Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Spells - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Spells - Read the first post!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2017 2:26:15   
Shiba

And where do we buy them? Or are they an update to the actual existing spells, like a toggle?
AQ  Post #: 226
2/24/2017 2:42:43   
popinloopy

@Shiba
The updated versions are added to the shops of the original versions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
2/24/2017 10:58:56   
ZumaChaosReborn

I don't know if this is the right place to put it in, but the Arctic Tornado (and possibly Destruction Burst) are bugged; I only have the ones with the HP cost, but:

Arctic Tornado does damage based on the element which takes less damage.
Creation Burst works normally.
When I fought a Tropopause Tyrant (0 to fire and 90 to darkness), D-Burst dealt fire damage (0 damage). When I fight Ziragat (-200 to darkness and 120 to fire), D-Burst does fire damage.
I think Cysero's Explosive Booth works normally. Please check the code on these spells.

EDIT: Against a Shadow Wolf, with 85 to Energy and 100 to Water, CETB dealt energy damage.

I just tested all of these and they're all working properly for me? ~IMR

EDIT2: I just logged in and logged out, spells are now working properly.

< Message edited by ZumaChaosReborn -- 2/24/2017 14:47:02 >
AQ  Post #: 228
2/24/2017 10:59:23   
Immortal God

There are also new descriptions for them.

Explosive Teleport Booth-

Most people would use booths for telephoning, Cysero uses them for teleporting! This spell calls Cysero to you via either riding the lightning, or riding a wave of water! This spell is stronger than most, so mortals will pay a price to wield this power!

Arctic Tornado(Its the same but without the end of it)-

Unleash nature's most intense wind storm tempered by the extreme cold, allowing you to hit with the deadlier of Wind or Ice damage.

Creation Burst(Same as above)-

The powers of creation will hit the enemy for the deadlier of Earth and Light damage.

Destruction Burst(Same as above)-

Unleash the powers of destruction, dealing the more powerful of Fire or Darkness damage to your foe!

Thread locked. New thread coming up. ~Carandor

< Message edited by Carandor -- 2/25/2017 7:47:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 229
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Spells - Read the first post!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition