As promised, I have before you 100 questions!
Oh my, you weren't kidding!
I'm gonna have to come back to this later. Let's do this!
1) Favourite Colour?
Oooh. I don't really have a favourite colour, since as an artist I appreciate and work with all colours.
2) Favourite game?
My favourite childhood game is probably Pokemon Emerald, and for current day I think I'll go with Vanquish.
3) Favourite animal?
Cats cats cats cats cats
4) Least Favourite animal?
Do insects count as animals? If so, then insects. Yeah. All of them.
5) Lets just skip five for no reason.
6) What is the meaning of life?
To achieve the maximum possible amount of marshmallows stuffed into ones mouth.
8) What academic subjects interest you the most?
I'm not really an academic person, I'm more drawn to creative subjects. But if I had to pick, I've always found history really interesting.
9) Where do you live? .
10) What, if anything, have you learned today?
Nothing yet unfortunately.
11) What do you enjoy eating most?
Anything that I've cooked myself, it's always so much more rewarding when homemade.
12) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Earning a national scholarship for graphic design.
13) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always struggled with this question when I was a kid, and even now I sometimes do!
14) If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go, and why?
Japan. I studied Japanese all throughout high school, and the culture and history of the country is so fascinating to me.
15) Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
It would be interesting to know politicians on a more personal level, see what makes them tick.
16) If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Da Vinci. Arguably the most known example of a renaissance man, there is so much I could learn from him.
17) What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Ahh... I don't think I can say it here. :p
19) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Probably mid-20s. Mature enough, but also young enough to be able to do anything.
20) Favourite AE game?
AQW, simply because that's the only one I play nowadays. I used to be really into DF though, I enjoyed that a lot.
21) I'm struggling here...
Muahaha, you're only just 1/5 of the way!
22) *searches for some more questions*
24) Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
Never attempt it in the first place. How can you learn if you never try?
25) Where is the line between insanity and creativity?
It's hard to say, I think it's different for every person.
26) What colour is a mirror?
Ahh, I remember learning this long ago. A perfect mirror is white, I think?
27) Are you sure?
28) What is infinity?
The quality of being infinite.
29) Did you notice I skipped question number 23?
I did not. You sneak!
30) What were you doing half an hour ago?
31) Why is there something rather than nothing?
32) Should I stop now or keep going?
Well it doesn't matter what I say here since I know you've asked 100 anyway.
33) I'm carrying on anyway :p
34) What colour are your shackles?
I asked for them to be pitch black but Zyrain went ahead and made them cyan like everything else he touches.
36) Do you play an instrument?
I wish, but I don't have any musical talent in me whatsoever.
37) Speak any languages besides English?
Somewhat fluent in Japanese.
38) Dogs or Cats?
39) Favourite sport?
Karate, which I have been practising for about 10 years now.
40) What rhymes with Silver?
What rhymes with Orange?
41) Do you like toast?
42) If you do what do you like on it?
Homemade jam. Mmmmm.
43) Did you know if you placed a piece of bread on the floor, and had someone else place a bit of bread on the ground on the exact opposite side of the planet, you would technically have an 'Earth Sandwich'.
Mind = blown. Now I just need to find someone on the exact opposite of me.
44) Did you realise that that wasn't technical because nothing technological was involved?
I think the definition of technical has evolved to no longer include the word technological.
45) Why can we hear around corners but can't see around them?
Because our eyes can't pick up vibrations in the air?
46) Favourite film?
Anything by Tarantino.
47) 47. Meh...
Running out of steam?
48) Do you like waffles?
I've never really had them.
49) Do you know why I asked?
50) No, neither do I.
51) Why is the sky blue?
[insert science-y answer here]
52) Is black the darkest colour?
Black isn't a colour, it's an absence of it.
53) Why is glass see-through?
54) I don't like 54.
This isn't a question.
55) Do you like cookies?
56) Well weather you like them or not, take a cookie. *hands Shadow a cookie*
57) Bath or Shower?
Easier and quicker.
59) Xbox 1 or PS4? Or neither?
I don't own either of the current generation consoles, but I do have an Xbox 360.
60) Only 40 more to go!
61) Square root of -1?
o: (This is the third time you've done that)
64) Do you like Chicken?
65) What came first, the chicken or the egg?
66) Do you like reading?
I don't do a lot of reading. Not that I don't like it, I just never get around to it.
67) Play an instrument?
You've already asked this!
68) ...wait :o
o: o: o:
69) Herp or Derp?
70) Do you like Dihydrogen Monoxide?
72) Favourite TV series?
Game of Thrones. Soooo good!
73) What is a hiccup?
A *hic* involuntary *hic* spasm.
74) Can germs catch germs?
Asking all the important questions here, I see.
75) Do cold drinks cool you down?
76) Why am I asking you questions?
An ancient ritual that dates far beyond our time. The old ones call it... "Meet the ArchKnight".
77) Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?
I assume it derives from another language where it actually makes more sense.
78) Why do banks leave both doors open but they chain the pens to the counter?
Because people will steal pens more often than doors.
79) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
Because if you press it reeaaaaaally hard, you might push some more power into 'em!
80) Why do you believe it when someone tells you there are four billion stars, but you always check when you see the wet paint sign?
I tried to count all the stars once. I lost count at three billion and something.
81) Why do they call it a building when it's already built?
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
82) Do you ever walk to the fridge and hope something just magically appears for you to eat?
83) Why is it called rush hour when you don't move?
Because everyone is rushing to get somewhere.
84) Almost there...
OH MY GOD THIS IS TAKING SO LONG
85) Having fun Being an ArchKnight?
Sure, it's pretty fun so far.
87) Why is dirt brown?
It's not all brown. Just... most of it.
88) Why does anything have colour?
Because life would be boring in complete greyscale.
89) Where is the end of a circle?
My brain is starting to hurt from all of these.
90) Is the 3 second rule true?
It better be! Otherwise... uh oh.
91) Why do we have two eyes?
Because three eyes just looks weird.
92) What is 1+1?
93) What is your favourite drink?
A gin and tonic is always nice.
94) Did you realise you've already answered that?
No I haven't!
95) Almost done now!
96) Do didn't actually answer Q93 before Q93, but I bet you went to check anyway. :p
I didn't check, I trust my memory. :D
97) Black or White?
98) Mac or PC?
Mac, I am writing this from one.
99) One more to go...
The light at the end of the tunnel is near!
100) Guess How long it took me to write this up.
Far too long! Haha.
Hope you had fun answering this. In all seriousness though congrats and good luck once again!
I did, thanks for stopping by. :) Thank you, see you around!
< Message edited by .Shadow// -- 4/9/2015 22:43:21 >