqw that they don't give there other games a chance. it sucks for those who spent money on the game and are not seeing that money put to good use. and the fact that they basically ignore that the game even exists is another thing that im sure annoys others as much as me.

heck mechquest gets more updates more frequently then OS

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 197
4/27/2014 1:25:18   
DarkLore

I say that I'm leaving too! Just for two weeks, My mother is temporarily canceling our internet. I'm a computer addict you see. Luckily, Today and Sunday are the last days I have. She's at least being fair.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 198
4/27/2014 1:33:25   
Megadragonknight

I think I might as well ask over here. What makes AQW to be AE's top priority game in the first place and why must AQW be the one? Every AE game should be treated equally as each are fun in its own way. Balance between free and paying are also another important thing in-game but AQW just don't meet any of those requirements in terms of balance and fun. It is just really a dress-up game to compete which player have the best sets. OS is the opposite of AQW but it isn't popular enough. Games are to be given a chance and not only AQW.

It would be nice if MQ staff members work with OS.

I know this post is so off-topic.
Post #: 199
4/27/2014 1:40:16   
Gorillo Titan

Its a company AQW makes the most money and has the most players if it fails the company fails.

If its not to much trouble can some check out my art forum?
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 8 of 31«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition